Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Daertalmos Online

Daertalmos Online

a part of “Daertalmos Online”, a fictional universe by ~Living-Dead Doll~.

A new game has launched, however within hours, there is a mass virus that goes out, trapping several players in the game. What will you do when your life becomes a game?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Daertalmos Online”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Daertalmos Online

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:08 am

If you would like to collaborate with me on this world, PM me. We are open to creativity, however some things could conflict with ideas already in place.

Thank you so much for your interest!

Characters and Races:
1 Female Caith Duine Knuckler -Kissa
1 Female Human Long Arm- Aoife
1 Female MadraRua Duine Thief- Da'len
1 Male Human Blademaster - Licht
1 Male Elf Sorcerer- Danriel Thanamor
1 Male Duneil Mage - Munio
1 Male Human Hunter - Veran

Characters who are strikethrough have become inactive. If you decide to return or become active again, I will edit this.
Last edited by ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:24 pm, edited 19 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Daertalmos Online

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NamelessSamurai on Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:06 am

Do you mind if I make a character? (If you saw the reply before, so sorry, my kindle was slow and prone to make errors when just type, and I was unable to fix it till now.)
Nameless Samurai

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NamelessSamurai
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:21 am

I'd like to make one. A female MadraRua Duine.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:43 pm

Ayy lmao

I wouldn't mind joining this. Seems cool.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:06 pm

Alright, thanks for the interest everyone! If you could PM me your character profiles, that would be great! I will look over them and give you more information you might need about the race/class/ect, that might have been in the tutorial quests.

Also, I will be setting up some NPCs, a money system, and the starting town today.

Remember, if you are interested in being a beta, PM me the reason why you think your character would be a good beta, or bad one.

Thanks again everyone for the interest!! Hopefully I will have everything completed so we can start sometime tomorrow.

EDIT: Rules have been added, please read.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:10 pm

Here's my favorite video game character.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:28 pm

Nice afreerobin! Thank you and good choice, I love the LoZ series too :D

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:22 pm

Uh, I read the rules and whatnot but it is impossible for me to really post anything. I have played video games to the point where I couldn't possibly have just one favorite series. :C

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:28 pm

No FamishedPants, its not necessary since you stated you did read the rules and found the question. I understand the feels lol :)

Update: So, i have been working on the places. I have the bare basics of the starting town done, and now I'm working on NPCs and such. Now, we will be starting with different amounts of money depending on race/class. You will gain money by defeating enemies, selling items, and selling crafted material. With this in mind, I plan on having everything set up like a shop. There will be an option in the place menu for buying and selling. I will have the item and price of things, and be adding as we go.
These are just the basics right now, until we get all slots filled and get out of the main city. I will be working on a battle rewards system and a few other things.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:01 pm

A query. Since one of the weapons Long Arms use are Javelins, might they have a secondary weapon, or maybe some basic magic, to use to defend themselves after they've thrown their main armament? Or do they just project infinite copies of the javelin they equip? Or-or do they just throw it and then have to go run and get it? XD I kinda wanted to try writing a character who used polearms as well as a sidesword and/or low level paladin-esque holy magic, so admittedly, this question is mostly just a selfish request. XD In any case, I'll probably join as a female Human Long Arms, so if I could reserve a spot, that'd be cool. As for my favorite video game... Dark Souls. Definitely Dark Souls. :3

Also, hi there, Pants! ^^ Long time no see!

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:18 pm

yo shit that javelin op in a fantasy rp do u like get 2 do the glitch where u run up n blow evryjuan up or is that bug patched? cus shit son that b liek the dankest shit

I should probably mention that I was probably going to be making a Human... something. Blademaster or Heavy Blade is are the two most likely. Cus like I like to cut shit up and get all them princesses and whatnot. Are shields even a thing, though? I see mention of shields not being used by the Heavy Blade, but nothing else was said about them.

Also hi! Hi everybody here, since I know all of you from something or another, except that dude with no name.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:21 pm

Hey again Pants! Long time no see.

Also I'll be sending in my CS tomorrow. A female MadraRua Duine like I said. A thief.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:17 pm

Feyblue wrote:A query. Since one of the weapons Long Arms use are Javelins, might they have a secondary weapon, or maybe some basic magic, to use to defend themselves after they've thrown their main armament? Or do they just project infinite copies of the javelin they equip? Or-or do they just throw it and then have to go run and get it? XD I kinda wanted to try writing a character who used polearms as well as a sidesword and/or low level paladin-esque holy magic, so admittedly, this question is mostly just a selfish request. XD In any case, I'll probably join as a female Human Long Arms, so if I could reserve a spot, that'd be cool. As for my favorite video game... Dark Souls. Definitely Dark Souls. :3

Also, hi there, Pants! ^^ Long time no see!

As long as it is a one handed backup weapon, I see no problem with it. Honestly, I was thinking of them having an infinite amount of the javelin. The class may be able to become a sort of paladin after leveling, but I wanted to try and keep things kinda basic, while giving a nice range of options for the classes.

FamishedPants wrote:yo shit that javelin op in a fantasy rp do u like get 2 do the glitch where u run up n blow evryjuan up or is that bug patched? cus shit son that b liek the dankest shit

I should probably mention that I was probably going to be making a Human... something. Blademaster or Heavy Blade is are the two most likely. Cus like I like to cut shit up and get all them princesses and whatnot. Are shields even a thing, though? I see mention of shields not being used by the Heavy Blade, but nothing else was said about them.

Also hi! Hi everybody here, since I know all of you from something or another, except that dude with no name.

Ah yes, sorry. I guess I forgot about shields other than who can't use them. Long Arms and Blademasters (who wield a one handed blade) are able to use shields. I will add that on the main page. Thank you for bringing that up.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:45 pm

Awesome. :D I'll hopefully have my bio finished by tonight. I may end up submitting it early, so that I can check how it looks. Unfortunately for us both, I'm kind of OCD, and so decided to spruce up the formatting a bit to make my bio look pretty. I hope you don't mind.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:05 pm

Awesome, thanks. And no problem at all! I kept it simple for those who might get confused with formatting and such in the profiles. I look forward to seeing your profile :)

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:51 am

Whew. It's finally done. XD I think I might have gotten a little carried away there. Sorry about that.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:29 pm

Alright guys, we are still waiting on profiles but we are almost ready to start. We need 1 more male character and then we will be ready to begin.

I have set up 2 shops so far in the places tabs, and more are on there way. When your character buys items and such, please use these tabs. That way it is easy to adjust your inventory. I will be setting up a thread in a little bit with starter items, money, and such.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:11 am

Announcement

Due to the addition of various things in the rp, I am asking everyone to add in their profile the characters level. If you are not a beta tester, this will be level 1!
We will be using a leveling system, that will be judged by a generator (that will be found tomorrow). This is to keep track of everyone's progress and make sure no one is getting equipment that isn't for their level. I apologize for not adding this in sooner, and thank you in advance for reading, bearing with me, and adding this.

Update

We are waiting for one more profile to be sent in (I have already spoken to the other person who needed to send theirs in). Tomorrow, probably sometime that night, we will be starting! Thank you so much your interest and I can't wait to get this started!
We still have 1 open slot for a male (any race). If you know of anyone who might be interested, please send them the link.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:26 am

Sorry for not sending in yesterday. I got caught up in finals. I have a free period now so I'm working on her. She'll be in soon.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:44 pm

Alright, no problem at all. Your finals are important, so good luck on them. Also, if you have time, check out the inventory page (new thread in the OOC). I will be sending you a PM soon.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!