Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Outcasters: Third Generation

Important Characters

a part of “Outcasters: Third Generation”, a fictional universe by Kaeru.

{ 376 posts | inactive }

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Outcasters: Third Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Important Characters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:23 pm

{ F I R S T - G E N E R A T I O N }

{ Erieda Davenport }
Race: Dryad.
Erieda is known, to the mortal population of Parkwood, simply as the hotel's owner. However, to the supernatural population, she is referred to as "Erieda the Unkillable" after her life-threatening battle with the late Demon King. Erieda can be described as a highly respected Dryad Warrior, who quickly rose to her true calling as Queen of the Fae Realm after discovering that she was kin to the previous Queen. She is married to Alexander Davenport.

{ Alexander Davenport }
Race: Primarily Wraith, with some Demon blood.
Born of a family whose collective mental health record is... questionable, Alex knows little about his background, but it has been hinted at in conversations with his late father that they are descended of some Wraith royalty, but Alex is certainly not heir to the throne. Currently, he is Captain of the Remei (who are most comparable a Council but also a personal guard), serving under the current Queen of the Demon Realm, who just so happens to be his daughter. He is married to Erieda Davenport.

{ Tommy Vincent Jr. }
Race: Dryad.
Tommy has been with the group since the very beginning, and it was discovered very early on that he and Erieda are siblings. While he is sibling to the Dryad Queen, Tommy has never claimed any sort of royal title, but he is married to the Queen of the Dragon Realm, Kristina Vincent.

{ Kristina Vincent }
[img]--[/img]
Race: Dragon.
Kristina is the Queen of the Dragon Realm, having claimed it for her own upon discovering her lineage. Although she was once the cheery, optimistic member of this makeshift group, her sanity began to slip until she became something of a tyrant. Currently, she is married to Tommy Vincent, but spends 90% of her time shut away in her Realm.

{ Belle Hastings }
Race: Witch.
Not much has been heard from Belle Hastings after she was captured by the Witches all those years ago, and made to claim her role as Queen so that the Warlock who issued her kidnapping could marry her for a title of his own, although it is said that Christopher Davenport is still searching for her. Nothing has been heard of either.

{ Corbin Johnson }
Race: Vampire, Werewolf, Demon.
Ah, this one's not so popular as far as this group goes. An antagonist from the very beginning, Corbin's uncontrollable temper and eagerness for power corrupted him during his teen years, and he has been in and out of Parkwood ever since, seeking only to cause problems for those who remained. While he is not royalty, he is said to lead his own band of assassins, vampires and werewolves (being a hybrid of the two) and even Demons.

{ Theresea Knighting. }
Race: Mortal (Healing abilities).
Having been caught in a long-running rivalry between Tommy and Corbin, Theresea has been more of a victim than anything else. When Tommy became interested in Kristina, Corbin had thought he'd won Theresea's heart. He impregnated her some time after, but soon afterwards she fled with his child and hasn't been heard from since.

{ S E C O N D - G E N E R A T I O N }
TBA.

{ T H I R D - G E N E R A T I O N }
TBA.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Re: Important Characters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:50 pm

{ T H EXR E M E I }

Group description & purpose TBA.

{ M A I NXC H A R A C T E R S }

Alexander Davenport

Scavenger

Ashley Vincent

Kellin Davenport

{ N P CXC H A R A C T E R S }

TBA.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!