Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fairy Tale's: Twisted

Updates and Information

a part of “Fairy Tale's: Twisted”, a fictional universe by Ville.Sunfall.

Of course you all have heard the stories of Cinderella, Snow White, Little Mermaid, and the cute little Thumbelina and with all stories there is almost always someone who is unsatisfied with it all. In this case, The Witch. [All Roles Taken]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fairy Tale's: Twisted”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Updates and Information

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Fri May 15, 2015 8:01 pm

I will provide more information on the School at a later time. For now I just want to get the characters in.
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Re: Updates and Information

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hypnos on Fri May 15, 2015 11:19 pm

Hello! I saw your roleplay and it reminded me a lot of this one manga I read. I forgot the name though... Anyway if you wouldn't mind may I reserve the prince? I will PM you more about it though. I would like to use the FC of Utena Tenjou. I know she has more of an outlandish appearance with her bright pink hair, and her images are a bit on the early 90's side of animation, but photoshop could do wonders. If that FC is not acceptable though, or not what you had in mind, just tell me and I'll try and find a new one. Thank you~

Edit: Oh and sorry I didn't find the pass. I thought we weren't even supposed to say it, sorry for the edit. shoots.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hypnos
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arisato on Sat May 16, 2015 6:18 am

oh!..ill take tumbelina...this looks fun ville!..hehe..

>.<..oh my goshes..the witch is so ..handsome!..-blush-
CAKE! It solves everything!

Arisato
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sun May 17, 2015 7:02 pm

Amazing Amazing. Those C.S got in pretty fast and I am glad to see they are all finished!
Firstly, I'd like to thank you all for joining my R.P and if you have any problems or questions let me know.

Relations involving the characters.

They all are deeply in love with the Prince. The Witch is suppose to be the only one who had gotten turned down. But, the Prince didn't turn her down because he hated her, so their could be a chance he liked her and didn't want to hurt the Princesses. Same thing would go if he loved one of the Princesses.

Now as for the Princesses, you may fall in love with each other, if you like. I don't mind at all. But just remember, you'd still care for and be deeply in love with the Prince.

As for the Prince, you do not have to choose a Princess or the Witch. As long as you fall in love and make it known to everyone who you love and want to be with. The spell should break. The only down fall about that is, falling in love with someone other than a Princess or the Witch is that when the spell is broken, you wont see that person ever again.

About the Spell

The Caster - The Witch

This was the Witches first time ever in casting this spell, so there was a few kinks in it and unexpected turns. The unexpected turn was that,when the spell was casted, it might have brought in more characters from the Fairy Tale stories than she thought, but there is no proof of that just yet.

The Spell

The spell was casted to turn the Princesses, the Prince and the Witch into a never ending spell of being reborn over and over. No matter how long it takes for the Prince to man up and confess his love. If he does not do this, the spell will continue.

So far they have been reborn 3 times since then. This all started in the 1700's, when kings and queens still ruled the lands. During these times, there were witches and wizards, dragons and monsters. And they are the only living proof who remember those times.

It's now 2018 and it's been 17 years for most of them, since they been alive this time around. The bad thing about this is that the Prince's birthday will be coming up in the summer. He always seems to die on his birthday and the spell never gets it's chance to be broken. They only get him for half a year and after that he just somehow always dies.

Some have their suspicions that it's the Witch who is doing this, but there was no proof of it. The Witch on the other hand knows who it could be, but never seems to be able to find him, no matter how hard she tries. This time around she had sworn her life that the Prince wont die this time, no matter what it took.

For now they all keep this a secret from the Prince, for this is one memory he never gets to keep. They want him to be happy and if anything interferes with it, he wont spend his time falling in love, but worrying. The faster he falls in love the faster they get this spell over with and he lives.

Happenings after the Spell

If the Prince were to fall in love with anyone outside of the spell, that will become trouble. Once the spell is broken, they all return back to their time, back to their homes and back to their lives. After all the Princesses still need to find their Princes and their stories must go on. The sad thing about this is that once the Prince finds his lover, all the other Princesses forget about him and all they live as though it all never happened.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Wed May 27, 2015 1:53 am

Prince's Nick Names :

Chai - Boy-Lolita Prince

Sage - Wild Prince

Jon - Cool Prince

Asahina - Devil Prince

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Thu May 28, 2015 10:25 am

Posting Order

Cas
Sage
Chai
Jon
Asa
Qui

Hopefully that helps. Im not too strict with following post order, but it helps others keep tract of posts and it's less confusing on whose turn.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Fri May 29, 2015 2:01 am

Oh that's right. Ari asked if we have to follower post order when it's only two talking to eachother. For example.
Sage and Chai are in the same class. And there is only them two.

Yeah, go ahead and reply to each other.

But when it's all of us in a group, it's just easier to follow the post order.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!