Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Aeonis Academy for Demi-Gods

AAD: Teachers

a part of “Aeonis Academy for Demi-Gods”, a fictional universe by Desparadina.

The Gods know what it is to be eternal, and they love to toy with mortals who use absolutes.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Aeonis Academy for Demi-Gods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

AAD: Teachers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Desparadina on Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:49 am

These FC's (and Gods) are place holders, you may change them as you see fit if you decide to reserve a teacher.
Enoch Nixon ||Headmaster/Power Control||Aesclepus:God of Medicine/Child of Apollo||FC: Michael Ealy||Played by: Desparadina

Andrew Jones||Headmaster/Power Training|Child of Ares| FC: Manu Bennett| Played by: CutUp

Headmistress/Powers 101||Child of Apollo||FC: Karen Gillian||Played by: Scarlet Loup|

Caroline Carter| Literature|Child of Apollo| FC: Natalie Portman | Reserved by: RubyTuesday

Theodore Evans|Mathematics|Chilld of Athena| FC: Ben Whishaw | Reserved by: insouciance

Naveen Caspian|Weapons and Defense| Child of Artemis| FC: Orlando Bloom | Reserved by: Zoey26123

Chemistry|Child of Poseidon|FC: | Open

Physics|Child of Hades|FC: Ruby Rose | Played by: BleedingLover

|World History|Child of Hephaestus|FC:Tom Hiddelston|Reserved by: Scarlet Loup

Otto Gentle|Greek Mythology|Child of Hecate|FC: Martin Freeman|Played by: katyisaladybug

Priscillia Stanford||Greek Philosophy|Child of Aphrodite|FC: Kirsten Vangsness||Played by: Portrait of a Sociopath

Castor Lancaster|Government/Politics||Child of ?||FC: Ian Somerhalder||Played by: tigerz

Terrance Alcaeus|Physical Education|Child of Hermes|FC: Jason Statham | Reserved by: xNocturnax

Art||Child of Hecate|FC: Kat Von D|Reserved by: Lostosulsbleed

Juniper McKinney|School Councilor||Child of Hestia|FC: Katherine Heigl|Played by: Kohananinja
Last edited by Desparadina on Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:16 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Desparadina
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: AAD: Teachers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:05 am

May I reserve the physics teacher who's the daughter of Hades with the FC : Jessica Chastain? ^.^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:05 pm

Alrighty! Im going to reserve the greek mythology teacher (as he is a child of Hecate) and replace him with FC: Martin Freeman, like I had previously reserved before. Thank you! :)

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:23 pm

OK. I'd like to bring Terrance back but modify the sheet so he can be the Physical Education teacher and of Hermes' blood.
So FC: Jason Statham, please.
ImageImage

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:09 pm

History got taken. Darn.
This is the end of control

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:01 pm

The parents of my characters, by the way, will be Apollo for FC: Karen GIllan and Hephaestus for FC: Tom Hiddleston (I'm also rethinking the history teacher's FC...so I'll keep you posted if I decide to change it)

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:13 am

May I please reserve the literature teacher?

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:31 am

Can I reserve the Biology teacher with Chris Hemsworth as the FC and #00ff99 as his color? His Godly parent would be Artemis.

I was also wondering if I could make an Art Teacher with an FC of Kat Von D and Hecate as her Godly parent? Her color would be #990099. If not I'll just reserve the Chemistry teacher.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby insouciance on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:03 am

Could I reserve the Mathematics teacher please? I'll keep his Godly parent and FC as is [gotta love Ben Whishaw].
His hex code will be #AB643. Thank you :)

insouciance
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:23 pm

If it's possible, I'd like to make a government/politics teacher with Ian Somerhalder as the face claim. I don't know who his godly parent would be. I'm thinking Zeus or Artemis maybe.

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:36 pm

I just got an awesome idea. FC: Colin Farrell as the drama teacher who's the son of DionysusXD

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:53 am

I think I have to cancel my Biology teacher reservation. Four characters are a bit much already...

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:30 pm

Can I actually change her FC from Jessica to Ruby Rose Langenheim please?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!