Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hola! It's Summertime {Reboot}

a part of “Hola! It's Summertime {Reboot}”, a fictional universe by chanelindistress.

What would you do if you were on board a ship designated for Cancun? Would you allow the drama of a group of young adults ruin your summer? Or would you bring your own and hold on for the ride?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hola! It's Summertime {Reboot}”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun May 03, 2015 6:46 pm

So, guys! Thanks for taking a look and your interest in this roleplay. Here we have the dreaded character sheet. If there is a person out here that loves making these, much power to you! You don't have to use these, but you don't need the information that it holds. Be as creative as you want!!
Code: Select all
[center][img][url=fontmeme.com or 1001fonts.com]CHARACTER NAME[/url][/img]
[img]gif or image[/img]
[font=times new roman][size=110][I]"Meaningful quote that really speaks to your character."[/I][/size][/font][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[left][img]gif or image[/img]
[img]gif or image[/img][/left]
[center][font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Name[/color]}[/size][/font]

[font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Nicknames[/color]}[/size][/font]

[font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Birth Date[/color]}[/size][/font]

[font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Age[/color]}[/size][/font]

[font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Sexuality[/color]}[/size][/font]

[font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Face Claim[/color]}[/size][/font][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[right][img]gif or image[/img]
[img]gif or image[/img][/right]
[center][font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Height[/color]}[/size][/font]

[font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Build[/color]}[/size][/font]

[font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Skin Color[/color]}[/size][/font]

[font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Hair[/color]}[/size][/font]

[font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Eye Color[/color]}[/size][/font]

[font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Scars/Tattoos/Piercings[/color]}[/size][/font][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]gif or image[/img][/center]
[center][font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Personality[/color]}
Add at least four traits to describe your character[/size]
I need to know who your character is. No Mary or Gary Sues. Be inventive, but keep them human. No one is perfect. I require at least two paragraphs, but be as in depth as possible.[/font][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[left][img]gif or image[/img]
[img]gif or image[/img]
[img]gif or image[/img]
[img]gif or image[/img][/left]
[center][font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Quirks/Habits/Oddities[/color]}[/size]
What makes them tick? What are those small things that your character does? At least three.[/font]

[font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Hobbies[/color]}[/size]
What does your character like to do on a regular? At least three[/font]

[font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Fears[/color]}[/size]
What does your character fear the most? At least three.[/font]

[font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Secrets[/color]}[/size]
Is your character hiding something? At least two.[/font]

[font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Likes & Dislikes[/color]}[/size][/center]
[left][color=green]▲[/color]
[color=green]▲[/color]
[color=green]▲[/color]
[color=green]▲[/color]
[color=green]▲[/color]
[color=green]▲[/color]
[color=green]▲[/color]
[color=green]▲[/color]
[color=green]▲[/color]
[color=green]▲[/color][/left][right][color=red]▼[/color]
[color=red]▼[/color]
[color=red]▼[/color]
[color=red]▼[/color]
[color=red]▼[/color]
[color=red]▼[/color]
[color=red]▼[/color]
[color=red]▼[/color]
[color=red]▼[/color]
[color=red]▼[/color][/right]
[/font][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[right][img]gif or image[/img]
[img]gif or image[/img]
[img]gif or image[/img]
[img]gif or image[/img][/right]
[center][font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Place of Origin[/color]}[/size]
Where is your character from?[/font]

[font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Family & People of Importance[/color]}[/size]
List immediate family and anyone of immediate importance to your character[/font]

[font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]History[/color]}[/size]
Again, just like with the personality section, I want you to be as in depth about this as possible. This history - this background  - shaped your character into the person they are today. What happened? What lifestyle did they come from? Be creative, but don't give me the overused story of someone having this tragic life. It gets old and I think we can come up with something new.[/font][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][font=Garamond][size=110]{[color=character color]Theme Song[/color]}[/size]
lyrics[/font][/center]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Hola! It's Summertime {Reboot}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sun May 03, 2015 7:31 pm

I'd love to reserve two guys if that's cool. It may take me three days to make the app all pretty, but the app itself should be done with all the information and nice quality in less than two days. The pretty part is just adding all the pictures and making sure things look good and stuff.

I'll take FC: Harry Shum Jr. and Avan Jogia if that's cool. The hex colors would be #FF8533 for Avan Jogia and probably #47B26B for Harry Shum Jr., but I will put that in within five minutes of this post. Thanks! :) If you ever need help with anything I can totally be a helper for you!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun May 03, 2015 7:33 pm

@Zoey26123, that's fine with me! Thanks for reserving!

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Sun May 03, 2015 8:53 pm

Hey, Girl! I was hoping this might come back around someday!

I'd love to reserve FC: Emma Stone again! I'll start up a WIP right now!
Okay, I'll change mine to FC: Emma Stone (Dialogue = #e66ad7)

and FC: Jeremy Irvine (#0055ff).

Password : Mint Choc. all the way.
Last edited by SaxyLady15 on Sun May 03, 2015 9:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun May 03, 2015 8:54 pm

May I reserve fc Emma Stone Alexis Jordan? 00FFFF and my favorite is cream is same old vanilla.
Last edited by youloveme? on Sun May 03, 2015 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

youloveme?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Sun May 03, 2015 8:56 pm

May I reserve both Emma Stone and Chris Zylka please? Emma's hex would be #660FD7 and Chris' would be #44A919. My two favorite ice creams would be butter pecan and mint chocolate chip.

aurban16
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun May 03, 2015 9:01 pm

@SaxyLady15, reserved.

@youloveme, reserved

@aurban16, I can reserve the FC: Chris Zylka for you, but SaxyLady's reservation for Emma came first. Any other girl you would want?

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Sun May 03, 2015 9:14 pm

I'll just take Chris Zylka then.

aurban16
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Sun May 03, 2015 10:15 pm

My favorite Ice Cream flavor is Mint Chocolate (though I'm more of a sorbet person). I'd like to reserve Keith Powers, but change the FC to Dudley O'Shaughnessy

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun May 03, 2015 10:51 pm

@Stark Contrast, sure thing. What would your dialogue color be?

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Sun May 03, 2015 10:53 pm

Ah sorry, my dialogue color will be #80BFBF

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Mon May 04, 2015 12:10 am

@Girl:
Hey Girl~!

I'd like to reserve the face claim Will Higginson, if at all possible, please?

And my favorite ice cream would have to be Cookies 'N' Cream. Yum. Also, his dialogue color would be #008800.

Thanks~!

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon May 04, 2015 12:20 am

It's so hard to find a good realistic story now a days. Mind if I put in a reservation? I work better when I don't have a pre-set description of a character, and I do push the envelope of what is already given.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gihasimon on Mon May 04, 2015 7:20 am

Hello! May I change FC: Keith Powers?
who the fokkin 'ell ya think i am

gihasimon
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon May 04, 2015 7:48 am

@gihasimon, his face claim has already been reserved by someone else. However, considering all of the boys are taken, if you want, I could add his face claim back to the roster of characters for you to make a character sheet for?

@Winds of Fate, that's understandable. Do you have a particular face claim on the front page that you want, that doesn't have a pre-set story?

@Dumisa, sure thing, lovely!! :D

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gihasimon on Mon May 04, 2015 8:04 am

@Girl2Fine2 Oh, sorry. I didnt notice it was already reserved. ^^; I was actually planning to change his FC to Image
, Yukito Nishii. But sure, if you could add Yukito to the list, that would've great!
By the way, my favorite ice cream is cookies and cream, and I'll just be using skyblue

gihasimon
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hannahpop102 on Mon May 04, 2015 3:41 pm

I would like to reserve Grace Phipps but change her face claim to Kate Upton
My favorite ice cream is orange cream
and my dialogue color is #E66C2C
Hannahpop102

Hannahpop102
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon May 04, 2015 7:09 pm

@gihasimon, that's fine. I'll add him before the night is over.

@Hannahpop102, I'm actually not a fan of changing the face claim to that, but you are welcome to still take on Grace Phipps if you want.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon May 04, 2015 9:06 pm

Hey, would you mind if I reserved Kalel Cullen? My color code is #00d0ff.

Password: Cookies and Creme

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gihasimon on Mon May 04, 2015 11:27 pm

Woo! I'll finish my character up tomorrow.

gihasimon
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!