Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

TiV: Rebirth

TiV: Rebirth CHARACTER REQUESTS

a part of “TiV: Rebirth”, a fictional universe by MayContainPlagiarism.

The land of Arcania is danger when a coup places a tyrant in power. An ancient evil moves to reclaim this realm, and the last piece of its plan is hiding aboard the Rooster...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “TiV: Rebirth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

TiV: Rebirth CHARACTER REQUESTS

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Fri May 22, 2015 6:20 pm

Please post in this thread any role reservation requests or character ideas.
Do you feel like you're a bad writer? PM me, and let's talk about it. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: TiV: Rebirth CHARACTER REQUESTS

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby βəəlzəβ∩β on Fri May 22, 2015 10:05 pm

Greetings!

I am that ‘friend’ of Chika’s, I believe you may have been expecting me perhaps. Any-hoo, I’d like to officially reserve the ‘Navigator’ role if it is not in use at the moment. But if not, then I’ll take another role. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

βəəlzəβ∩β
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri May 22, 2015 10:50 pm

Ah, Beelzebub. We meet again, though you take the form of a roleplayer this time instead of a boss in MQG. And now, on top of traumatizing me, you take the position I was looking at.

You win this round. =_=

....Anyway, I am posting here to let it be known that I would like either a staff or passenger position! I am unsure which one just yet but considering the role I doubt it matters too much, right?

Also I am recommending this as the RP theme.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat May 23, 2015 12:37 am

@Beelzebub: I'm curious to know how you log into RPGway every morning with a name like that, but... I probably don't want to know in case it turns out you're from planet Zork or whatever. Just kidding! Anyway, you've... probably been reserved. It's MayC who's gotta do the editing on the page, but take it as is for now and just make your character.

@FamishedPants: Same goes to you, Mr./Mrs. Pants. It doesn't matter much, no. Both positions have got unlimited spots, anyway.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat May 23, 2015 2:04 am

Alright, that's great!

However, I am unsure as to the technological level with which this world owns. Since my FC is Edward Elric I was going to attempt to integrate a metallic armpiece into my character's app, though I am not sure how far medical science has gotten!

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Sat May 23, 2015 5:29 am

@FamishedPants

Technology is mostly steam-based, meaning lots of cogs, noise, and hot gas. Prosthetic limbs haven't come very far; full on metal arm replacement isn't commonplace. More likely it's a metal frame with a giant gear in the elbow and rope/metal coils/springs operating it. Look at some of the other approved characters (especially the Doctor and Alexander when he gets submited) to get an idea of the firearm/weapon technology. Elisabeth/William are bad examples at the moment; both need their firearm choices changed.
Anyway glad to see your interest in the RP. Byte already handled telling you staff/passengers have unlimited slots. I'll do the final approval/rejection of your character and we'll move from there.

@Beezlebub

Good to see Chika dragged you into this in a timely manner. As above I'll review your character soon and either approve or reject as I see fit. Good to have you on board.

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby βəəlzəβ∩β on Sat May 23, 2015 8:06 am

►Famished ; Ah, sorry ‘bout that. ^^’ But I look forward to rp’in with you. ;)

►Byte ; Haha yeah, maybe you don’t wanna know xD

►Plagiarism ; Thank-you for the reservation. I’ll start on my character now and once everything is proper, I’ll send it in. ;)

EDIT ; Ignore this.

βəəlzəβ∩β
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 pm

Does anyone want to

1. Recruit? I'm sure many of you have friends both already on RPG or that would like to join it (and specifically this RP)

2. Double up on characters?

3. Eschew the need for a navigator, etc?

I have ideas of my own if no one wants to play important parts of the train we're still missing, but I'm already running William, Elisabeth, Bugsy, and The Silence. (And I guess Callack but he's not very important)

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:58 pm

I can double up if you want me to, I'm fine with it. Give me someone to post with if Doc ends up being tied up somewhere.
Garrus Vakarian: James told me there's an old saying here on Earth: "May you be in Heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:57 am

If all goes to plan, he will be tied up. A lot. ;)

Anyway I figured you guys would want more opportunities to write/RP with eachother than I wanted more gray hairs, plus it'll help when you've got your main sleeping or something.
I do expect anyone volunteering to put as much consideration in a second character as their first.

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:38 pm

So our princess is still here. I should worry less.

Everyone ready for the Rooster to be torn in half and everyone to die?

Also I still hold the record for classiest post.

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imp on Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:11 pm

Torn in half? TORN IN HALF? DONTYOUTOUCHTHISTRAIN!

I'm quite happy with just one character for now. But I'll absolutely take the chance to throw Miandras brother in play if that would be a fun thing >:D

Oh such komplex,
Very brother,
Such unease,
Onwards,

Imp
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!