Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Transpire

Character Relationships

a part of “Transpire”, a fictional universe by The_Queen.

Full

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Transpire”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:13 pm

Code: Select all

[center][img]Insert name plate here[/img]

[img]Insert gif of character here[/img]

[font=aa] [quote]Insert something your character would say[/quote][/center][/font]

[hr][/hr]

[center][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjU0LjU3NjA2Ni5TSFZ1ZEdWeWN3LCwuMAAA/one-more-day.regular.png[/img]

[img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/51fc61ac770a524e9468f174afa94d7f/tumblr_inline_n1xc79Kcic1rb3m8r.png[/img][/center]

[font=aa][left][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=236415[/img][/left] Amelia Arce || [color=Insert thought color here]""[/color]

[hr][/hr]

[right][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=236394[/img][/right] Ptolemy Wolff || [color=Insert thought color here]""[/color]

[hr][/hr]

[left][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=236376[/img][/left] Riven Seylum || [color=Insert thought color here]""[/color]

[hr][/hr]

[right][img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/7559a0e0a14a9cff611bdcceef5198e7/tumblr_inline_n11kpy3HMU1ryyimm.png[/img][/right] Silvestr Mlynarik || [color=Insert thought color here]""[/color]
[hr][/hr]

[center][img]http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjU0LjU3NjA2Ni5WbUZ0Y0dseVpYTSwuMAAA/one-more-day.regular.png[/img]

[img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/51fc61ac770a524e9468f174afa94d7f/tumblr_inline_n1xc79Kcic1rb3m8r.png[/img][/center]

[left][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=236407[/img][/left] Evangeline Hawthorn || [color=Insert thought color here]""[/color]

[hr][/hr]

[right][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=236455[/img][/right] Ezekiel Whitlock || [color=Insert thought color here]""[/color]

[hr][/hr]

[left][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=236553[/img][/left] Ezra Hawke || [color=#551A8B]"."[/color]

[hr][/hr]

[right][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=236403[/img][/right] Cassandra Delacroix || [color=Insert thought color]""[/color]

[hr][/hr]

[left][img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/23b5feb8cd71df63fb6a30681f7db4c8/tumblr_inline_mm0tp82ZnJ1qz4rgp.png[/img][/left] Hinata Achlys || [color=Insert thought color]"."[/color]

[hr][/hr]

[right][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=236454[/img][/right] Khalid Rahal || [color=Insert thought color]""[/color]

[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=236523[/img][/left] Lilia Spencer || [color=Insert thought color]""[/color]

[hr][/hr]

[right][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=236395[/img][/right] Slaine Visalius || [color=Insert thought color]""[/color][/font]
Last edited by The_Queen on Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Re: Character Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:49 pm

Are vampires truly unworthy of life? I didn't ask to become what I am! It just... Happened...

Image Amelia Arce || "Amelia looks an awful lot like my dead sister. I've tried to be friendly to her, but Amelia sees me as nothing more than a nuisance. I guess I can't blame her, all humans seem to harbor this unreasonable hate for my kind."

Image Ptolemy Wolff || "I like Ptolemy. He's like a guiding hand. He's teaching me a lot about the world. He's made me realize that a lot of things I do aren't right and that's probably why society doesn't accept my kind. Ptolemy is kind of like the father I never got to have, but I'm sure he doesn't see me as anything more than a weapon for his use."

Image Riven Seylum || "I've always had mixed feelings about myself. It might sound crazy, but I'm not exactly my biggest fan. There's a lot of regret and mixed feelings about my past."

Image Silvestr Mlynarik || "Silvestr is my saving grace. I owe my life to him. He saved me from the shed when I was trapped and advocated for me in front of a whole comity of hunters. If it weren't for Silvestr I'd be dead and even though I act like I don't like him, it's just because I have an odd way of showing my appreciation."

Image Evangeline Hawthorn || "I have a long history with Eva; my family took her in knowing she was a vampire. She was my nanny growing up and even though my big sister didn't like her, I did. When my family was killed Lord Seylum turned me and took her in as well so we got to stay together. I don't know what happened to her though, I've always wondered if she's still waiting at the estate for me to return."

Image Ezekiel Whitlock || "Ezekiel is another vampire whom I've known for a long time. When I was working under Lord Seylum he lent me to Ezekiel to use and we sort of... Had a thing. Alas it did not last due to my lowly position as a disposable tool. When Lord Seylum finally died, may he rest in peace, I went to seek out Ezekiel and unfortunately was taken before I could find him."

Image Ezra Hawke || "Admittedly at first we didn't get along. Ezra challenged my master and was too much of a coward to hold true to his threats. Then when Lord Seylum died I encountered Ezra once more in my travels. I'm not sure how big the bump on his head was, but his change in attitude was a pleasant surprise. We became quite friendly actually and I hold no ill will towards the vampire."

Image Cassandra Delacroix || "I am unfamiliar with this name. From what I've heard hunters speak of though, she seems to be a girl who was kidnapped by vampires. I highly doubt she's still alive."

Image Hinata Achlys || "Another name I only know from reports. She lost control and killed her sister. How pitiful, a vampire who cannot keep herself in check is not worthy of living among the humans."

Image Khalid Rahal || "Who is this? He looks awfully like a fellow of mine from my military days. In fact, Lord Seylum was rather friendly with the only female King. Technically she was a Queen, but she seemed to find the title demeaning and demanded we call her King. There was a boy who worked under her that I partnered with for an assignment or two. We became great friends really. This boy seems to have the same face as him."

Image Lilia Spencer || "A danag, eh? I've always felt a certain envy towards them. If they never make a mistake and are careful, they can live as humans."

Image Slaine Visalius || "I was taught that dhampires were a thing of disgrace and should be treated as the lowliest of creatures. They have no place in either world and therefore should simply be put out of their misery. However, I don't believe that; he has an important place in both worlds and could very well be the bridge between humans and vampires"
Last edited by The_Queen on Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:53 pm

We should live as though everyday is a gift and hold on to every precious moment.

Image Amelia Arce || "I've heard stories. During the day she dolls up her hair and wears pretty clothes and lipstick, but by night she's a fierce hunter who will rip your throat out should you get too close. I'll make sure to keep my distance."

Image Ptolemy Wolff || "I have, unfortunately encountered Mr. Wolff once. It was when the Doctor took me on a raid of a local town in order to teach me to hunt. I will never forget the experience, Mr. Wolff tried to kill us and failed. I can still recall the look on his face. Honestly I pity the man."

Image Riven Seylum || "Although I have no formal relationship with the Princess I am aware that the hotel was once her estate. I've heard others whisper about her, but she is believed to have been dead for a long time now."

Image Silvestr Mlynarik || "Head Hunters are always humans who should be feared. Silvestr is no exception. I have been lucky enough to never meet him, but other vampire's will show up speaking of the ruthlessness of this man. Head Hunter's are deserving of their position and this man is no different."

Image Evangeline Hawthorn || "She is like the mother I've never had. A quiet presence who brought me back to the world and taught me so much when the Doctor sent me to be looked after her. I owe a great deal to Ms. Eva and will gladly work under her for as long as I can"

Image Ezekiel Whitlock || "One of the Hotel's honored guests. He currently rules this territory and his word is law. I have had only a few interactions with the King and it mostly delivering packages to his door or bringing his bags to the car when he leaves."

Image Ezra Hawke || "Ezra and I have a great relationship. At first I was a bit hesitant to talk to him since his bright personality makes him a bit overbearing, but I'm glad I found the courage to strike up a conversation. He's a great listener and always willing to lend an ear and a hand to one in need. "

Image Cassandra Delacroix || "Cassie is a very sweet human. At first I was sort of scared of her because she was property of the King and maybe because she reminded me of myself. Fortunately her situation as a blood servant is a lot better than mine was but if it ever proved to be unsafe I would not hesitate to help Cassandra escape"

Image Hinata Achlys || "Another of the hotel's guests. She's rather quiet and seems to fidget a lot, as though she's hiding something. We all have secrets though, so I am in no place to judge her. If anything I would like to help Hinata feel more at home and want to see what I can do to help her"

Image Khalid Rahal || "Khalid is a good friend of mine! We often get yelled at for slacking off when we're around each other, but it normally results in fits of laughter. I don't mind being his test subject, in fact I rather like the food that Khalid comes up with! Normally his creations are very tasty and satisfying since he uses just the right amount of blood to make it tolerable."

Image Lilia Spencer || "Spencer is a doll. Her amount of knowledge never ceases to amaze me as well as her impartial personality. Sometimes she can seem a bit indifferent, but her positive personality and "

Image Slaine Visalius || "I have always been a bit confused about myself. I don't remember my past all that clearly, the Doctor has filled in what happened and sometimes I'll have flashbacks but from those short bursts of memory. I'm glad I can't remember everything. I do know that I have killed before, but the idea of doing so again repulses me. Eating others... it makes me feel sick especially since I'm both human and vampire."
Last edited by The_Queen on Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:46 pm

I am simply a mother at heart. Nothing wrong with that is there? Oh? By night? Let's not get into that right now. . .

Image Amelia Arce || "I do not know much about this young lady. She is rather cute from afar. Although I know better than to underestimate her."

Image Ptolemy Wolff || "I feel some sort of connection to Ptolemy. I'm not sure why yet. Something inside of me just feels something for him. Something crazy and powerful. I just can't put my finger on why. Although, something in his eyes reminds me of a wonderful memory. . ."

Image Riven Seylum || "My precious Riven. She's like a daughter to me, I practically raised her myself. She's so strong. . . Although deep down I know she still needs me to be there when she's scared or alone. So I'll always be right here for her, arms open wide."

Image Silvestr Mlynarik || "The Head-hunter. . . I know of him from stories and such from my guests, he seems to be an odd one. Yet, not altogether bad. He sounds sort of attractive as well, oh my look at me, thinking like a young girl! "

Image Evangeline Hawthorn || "Me? Well I don't like thinking about who-er, whatI am very much, move along won't you?"

Image Ezekiel Whitlock || "I personally have not dealt with the king that often. Just as a, very honored, guest here at the hotel. He seems well enough, I try to not upset him. He's a regular after all."

Image Cassandra Delacroix || "She belongs to the king as his Blood Servant. She is a very sweet girl, I tend to talk to her whenever I can, reminds me of myself in a way. Poor dear, if she ever felt scared or wanted to flee the king, I'd help her. Maybe that's just me being a Mother-Hen again."

Image Hinata Achlys || "She's a nice enough guest. Fairly quiet, twitchy and a bit on edge it seems. I feel like she has her own share of scars and secrets, but then again who doesn't these days?"

Image Khalid Rahal || "Oh Kal, he's a great friend of mine. He's always there with a sly comment to make me smile. Maybe a subtle pick up line here and there. That being said, our flirty banter aside, he's never failed to comfort me when I needed it most. "

Image[/left] Slaine Visalius || "Where do I begin? He's my son . . . Even if he doesn't know it, nor will he find out from me. Unless he asks me point-blank. I love him more than anything else, he and Riven are my children. I will guard them and love them both. However, my darling Slaine will always mean the world to me. I will do anything and everything I can to protect him and keep him safe. No matter what the cost on me."
Last edited by Alliqua_Dark on Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:29 pm

Do not worry, lost child. God has a plan for us all.

Image Amelia Arce || "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little scared of her. As if I haven't been mislead by a sweet face before... She'd make one hell of a good bodyguard. However, I'm not too sure I'd feel very comfortable having her guard me while I sleep. It always feels as if she's observing my actions carefully with a terrifyingly focused expression. As harmless as she seems, she is anything but. Even still, she's nothing compared to her mother. Her alias was 'Monarch', if I remember correctly. I've never met a woman more terrifying in my life... Other than that, 'Ace' gets the job done with talent that even I have reason to be jealous of. It's good to have her aboard the team, albeit very nerve-raking at times."

Image Ptolemy Wolff || "Hah! Ptolemy, eh? He can be a real pain in the ass, but he's nowhere near as bad as he used to be. Sometimes, he seems like the only person I can really count on. I'll admit that I probably wouldn't have made it out alive of a few scuffles if he hadn't been there. This bastard and I have been through hell and back leaving behind a trail of cigarette buds in our wake. No matter how often I try to be rid of him, something always seems to bring him back. It seems God has bound our fates together, although I wouldn't have minded being bound to a cute girl's instead~ I can at least trust him to keep that bratty princess grounded."

Image Riven Seylum || "Without a doubt, one of the biggest brats I've ever had the displeasure of knowing. Her constant pranks and tricks have done a real number on my sanity. It honestly pisses me off how similar she is to Cecilie... Regardless, I don't regret freeing her from that shed for a second. Things have been real lively ever since we found her. She's as fun to tease as any other person and I myself find it hard to see her as a monster, half the time. I almost wish I could raise her to be a normal girl. If only that were possible. Unfortunately, I can't treat her as anything more than a weapon to use against the vampires. When getting emotionally involved with a vampire, things never end well..."

Image Silvestr Mlynarik || "In short, I'm a real scumbag. I know it all too well and have come to except this knowledge quite easily. I don't feel the need to play the hero or some convoluted bringer of justice. Even so, people that feed off of the weak piss me off to no end. It just wouldn't do me right to let them do as they please. I can be a real cold-hearted bastard at times, but I always try to keep things upbeat. Even when everyone else is at each other's throats. I'm not quite as oblivious to my fragile mentality as most think I am. I've taken measures to assure I don't go out of control, but they don't always work. I don't exactly hate myself, but I don't like who I am either. I'm as imperfect as they come. The only true perfect being is God, after all."

Image Evangeline Hawthorn || "There have been reports made about a woman of her description for a few good centuries. She's gained enough attention from the hunters to gain a couple of titles. 'Man Eater', 'Black Widow". Sounds frightening. I must admit that I've caught myself eyeing the pictures on her file a couple of times. She does seem to have an alluring aura, but I'm not stupid enough to get killed over something as petty as lust. It is stated in her file that she is somehow connected with a certain hotel that is rumored to occupy vampires. Other than that, there isn't much to be known about her. For now, at least."

Image Ezekiel Whitlock || "He's one of the Seven Vampire Kings. What more do I need to know? Other than a guide telling me exactly how I'm supposed to kill him, that is. There are hundreds of old scriptures and books containing mundane and baseless theories and not a one of them seem the slightest bit relevant. Plus, I simply don't have the resolve to read all of them."

Image Cassandra Delacroix || "Errr... I think there was something about her briefly mentioned in some of the more recent Ezekiel reports, but I can't be arsed to remember. "

Image Hinata Achlys || "Never heard of her. If there was a case regarding her, then either I overlooked it, or it was never brought up as a major dilemma."

Image Khalid Rahal || "Now this is a vampire I wouldn't mind meeting. From what I've seen on his file, he's been quite the nuisance to the hunters since the early years. I'd definitely enjoy tangoing with this cheeky bastard, whether it be a fight or a simple battle of wits."

Image Slaine Visalius || "Yet another name that has failed to grasp my attention. I can't say I care for every poor soul who has fallen victim to the savagery of vampires."
Last edited by Gintoki Sakata on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:09 pm

Ptolemy Wolff

I donā€™t have time to judge, I just deliver the verdict.

Image Amelia Arce || "Who, the little girl? Tsk. We donā€™t exactly see eye to eye on some things, and maybe I donā€™t take her as seriously as I should, but whoā€™s to tell me otherwise? She doesnā€™t belong in the Hunters for obvious reasons. Just look at her. Besides I donā€™t need some girl correcting me all the time about every little thing, maybe even doubting my capabilities with my job, of all things. Donā€™t even get my started on the whole ā€˜Wolfieā€™ crap."

Image Ptolemy Wolff || "What about me? In truth I donā€™t really have any thoughts or feelings about myself, since I donā€™t really have any other choice but to accept who I am, and ultimately live with it. I will forever be Ptolemy Wolff and thatā€™s about it. I do whatever it is I do regardless of what reason I have, and maybe it might not be the right thing to do, but so long as it feels right then I donā€™t actually care what other people think."

Image Riven Seylum || "Believe it or not sheā€™s not really that bad once you get use to her, albeit Riven can be a handful at times and may test my patience. But then, thatā€™s just what makes her seem more like a child than anything else. At times I actually find myself looking past the fact that sheā€™s a vampire let alone a princess, but I donā€™t tell her that. Unguided perhaps, that's why I'm here I guess, but it doesnā€™t take long before I remind her whoā€™s boss."

Image Silvestr Mlynarik || "Well, what can I say about our lovely Leader? Bar the fact that I knew him way before he ever became Head Hunter, and back then I couldā€™ve easily kicked his ass and he knows it. I just went easy on him, even stuck-up for the guy but did I get a thanks? Hardly. Kindaā€™ weird to think that since then weā€™ve rarely been apart. Though, despite our time together, he still never listens. God only knows why I persistently waste my breath on his lousy ass. I guess somewhere deep down I must actually give a damn about the crazy bastard."

Image Evangeline Hawthorn || "There's something familiar about this woman whenever I feel compelled to stare at her, as if our eyes have met somewhere before. Although I can't be certain, or even begin to explain it, there is something about her that makes me feel something unexplainable..."

Image Ezekiel Whitlock || "A Vampire King from what Iā€™ve heard, though canā€™t say Iā€™m overly impressed by whatā€™s-his-name. In fact the only thing I find interesting is the possibility of decapitating his head, since you know, I could become a King, and itā€™s possible? You never know."

Image Cassandra Delacroix || "I dunno, maybe Iā€™ve heard of her. I think she was something to do with the King Vampire, Whitlock or whatever. Donā€™t really know the situation, but if sheā€™s sticking with him thenā€¦"

Image Hinata Achlys || "I think I remember reading about that incident, she killed her sister right? Or maybe she just injured her. Details, details. I guess sheā€™s the type to watch out for in that case, but then again, itā€™s only natural to want to kill your own family half the time, right? Canā€™t blame her for thatā€¦ much."

Image Khalid Rahal || "Canā€™t say Iā€™m familiar with him, mightā€™ve seen his name come up here and there though otherwise Iā€™ve never properly met the guy. Maybe he's heard of me, maybe not. Who's to say."

Image Slaine Visalius || "I donā€™t really care enough to even acknowledge him... I know where Iā€™ve seen him before, though Iā€™d rather not openly admit to where exactly. All that he should be concerned about is making sure heā€™s out of my sight, and very far away."

Image Ezra Hawke || "He seems the talkative type. Literally, you could probably hear him before seeinā€™ the guy. I guess Iā€™d prefer that, seeing his face less. Itā€™s smiley and happy, a bit too much for my personal comfort."

Image Lilia Spencer || "Canā€™t really understand people who always look at the positive side to things, seriously. Like, all the time. I get that there can be some good in things, situations. But wake up already, would you? It isnā€™t exactly a crime to be negative, is it? Seeing a bad side to something ain't that bad."
Last edited by Kapento on Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verdandi on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:27 pm

"Iā€™ll take the bad with the good, because only those who have known true pain can know true joy."

Image Amelia Arce || "Her clothes are so pretty! Iā€™ve never had a sense of style like that, really, but she seems so put-together! And adorable! Iā€™m a little worried that sheā€™s here, because sheā€™s a hunter and allā€¦ I hope she doesnā€™t give His Majesty any troubleā€¦ I donā€™t want to see anyone get hurt."

Image Ptolemy Wolff || "You know, Iā€™ve never minded blunt or abrasive people. Sometimes, I get told that itā€™s because Iā€™m too stupid to know an insult when one hits me, but mostly, I just like people who can be honest about things, even if their thoughts arenā€™t kind. He seems very reliable, and like the trustworthy sort. Maybe Iā€™ll get lucky and they wonā€™t even notice that His Majesty is hereā€¦"

Image Riven Seylum || "You know, I think Iā€™ve heard a story or two about someone with that name. It seems His Majesty wasā€¦ ahā€¦ involved with her. Sheā€™s very interesting, Miss Riven; I hope we can have a nice long conversation someday, perhaps over tea and scones?"

Image Silvestr Mlynarik || "A man of faith! Having been raised in a convent myself, I mostly grew up around people of deep, unshakeable belief in god. I can see where one might think the huntersā€™ calling is very righteous, but I only hope he also remembers that God calls for us to show mercy and kindness to others. His demeanor is definitely unlike the priests and nuns I have known, though. Iā€™m not quite sure what to make of him."

Image Evangeline Hawthorn || "Miss Eva is a very interesting person. Sometimes, when I am around her, I get this sense of sadness, something I canā€™t quite explain. I donā€™t want to pry, but it seems so very melancholy that I also canā€™t help but want to do something. Silly; if there were anything the likes of me could do, surely someone would have done so already."

Image Ezekiel Whitlock || "His Majesty may not seem like the kindest person at first, but that is far from the truth of things. To me, he is both a worthy king and a true friend. He didnā€™t have to offer me this opportunity, but he did. What I do for him in exchange can hardly compare; I will always be grateful to him, and I trust him implicitly. If anyone has anything ill to say about him, I would be happy to set them straight!"

Image Cassandra Delacroix || "Me? Iā€™m nobody special. Just a girl who wanted to see the world outside the cloister. Itā€™s been more of an adventure than I ever could have dreamed, and itā€™s only been two years!"

Image Hinata Achlys || "She seems very shy and reserved. But like with Miss Eva, I think there is something that bothers Miss Hinata. Isnā€™t it sad, that we can all live in this world where others are in pain and be so helpless to ease it? Maybe someday Iā€™ll convince her to talk to me."

Image Khalid Rahal || "Mr. Rahal is a very peculiar gentleman. Heā€™s always smiling, happy and warm. And yetā€¦ I wonder if I understand how he really feels at all? Itā€™s hard to know what to make of some of his mannerisms. Mysterious, in all honesty."

Image Slaine Visalius || "He seems very delicate, in a way. Not physically delicateā€”Iā€™ve seen him lift things that I could never hope to budge! I just meanā€¦ something about the way he speaks, and his body language. Itā€™s like if you touched him too hard, or said something unkind, he might justā€¦ dissolve. I really want to be his friend, and not just to satisfy my protective instincts. Maybe I should ask him for some literature recommendations?"

Image Ezra Hawke || "Ezra! Heā€™s so kind! And kind of reminds me of a big, floppy puppy. Just watching him go about his business at the cafĆ© makes me smile; everything he does seems to be so genuine and sweet. I aspire to be more like that, and I definitely like talking to him, when he can find the time. I think in some ways weā€™re quite alike."

Image Lilia Spencer || "Wow, sheā€™s a really lovely woman, isnā€™t she? I donā€™t normally like to judge people on their looks of course, but Iā€™m afraid I havenā€™t gotten to know her very well yet. Iā€™m not intimidated, exactly, though put-together people like that do intimidate me a little, itā€™s just that we havenā€™t had the chance to talk much. Iā€™m not even sure sheā€™d want to."

Verdandi
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verdandi on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:58 pm

ā€œDistance is the mantra. Itā€™s not that hard, to treat people well, but also be completely independent from them. Iā€™d be doing them a disservice, otherwise.ā€

Image Amelia Arce || "Ah, yes. The little huntress. Quite adorable when sheā€™s got her dander up, though I say that as a person without much of an instinct for self-preservation, so perhaps other people see it differently."

Image Ptolemy Wolff || "So serious. Iā€™m surprised his face hasn't gotten stuck like that, what with all the glaring and scowling and so on. Well, itā€™s his business if he wants to live a joyless life, I suppose, though I can say from experience that itā€™s not recommended."

Image Riven Seylum || "Iā€™d thoughtā€¦ so long ago now, and Iā€™d thought her dead at the time. Iā€™d searched, even. Iā€™m glad sheā€™s still alive, but this life I have now is not the one I had then, and I do hope she decides to keep what once was to herself."

Image Silvestr Mlynarik || "Ah, someone who can go a few rounds in the ring, in either sense. I do love a good debateā€¦ or a good fight, but I suppose it will have to be debate, since Iā€™m sure Evie would be upset with me if I razed the hotel."

Image Evangeline Hawthorn || "Evie dearest. Well, after a manner of speaking. Oh, to be sure, the banter is fun, but I am not what she needs, and I know a black widow when I see one, besides. I have honest respect for the woman, but thatā€™s as far as it will ever go. Better for both of us, that way. Even Iā€™m decent enough to want her to be happy, after all."

Image Ezekiel Whitlock || "Ah, the king of this region, yes. I am familiar, but only through reputation. I certainly do not envy him that responsibilityā€”I certainly have never wanted it."

Image Cassandra Delacroix || "What a curious little human, walking among my kind with so little terror. Of course, having a kingā€™s protection is certainly a boon, but it is not invincibility. Does she just trust that foolishly, or has she consciously chosen to live without fear? I am intrigued to find out."

Image Hinata Achlys || "She smells like a new blood, and chances are, if she changed unsupervised, the emphasis was on blood. Itā€™s not so unusual. What remains to be seen is what she makes of it all. Itā€™s eat or be eaten in this world, and her chances do not look excellent."

Image Khalid Rahal || "Me? I would hardly be living the way I want to if I felt I could be summed up in pithy phrases. I am what I am, come hell or high water."

Image Slaine Visalius || "My taste tester. For the sweets, that is. Heā€™s useful, considering he doesnā€™t get sick if I mix something a little wrong when experimenting. Heā€™s a good kid; makes me laugh."

Image Ezra Hawke || "Iā€™ve taken in a kitten and a puppy, you see. This oneā€™s the puppy, flouncing around with all that eagerness to pleaseā€¦ and all the grace of a newborn deer, sometimes. Still, I canā€™t fault his effort, and thatā€™s all I ask of him. I know what it is like, to change so drastically, and I watch, just in case he changes back."

Image Lilia Spencer || "This would be the kitten, and yes, I call her so. Sheā€™s a little more aloof than my puppy, but of course thatā€™s to be expected. Her talents in horticulture were both unexpected and welcome."

Verdandi
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby buggleuggy on Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:09 am

"Well isn't this just great..."

Image Amelia Arce || "I honestly don't think I've ever met her. I do know that she's a hunter - I try my best to keep tabs of the ones that frequent my territory. However, I'll admit that she doesn't exactly fit the stereotypical hunter profile. She seems pretty... innocent. I can't see how she'd make much of a powerful opponent, but I'll make sure to keep an eye out for her just in case."

Image Ptolemy Wolff || "He seems like a jerk. Even if he weren't a hunter, I doubt we'd get along very well. He's got a mouth on him, and seems to like to rile people up, and that'd clash with my temper would we ever meet. And I haven't, met him that is. But, from what I can tell, he's not absolutely ruthless in his dealings with vampires, so... that's somewhat appreciated."

Image Riven Seylum || "Oh, Riven. Me and her were pretty, um, close for a short while, a long, long time ago... She was a very nice girl, a powerful one as well. But she vanished from thin air one day and couldn't be found after. I was pretty sure she'd died, but I've heard a few recent rumors contradicting my belief. In fact, said rumor may've mentioned her working with hunters. I... well, I can only hope that it's false. I've seen her strength first hand, and would not want her as an enemy."

Image Silvestr Mlynarik || "He's certainly an interesting man. I've never truly liked hunters, and he isn't an exception. I can't forgive his cruelty toward my kind. He's quite pushy in terms of his faith as well. Given my, uh, situation as a vampire, I don't really believe in all that stuff, but I'll be polite about it as I know that Cassandra did grow up around priests and stuff."

Image Evangeline Hawthorn || "Ah, the hotel owner. I'm extremely grateful for the safe haven she's made for our kind, and she seems to be nice, though maybe a bit cold. But, I suppose every vampire's got to be a bit cold to survive in this world."

Image Ezekiel Whitlock || "Oh, what do I think about myself? Eh, not much. Haven't got some crippling self-esteem issue if that's what you're looking for. In fact, I suppose I'm pretty indifferent here."

Image Ezra Hawke || "I've seen him at the cafe occasionally, but I'm not sure if we've ever spoken. He seems to be a big ball of energy, one that I don't know if I could keep up with. But, I do have a certain respect for those who manage to stay upbeat in a world as brutal as our own. He seems like a nice guy."

Image Cassandra Delacroix || "Cassie and I've been partners of sorts for two years now. She's got a good heart, that kid, and is invaluable to me. I feel responsible for her well being. Would anything happen to her, I don't know what I'd do. Probably something violent, if I'm honest. Because, sure, I do knock some pesky vampires off of her scent every so often, but I think she helps me out more than I do her. I think she's happy in her current situation, but if she wasn't, all she'd need to do is let me know. She's just as welcome to leave my side as she is to stay there."

Image Hinata Achlys || "I don't recall having talked with her before, though I have occasionally seen her around. She seems rather timid, and somewhat emotionally fragile. I may try talking to her, but I feel as though, with my luck, I'd probably only make things worse."

Image Khalid Rahal || "He seems, to me, to be a bit of a puzzle. I cannot quite tell what is artificial and what is genuine about him. He radiates this feeling of mischief, as if he's constantly up to something which makes me feel like I have to check my wallet whenever he's around, ya know?"

Image Lilia Spencer || "Ah, she works at the cafe as well, doesn't she? She's also a danag, something that the two of us have in common. I don't know how approachable she is - her wide emotional range is... well, I certainly wouldn't want accidentally get off on the wrong foot."

Image Slaine Visalius || "He seems very kind, and has a sort of... purity, maybe?... that sets him apart from most vampires. In fact, he reminds me of Cassie in some ways. Our meetings have been brief, but he always seems to be very friendly and helpful whenever we do interact."
Last edited by buggleuggy on Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

buggleuggy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fetch on Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:44 pm

"I think I have a sense of mischief and that I can laugh at myself."

Image Amelia Arce || "I donā€™t know much about her, she reminds me of a schoolgirl. Though I donā€™t know many schoolgirls that like to wield swords."

Image Ptolemy Wolff || "His last name is Wolff, I love wolves. He definitely has the intensity of the animal. He has no tact when talking to people, blunt people are a bother."

Image Riven Seylum || "I used to know Riven, back when I was an idiot. We didnā€™t like each other, mostly because of my foolishness. Weā€™re alright now, though, and sheā€™s just as colorful as I remember."

Image Silvestr Mlynarik || "I honestly donā€™t know what I think of him. I donā€™t trust him, thatā€™s for sure. Heā€™s the Head Hunter, and thatā€™s more than enough reason to avoid him."

Image Evangeline Hawthorn || "Miss Evangeline runs the hotel and I stay out of her way. Sheā€™s a busy woman after all. I admire her grace, but honestly she can be terrifying."

Image Ezekiel Whitlock || "Heā€™s the King of the Vampires. Iā€™ve never really encountered him, but I do know him and Cassandra are quite close. Cassandra seems like a good judge of character, so Iā€™m sure heā€™s not bad."

Image Ezra Hawke || "Thereā€™s a lot I could say about myself and none of it is flattering. Letā€™s just go with ā€˜Iā€™m happy Iā€™ve improvedā€™."

Image Cassandra Delacroix || "Cassandra is a great young woman who I enjoy talking to. Sheā€™s great company and it makes me happy she hangs around the cafĆ© so often. I can admit Iā€™m pleased sheā€™s understanding that weā€™re not all monsters."

Image Hinata Achlys || "Iā€™ve seen her around but never actually talked to her. She seems timid, recluse. Maybe I should attempt to hold a conversation with her."

Image Khalid Rahal || "I honestly donā€™t know how I feel about him. Definitely grateful, as heā€™s helped me in the past when he didnā€™t need to. I try to help in any way I can to show my thanks, but Iā€™m sure Iā€™m more of a bother."

Image Lilia Spencer || "While we work together, I donā€™t know much about her. I should change that."

Image Slaine Visalius || "Slaine and I are good friends, we talk quite a bit. Itā€™s always nice to have company, and heā€™s a great conversationalist. Iā€™m sure if I didnā€™t have to work weā€™d be talking for hours."
"A wizard did it."
Tumblr

Fetch
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secret Maiden on Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:39 pm

Image Amelia Arce || "I really don't know her. I don't think we met ever. So, she's a blank slate for me. I don't have any thoughts about her except that she's a hunter, and I should steer clear. But based on what you told me about her, she's living two lives. That's going to tire her out eventually. She'll have to choose one eventually. Well, it's not my place to talk about those things really. On the lighter things, she's got good fashion sense in my opinion though. I can never look good in those frilly dresses. So kudos for her on that. "

Image Ptolemy Wolff || "Another hunter? Don't have much of an opinion. Never met him and have no intention of getting cozy with him either. Hmm? He's what? A furball? I think that just his surname. He can't be a wolf, but then again stranger things have happened. But if he does, I going to rub his belly so much. It kinda relaxing to do that. Oh, I should make some dog treats then. I forgot he's a hunter, well... we have a collar somewhere around here, right? I wonder if it fits him. I'm signing my death if I do that? Pish-posh, he's probably a big can of softie inside."

Image Riven Seylum || "That name is familiar. I think Khalid told me about her a bit. She's a vampire princess and considered dead for a long time. So, are you telling me, she's alive? Well, that's good, right? It isn't? She's now hunting vampires like me now? That's something you don't see everyday. But, she has her own life so, who am I to say really that her being alive is good or bad. I bet she knows what she's doing, so there's that. Though, it would be nice to meet a princess like her. Well, she's royalty, so, I don't mind as long as she doesn't go all crazy with me."

Image Silvestr Mlynarik || "He's the Head Hunter? You make it sound that he's some kind of bug. If that was the case, I don't ever want to meet him. Thinking about him being some creepy crawly already makes my skin crawl. He isn't? He's the leader? Oh, you should have said that from the start. Well, I really don't know him and being a hunter still makes me not want to meet him. The last time I was around hunters, it didn't end well. Do you think he knows that incident? If he does, more reason I should avoid him."

Image Evangeline Hawthorn || "Boss-lady? She's cool in my book. Well, she runs and owns this place doesn't she? That's a go-getter from my standpoint. She also keeps the clientele satisfied and making sure the pesky ones stay away. It's true that she can be very aggressive or put simply crazy violent like gouging someone's eyes out, but that's just her thing. Everyone has a thing. So, she's not that scary and she seems to have a soft spot on that bellboy. In my eyes, she's like that polar bear mother I watched on nature documentaries. Endearing."

Image Ezekiel Whitlock || "This would be the King, a client of the hotel. He's someone very important from what I heard just like that princess earlier. Never had a chance to have a conversation with him, so no idea. Khalid told me we're the same, a danag. If I'm supposed to have some kinship because of that, not going to happen but, he reminds me of a porcupine, all spikey on the outside especially with that hair of his but, a puff of clouds inside. Why I think that? There's that blood servants of his, right? They get along well. That's rare."

Image Ezra Hawke || "Ah, the other waiter of the cafe. Well, he does his job, but he's so energetic more than me at times. It's like he's a child who ate millions of sweets. I think I should check our inventory for any missing stock. Well, he is always moving, chattering, and plainly entertaining himself, that's not a bad thing, but it does at times compromise the work, so I tend to keep him in line. This makes me more of a babysitter, but on the bright side, he is a great help. I can't be always on smiles, so I'll give him that job. Plus, it's good to have him around, he's my stress reliever."

Image Cassandra Delacroix || "This would be the Blood Servant of that Porcupine King, a human. She is quite the regular in the cafe and seems to be well-liked by the others. We never had any kinds of talk since, it will always be me doing something or I'm serving someone at the moment. She doesn't look like having a hard time or forced into her current situation. I think she's having the time of her life really. Good for her. So, I think she'll be fine. But, she does have that scent, it's odd, others seemed attracted to it, but I can't help but dislike it."

Image Hinata Achlys || "A guest at the hotel. She's very timid. It's not hard to miss her among the crowd, but she does have this gloomy presence about her. I don't pry on anyone's past because I don't like it. But, I think I could relate to one thing, I'm told that she had just been turned into a vampire. So, she was human before, just like her in a way. She knew that the girl must be going through the entire process of transition, the changes. She did that too and until now, she doesn't like it. So, I kinda see myself a bit on her. That's why I can't help but be a bit soft and a bit tough on her."

Image Khalid Rahal || "Him? My boss, my troublemaker, my savior, he's actually a lot of things to me. Some of them not really good and some of them not bad, but there's no denying, he's a big part of my life and I will always be thankful to him. But setting that aside, he could be more serious from time to time and stop wandering off when he feels like it, just because he feels lazy. He gives me no ends of trouble. Wait, where is he again? Ah, that man! He forgot to eat my cupcakes again. In the garden? Oh, the roses should be blooming right now. I told him to wait for me! See, he's trouble."

Image Lilia Spencer || "Me? I'm pretty much what you see is what you get kind of person. I don't hide my emotions and I tend to look for the silver lining. It makes life more tolerable as they say, but, it's just that I like to keep moving forward no matter what. Because, if I don't... well... Anyway, that's just that. Right now, I'm a waitress serving sweet treats and drinks at my customer's request. It doesn't sound that bad really, I get to give something that should make someone perk up. That's a good enough job, don't you think?"

Image Slaine Visalius || "Such a sweet boy, he always offers his help. Ezra and Khalid could learn a thing or two from him. Maybe, I could ask him to teach those two some manners. Anyway, he is a unique case from what I've been told and that's because of what he is. That could be true, but, I don't think it should be a brand on him. He is his own person. There's more to him than simply that and personally speaking, I like just how he is right now."

Secret Maiden
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!