Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gifted: A Remake

a part of “Gifted: A Remake”, a fictional universe by Gentlemiss.

Welcome to Gifted Academy. A school owned by a very eccentric old man for those hand picked by him. all are geniuses in their own right. He claims they will shape the future. What could go wrong? And what's with this strange house?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gifted: A Remake”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:37 am

Rules

[ Commitment & Literacy ] You will need to be active in the OOC for certain points in the RP, we all will need to communicate with each other regarding the story and our characters, things of that nature. As far as literacy goes, if you cannot make a proper sentence, please do not join this roleplay. I do not expect you to be an advanced, literate role-player, but you need to know how to write well, and know proper roleplay etiquette. Format your posts.

[ Reservations ] When you place a reservation, you will have up to 24 hours to get your WIP and 24 hours to make your character, this will give you an overall 48 hours to make and submit your character. If you need extra time let me know. If you want to have more than one character, please make sure you can handle it. Reserve for a character here. State their role and talent.

[ God-Moding and Mary-Sues ] No god-moding (controlling someone elses character) without that players permission! For the most part I will be in charge of the setting, the weather, and what not. Also, no one is perfect. That being said, I don't want your characters to be perfect, make them real.

[ Romance ] Romance is allowed and encouraged to stir up drama. Keep it classy, folks.

[ Language ] Once again, stay classy. Otherwise, go at it.

[ Character Representations ] All anime, please. No real FCs and no drawn characters, I want an actual anime FC.

My Characters

I am playing as the Lovers, a role with two characters (twins, one male and one female). The male has the gift of having an eclectic memory, and the girl sort of has a gift at "sweet-talking" people? She's great with words, people become enamoured with her when she speaks, easy to lie to people or get them to go along with her ideas, do things for her, that sort of thing. ^^
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Gifted: A Remake

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:59 am

Hello Gentle! I have been wanting to work with you and now is the time I suppose ^_^ I'd like to be reserving The Devil:D Isn't that lovely?
His ability will be a very strong persuasion, to where he can suggest things and people will want to do them. He'd also be fairly likable and such, if that's okay.~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:07 am

Charismatic and persuasive, I feel like him and my girl will get along great, XD. Reserved for you! :) Can't wait to see him.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:26 pm

I'd really like to reserve the fool! Could you explain what you mean by ability? I will have FC up as soon as I find one~ Thanks!

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:45 pm

Their ability is what makes them 'special', what makes them stand out in their field or enough to make the headmaster of the school want to recruit them. Such as, my boy has an eclectic memory, meaning he never forgets anything (quite a valuable skill, don't you think?). It can be anything, even bordering on the line of supernatural if you wish.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:45 pm

Hiii! I was wondering if I could reserve the Star?!

From what I have read, I assume being able to guess the future is good? I'm talking like being able to read patterns and then guess what is going to happened based on probability, repeatability and other factors XD

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:47 pm

Ah, totally! Like Sherlock Holmes sort of? c: Reserved for you for sure!

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:54 pm

Ok, got it. So my character has congenital insensitivity, a genetic disorder that makes her not feel any pain, she is also very VERY talented with violins. :3 Also her FC is Kaori Miyazono!

{EDIT:} I probably will not have the CS in today, because I am currently working on a project for school that due tomorrow, and I haven't got much done.. GODAMMIT PROCRASTINATION!

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDestructionOfTroy on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:47 pm

May I reserve the strength? And his talent will be picking up skills very quickly.

TheDestructionOfTroy
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:48 pm

Sounds good! Reserved, cx.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arl on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:55 pm

Ooh I'd love to reserve The Magician. She'll have quick, extreme analytic skills, mostly applicable when it comes to things like mathematic/scientific equations, if that sounds alright~

arl
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:57 pm

There's already a skill that I think will end up being a lot like that but.. as long as you guys (arl & Miyer) are okay with that, then that's fine, :). Reserved!

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arl on Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:02 pm

They sound pretty similar, but I think what I have in mind is different enough, though it's hard for me to put that into words right now XD; I'll just have to sort it out and hopefully explain it well enough on the CS, haha

arl
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:07 pm

Never mind! Turns out I can put in a WIP today!

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:56 pm

Might I reserve the Empress? Her talent would actually have to do with synthestesia, she'd be very art orientated because she can taste color and hear smells.

As for an FC I'll be using this cutie from Sora No method. Unless she's too young looking, then I don't mind changing it.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:13 pm

Sure! Tasting color and hearing smell? o: That'll be.. fun? XD.

Also, with that, we are at our limit for female characters! The rest ideally should be male, please, ^^. I might accept one more, :3.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belshazzar on Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:44 pm

Hey, I was curious about this, and noticed that the characters were going along with the Tarot card names. Is the Heirophant anywhere in this? I didn't see it anywhere in the character list. I do have an idea for the character. He's male, by the way, whatever I join as, haha.
When I was a child,
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look, but it was gone,
I cannot put my finger on it now,
The child is grown,
The dream is gone
I have become
comfortably numb.

Belshazzar
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:05 pm

I could add the Heirophant in! Is that the role you would like, if you're still interested? :3

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:07 pm

I'll most likely resubmit the Chariot.
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belshazzar on Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:10 pm

Yes! I would love that role. ^.^

I'm not very familiar with anime though, so I'll need to take a bit of time to find a faceclaim.

Belshazzar
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!