Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Drop Dead, Darling

Drop Dead, Darling

a part of “Drop Dead, Darling”, a fictional universe by pieluver.

It's kill or be killed tonight, Darling. In this game of last man standing, death is a certainty. Just please, don't get any blood on the carpet, it's such a pain to clean.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Drop Dead, Darling”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Drop Dead, Darling

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:50 pm

Welcome, Friends, to 3D!

Here is the drill. Post your intention to make a character here, then post your character. Slcam and I will look at it, and I'll send you a PM, and we'll talk for a bit. Then, after I get a good amount of applicants, I'll close submissions and Slcam and I will decide on who we want to add to the group.

Note: If you blatantly don't follow the rules of the roleplay regarding the time/setting/type of roleplay, I will not be lenient. I will decline your character without sending you a PM. You will have the opportunity to try and fix it, but I'm not a big fan of people who don't read the rules! :)

Also, here is a kitten for your viewing pleasure.

Last edited by pieluver on Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Re: Drop Dead, Darling

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:35 am

Looks intriguing. If I think of any characters, I'll be sure to apply.
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:43 am

Awesome! We'll be open for applications for about a week, so feel free to take your time!

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:58 am

'Ello all! I will be your co-GM for this little bloodbath I mean adventure! Feel free to pm me questions, or funny gifs, those are good too. No need to be shy, I don't bite. That is Drake's job, after all. Good luck to you all and *insert Hunger Games quote here* ;)

Also, thought I would just drop this here:
That is all. Proceed!
How I feel when writing a post...

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:21 am

Hey! This looks great. I'm in need of a good, gory roleplay, even if it is to just read along. I just have one question. Will characters be rejected if the face claim used does not have victorian style clothes? If so, looks like I'm going on a FC hunt.

I'm also going to drop this down here, because just look at it. It's so cute. Awh!

Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:56 am

Hey San! It's been a while! It's good to see you!

As for the Face Claim, it does not have to be in Victorian dress. It can be real or drawn, I'm fine with anything as long as it doesn't have like, pink hair or wings or anything! :D

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:22 pm

Hallo! It be Skwidge :P lol. Just dropping in an OOC post to make myself known. I'll have to see when I can get a character in.

SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby buggleuggy on Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:00 am

Yo, yo, yo! Just wanted to let ya know that I plan on trying for a character, if that's alright with you all. <3

buggleuggy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:02 am

Hey Buggle! Nice to see you! <3

(and the very cute koala)

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:44 am

so many cute gifs!!! Also, just double checking, but I don't have to use a real life person/photograph as a face claim, do I?

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:46 am

No you don't! You can do whatever you want for a fc ^^

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:52 am

hmmm, bah, this looks interesting, but I have no freaking ideas at the moment of what kind of character to make/use! and what to use as their situation/reason for being in the game.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:02 pm

Well, their reason for being in the game is that they are forcibly kidnapped. None of them gets much choice in that matter, to say the least. ;)
Last edited by slcam on Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:07 pm

And remember, if you don't like your character, well, you can always kill them off early and make a new one! This is an experimental roleplay!

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:07 pm

true, true... hm hm hm....

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:56 pm

Mmmmmm yes. I like it. I like it a lot. *Gasp* Introduction!

My name is Solana, but please call me Sola. I saw your recruiting thread in the old forum, and I decided to pop in. I must say I am quite intrigued by your experiment. It's a good way to stretch your boundaries and limits. SO, I am going to get a character together and hope it passes the inspection. ^_^~

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:23 pm

Awesome! Nice to meet you, Sola! I can't wait to see your character!

I would like to note, just in general, that we've two female characters and zero male characters so far, and usually I like it to be 2-3 or 3-2, so, make of that what you will, those who have not created characters as of yet :3

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:07 am

I don't mind making a male character. I can play either gender.

But yeah, I like balance as well soooooo male it is. Although I have a feeling I'll be crafting many dishes for the feast. Hehe

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:11 am

Awesome!

Haha, indeed ;) I am excited to see your character submission! feel free to message me (or Slcam) if you have any questions about anything!

(We don't bite! Well, I do sometimes, but not usually! :V)

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:56 am

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the wait, I've been kinda busy. And writer's block, but we'll pretend that didn't happen. Anyway, Eden is now finished. I hope you like her.

roleplay/drop-dead-darling/characters/eden-fellsden

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!