Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Kawaii Psycho: College Times

a part of “Kawaii Psycho: College Times”, a fictional universe by Aniihya.

Hiro has recently enrolled in college. In his past, he hasn't had much luck with girls as the popular girl in high school only used him. Hopefully things go better from him at college. It might be worse.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kawaii Psycho: College Times”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:43 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Kawaii Psycho: College Times"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Kawaii Psycho: College Times

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IEatChildren on Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:05 pm

I was wondering if you could give a little more insight on this roleplay. It sounds fun but I was wondering if it's a romance role play where Hiro is the main guy. And are all the other characters girls who could have a possible relationship with Hiro? Or can there be other guys who are friends with him or what?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IEatChildren
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:44 pm

While Hiro aint so trusty about girls because of a high school mishap, other girls could potentially have him. However, the main premise of the roleplay is about Hiro and his childhood friends who may become a problem for him if he doesn't give her enough attention. There can be other male characters too.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red Rum on Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:33 pm

Hello! This does look pretty interesting. I was wondering if it would be possible for me to make a character that is Ai's little sister, and after realizing that her sister has an obsession over Hiro, tries to warn him? Or would that not fit the plot well? It's totally fine if it doesn't, I'll probably make a character anyways if it's ok...

Red Rum
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:15 pm

Oh god. I remember this! Or, at least, the other roleplay with Kawaii Psycho in it!

I wouldn't mind rejoining if you would have me, be it whatever role you want/need.

I'm capable of playing Hiro if nobody wants to, or even just a friend or the like that can contribute to the plot.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:30 pm

Red Rum: A cousin is okay but no warnings.

FamishedPants: Didn't you play the protagonist last time where he ended up in the hospital because the tires of his motorbike got slashed?

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red Rum on Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:58 am

Ok, thank you, but I think that I'm just going to make a normal character with no relation. Sorry for any inconvenience...

Red Rum
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Booker_Dewit47 on Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:55 am

Usually, when doing an RP in this setting, most people get pissed at me for doing a American character, thanks for not being pissed. Any who, my time is a bit rope-y, so my character is mainly for plot reasons, the voice of reason, who almost never speaks...Cya!
Life is but a sea of evil hell fire and brimstone, and it is only up to you weather you fight it and stay true, or accept it and let it control you...But it either the beginning of an golden era, or the beginning of the end for us all...

Booker_Dewit47
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:05 pm

You and your profile named after the protagonist of the last game I played.

=_=

u juant 2 fite ill rek u 1v1s no scopes no items rust.

Also, I'm a bit worried about something that may come up that might take me away for a few days. When I can speak to my mother again, I'll get the exact details to see if I can even stay in the RP, assuming my app is approved.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☭ǝlqɐʞɹop∀☭ on Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:34 pm

Sorry my name is backwards, =.= I wasn't paying attention, if I could change it I would of. T-T

☭ǝlqɐʞɹop∀☭
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:33 pm

We could start if we wanted to? Should we start?

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:35 pm

Alright guys, I just heard back.

Starting tomorrow, I will be gone until Sunday.

So work around that how you would. If you want to kick me, then I'm fine with that. If you can wait, then I would love that even more. Either way, I won't be on until sometime Sunday/Monday.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Booker_Dewit47 on Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:12 pm

Welp, im ready yo start.

Booker_Dewit47
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:04 am

currently at demo_party. Will post this evening.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:44 pm

I will post on Saturday. Got a bit late today.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:00 pm

Sorry about the delayed intro post guys. The camping trip set me back in school, but I should have the post up by tomorrow at the very latest!

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!