Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Mending The Void

Mending The Void

a part of “Mending The Void”, a fictional universe by cl.love.

[ Inactive ]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mending The Void”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Mending The Void

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Mon May 25, 2015 2:25 am

Feel free to go ahead and make your reservations here~ And please, ask questions if you're unsure about anything!
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Partner Search | Tumblr | ArchiveOfOurOwn
Discord

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

My theme song is Iris by Goo Goo Dolls.

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Mending The Void

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LogantheCope on Mon May 25, 2015 3:02 am

Hi there StarlightPrincess! I would love to reserve the first male role -
"He was the closest to Yuuko's sister, and has had a crush on her ever since they met. After Yuuko's death he was saddened that her sister moved away. Since then, he's been a bit colder towards others, and is reluctant to befriend other people because he resents the fact that the group split up. A year after Yuuko's death his parents divorced and he was forced to leave the city with his father due to custody laws. He recently moved back in with his mother and her new family after his father became unable to support him."

With the FC: Haru Yoshida

Would this Hex be alright? #f6d05a EDIT: didn't notice we needed two, Ill use a darker color for actual Dialogue and the first color for Thought #ffc205

Ummmmm I don't actually have an OTP I just have a bunch of random ships that I vaguely like XD
Last edited by LogantheCope on Mon May 25, 2015 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I still get nightmares. In fact, I get them so often I should be used to them by now. I'm not. No one ever really gets used to nightmares.” - House Of Leaves

"Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit." - Twenty One Pilots

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LogantheCope
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cornflower on Mon May 25, 2015 3:13 am

Hi there! This reminds me of an anime I watched, though what I don't really recall. Can I put in a reservation for the female character?
'She was never very close to a single one of the other children, instead regarding them all as her equal friends and making sure she always treated them as such. Because of this, she was the least affected by Yuuko's death, while she still felt the grief of the group. She was put into homeschool after the event and since then has rarely been allowed out of the house for much more than a run to the grocery store. She feels responsible for the group's split because she 'wasn't there for them' when they needed her to be.'
The FC would be Moritomo Nozomi, though that is subject to change

I'll get back to you later with the hex. And my OTP? I have so many across the many fandoms so... But the one that is canon is nezumixshion. It's canon. I believe.
Thanks!

One day, the flowers will bloom.

Cornflower
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Mon May 25, 2015 3:27 am

@LogantheCope - Yes, that Hex is perfectly fine~ You're reserved!

@Cornflower - You're reserved! I love Rolling Girls, its new so I've been ogling it a lot lately~ And yes, Nezumi X Shion is canon, I ship it as well!

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secret Maiden on Mon May 25, 2015 4:12 am

Hello,

I would like to reserve the role of:

"He was the oldest boy in the group and therefore considered himself to be as much of a leader as Yuuko, though he still listened to her above anyone else. He was the one who introduced his neighbor to the group and was also the first to realize that Yuuko was dead. He confronted his best friend after she'd been avoiding him and was pushed away rather violently. To this day, he resents that he didn't do anything to make it better, and to this day he loves her more than anyone else and wants them to be best friends once again."

My Face Claim would be: Kyouya Sata

The dialogue color would be this one #7B3F00 and for the thought color, this one #C75D4D

As for the OTP couple... mine is Orihime and Ulquiorra,

Thank you very much.

Secret Maiden
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Mon May 25, 2015 4:43 am

@Secret Maiden - Of course! You're reserved~

cl.love
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Mon May 25, 2015 5:14 am

Yo! Mind if I reserve the role of:

She was the smartest and most nerdy of the group. Living next door to her closest friend, she met the group through him and slowly developed a crush on him as well as a strong admiration for Yuuko. She was as devastated by Yuuko's death as everyone else and for a while she grieved in silence, refusing to see anyone, even her closest friend. After several weeks of no communication, she blew up on him and released all her grief an anger, using every insult she knew would hurt him most. She still refuses to speak to him and will never admit her crush.

My Face Claim would be Kirigiri Kyouko from Danganronpa

Dialogue Color would be Blue Violet and Thought Color would be Dark Violet. I rarely use numerical based codes sorry.

OTP Pairing... I might have to go with Haruki Sagae and Inukai Isuke from Akuma no Riddle.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Mon May 25, 2015 5:25 am

@SkyCladSaya06 - You're reserved! And no worries on the Hex codes, that's totally fine~

cl.love
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Mon May 25, 2015 7:23 am

IS IT TOO LATE?! *breaths heavily* COULD I RESERVE THE LAST ROLE?

FC || Koko Kaga

Hex || #bf40ff&40bfff

I'm sorry, but there's to many OTP's I have. I can't chooosseeee!

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Mon May 25, 2015 8:50 am

So...I realized I would have a bit of difficulty concerning history as mine would have to be parallel to the established pair. I'll just put down a general overview first and edit it later on.

Also, I think I'm changing my face claim to Izumi Akazawa from Another as there aren't that many GIFs of Kyouko expressing emotion.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Mon May 25, 2015 10:58 am

@xxMCxMIKEYxx - Yes, you're just in time! Go ahead and catch your breath okay?

@SkyCladSaya06 - Perfectly fine with me~ And yeah, I guess I forgot to mention in the rules that there would be collaboration between some of the characters...

cl.love
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Mon May 25, 2015 5:27 pm

Umm, do you have a specific CS here? Or I am I just missing something?

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Mon May 25, 2015 5:30 pm

@xxMCxMIKEYxx - No, we don't have a specific Character Sheet, you can use whichever one you like~ If you need one just send me a PM.

cl.love
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Mon May 25, 2015 9:41 pm

Well, I'm all finished. @StarlightPrincess I used your sheet. Hope you don't mind~

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Mon May 25, 2015 9:48 pm

@SkyCladSaya06 - I've approved your character, and its totally fine that you used my Character Sheet~ After all, its made to be used, right?

cl.love
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Fri May 29, 2015 6:15 pm

I would like to ask if anyone is willing to take up a second spot as Yuuko's sister. Mikey has a lot going on and backed out, so help would be appreciated. Advertising is good too.

cl.love
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secret Maiden on Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:26 am

if you're fine with it, I'll take the spot of Yuuko's sister. I'll be using Isuzu Sento as her face claim.

Secret Maiden
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:10 pm

@Secret Maiden - Perfect! The spot is yours~ I'd appreciate if you could get the personality finished first so we can put up the Character Relations sheet. Hopefully we can start after that~

cl.love
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!