Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Tigers' Stripes

Random Talk

a part of “Tigers' Stripes”, a fictional universe by LAkira.

A modern fantasy story that focuses around the lives of six people who find themselves tied to a legend.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tigers' Stripes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Random Talk

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAkira on Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:28 pm

Here we can, well, simply just talk about any and everything.
Check out my play-by-post
red-rain-t96664.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LAkira
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Random Talk

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAkira on Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:31 pm

Sooo, quick question. What is everyone's timezone? I'm in the US Central time.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LAkira
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:48 pm

I have noooo idea. But I live between Sacramento and LA. Apparently, though, we have no time zone, because all the zones that they have for this area on RPG are waaaaaay off. :P

Skykoko
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ignetio on Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:04 pm

I got the Eastern standard time U.S. I cant wait for the rp to begin.
"just sleep and the pain will fade away..."- page 20 Asmundur

Ignetio
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anraee on Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:47 pm

Whoa, finished my character! I hope she is acceptable! The other ones for the role are good too, so good lucky to all three of us!<3
"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." — Dr. Seuss
"If a thing loves, it is infinite." — William Blake
"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." — Oprah Winfrey

Anraee
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:39 am

Well, I currently live in Atlantic Delta Time (Canada), so I'm an hour ahead of everyone.

Though the mix of characters, this should be very interesting... :P
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAkira on Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:25 pm

Great! ^^ It seems like everyone so far is just an hour or two (maybe 3, lol)apart. Not that I guess it really matters much, but still.

LAkira
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rari on Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:14 pm

Hey guys sorry about not being around. had an abrupt move to a whole different state. Wasnt planned at all. Kinda got kicked out of my house. Boyfriend was nice enough to take me in. So again, sorry for that, i will try to be online as much as i can.
Need...More...Coffee...

Rari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAkira on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:42 am

No worries, life happens. I'm sorry that happened to you, though, and I hope everything works out.

LAkira
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAkira on Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:27 pm

I haven't responded yet because I wanted everyone to have their first posts up before I did. I'm gonna wait one or two days more before replying because of that, and I'm glad everyone's still interested in the roleplay :)

So (random question), has anyone read a book series called "The Wheel of Time" O.o

LAkira
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:53 pm

Sorry for my lateness, as soon as I could post, the damn site and it's connection issues had come to bite me in the butt. But I am here, while I am tired and kinda hurt, I can still post!

~~~ Lufia

And Sorry, Lakira, I have not. But I can check it out, I AM a Librarian after all. :P

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAkira on Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:41 pm

Wait, what's wrong?
And cool :) I would love to work in a library. It's an amazing series! But not many people have read it... One reason might be because it's a 14 book series, but it's still amazing, lol.

LAkira
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:25 am

Soooo, Lufia! Your character, Atara, has a friend named Yuu-Chyan, who happens to be Captain of the MA team? Hmmm. Could the friend possibly be based on Yuu-Chan from DGM? If not, then LOL. If so, then greetings, my fellow obsessor!!!!! :D

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:44 pm

@Sky
Shush you! I was on some serious painkillers and had a meanie-head friend harassing me.
-EDIT-
I seriously need to learn how to read.... I'm guessing by DGM you would mean D. Gray Man. And if so, yes. I am a fan, though haven't been able to keep up as of late.... :/

@LAkira
Well here's the summary of the problems: back in October I was hospitalized because I got hit by a truck and had plenty of injuries, especially the oh-so-fun broken ribs, which within the past few weeks, I re-broke... Putting me in the hospital yet again.

Though on the brighter side of things to this story: Hooray for Free Canadian Health Care. Paid nearly nothing, though did with them taxes.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAkira on Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:22 pm

So who all isn't wanting to quit? Because it's been a week since my last post and only two of you have replied. Is it because of the moon in the lake thing? Are people just not interested anymore? Or is it because everyone is busy with life? Just wondering, so please be honest :)

LAkira
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:44 pm

@LAkira
I'm still here and interested, though I tend to wait for others to respond first, since I had replied so "Recently" (In the post line, yes, in the time it has been, no) but I was planning on posting after the holiday if I don't do it today.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:35 pm

I still exist! I was gone for a few days, had a report to do, but I'm not quitting or anything...

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LAkira on Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:31 pm

Well.... If anyone's still around, it's pretty obvios that this roleplay has died.... Well, things usually work out better when there's just 2 or 3 roleplayers, and I know all of you are good roleplayers, so just wanted to see if any of y'all are interested in 1x1 or 2x1 RP ideas. Here's a link to my thread:

partner-search-1x1-and-2x1-t95666.html#p2073926

LAkira
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!