Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Syzygy

Character Relationship Thread

a part of “Syzygy”, a fictional universe by The_Queen.

I know why the caged bird sings... Full, but if you'd like you can inquire within.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Syzygy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:27 pm

Code: Select all
[center][img]Insert name plate[/img]

[img]Insert gif/img of character it should be roughly 200x500[/img]

[font=aa][quote]Insert quote[/quote][/font][/center]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[font=aa][left][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=238129[/img][/left] Casper Phobos || [color=Insert thought color] [/color]

[hr][/hr]

[right][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=238120[/img][/right] Kaiyo Eko || [color=Insert thought color] [/color]

[hr][/hr]

[left][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=238537[/img][/left] Kieran Aris || [color=insert thought color] [/color]

[hr][/hr]

[right][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=238117[/img][/right] Levi Pen || [color=insert thought color] [/color]

[hr][/hr]

[left][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=238162[/img][/left] Primrose Anima || [color=Insert thought color] [/color]

[hr][/hr]

[right][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=238167[/img][/right] Seraphine Phobos || [color=Insert thought color] [/color]

[/font][hr][/hr]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Re: Character Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:35 pm

The world is especially cruel, but it is also very beautiful.

Image Casper Phobos || "Casper is a fine gentlemen, he has such an eloquent way of speaking and his eyes are so intense that it is nearly impossible to not hold his gaze. I respect the love he has for his sister, even if he does not always show it and envy their relationship and the fact that they were not torn apart like my brother and I. There are many things I could say about this boy, but I will leave it at that."

Image Kaiyo Eko || "The boy who swallowed humanity's darkness. Kaiyo has a terrible burden and I would hate to be in his shoes. Kaiyo is very tolerant and patient, although he seems to have neither a personality nor opinion of his own. He conforms to society's twisted standards, often agreeing with the general consensus rather than inputting his own voice. I've noticed though, that needles seem to get under his skin."

Image Kieran Aris || "He scares me, honestly. Kieran is as unstable as fire itself, flickering with personality and fueled by what seems to be anger. It is very easy to set him off, the most mundane of comments can turn the dying fire into a blazing flame that can swallow a person whole. Despite this, he is near brimming with personality and I find Kieran to be one of the easiest to get along with despite his horrid temper. While he has no regard for personal space, Kieran is always joking and honest, traits that are both very refreshing in such a place."

Image Levi Pen || "We are born selfish, believing that the earth was created solely for us. I was selfish once too, selfish for wanting to stay with my family rather than be forced into this cage constructed of iron and glass. My humanity was stolen, my innocence torn to shreds by men who call themselves messengers of The One. I attempted to resist, but I am weak, and in the end my mind and body are slowly being stolen by a Goddess who once walked the earth as I do now."

Image Primrose Anima || "Primrose has a gift, she seems to always know what you are feeling even when you yourself are unsure. Despite her occasional empathetic moods, Primrose is quite the little firecracker. She is sassy and I enjoy watching her make trouble with our captors, although sometimes she digs herself a grave too deep to get out of and I find myself jumping in to rescue her. Primrose is easily irritated and should you convince her of something that is anything but the truth, she will go off on you in a fantastical explosion of words and gestures."

Image Seraphine Phobos || "Seraphine seems to be the most well adjusted of us all. She does a stellar job sharing her body with Mave, although I would imagine that the Goddess of Light does not put up much of a fight. The two seem to be a good match, both having gentle souls and only kind words to share. I do adore Seraphine, she reminds me of the dolls that used to sit in the toy shop window on Elleore, although I never got to see the dolls for myself, rather my brother would describe them to me. I have this sense that I need to protect Seraphine should her brother fail to come to her rescue and I feel as though she is the little sister I never got to have."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Queen
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest World Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TechnoFoxHowell on Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:35 am

I will shoulder your pain, if it means you can smile once again.

Image Casper Phobos || Most are unsettled by his presence, but I find him a comfort to have around. Despite what some may say, I've never heard a single lie cross his lips. He seems to be heavily burdened and hardly no one seems to be bothered to lend him a hand. His eyes remind me of an Autumn sunset.

Image Kaiyo Eko || I'm a rather dull character without much to offer. Ehco is even more of a bore in some cases. He rarely talks, he rather give me long nightmares in the little time we have known each other. We are rather understanding of each other but his presence in my mind has it's tolls. He drowns me out, causing me to sink deep into myself.

Image Kieran Aris || Constantly causing trouble, he rather gets on my nerves. We often argue, never really seeing eye to eye and rarely resulting in a fist fight. His rather arrogant need to be superior to others leaves a rather dense sickness in my stomach. I also do not appreciate his jokes about needles.

Image Levi Pen || A troubled but strong person. She is easy to read not only to me, but to others. However, she is constantly putting up a strong face even when she is down in the dumps. If I'd known her better, I'd try to console her. I know nothing about her, being new to this place, so I can only offer silent solace.

Image Primrose Anima || She's like a spunky little me. It's a bit spooky. We're both rather sensitive to other's emotions and are often easily dragged into another's schemes. However, where I don't really care, she tends to be more flustered and energetic. Despite this, I can tell something tiring and heavy is on her shoulders.

Image Seraphine Phobos || She is a kind and gentle girl, though her body is weak, her will surpasses such a constraint. Being around her makes me uncomfortable, however, as she looks at me and everyone else in a dreamy wonder. The attention makes me nervous and I often avoid her gaze.

TechnoFoxHowell
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fetch on Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:40 pm

“I’d agree with you but then we’d both be wrong.”

Image Casper Phobos || “Casper, Casper, Casper. He’s certainly got a threatening aura, I won’t lie. It makes most people back off but honestly it’s a bit amusing. He likes to help, and most run away from him like a dog with its tail between its legs. For being fused with a god of terror he's pretty harmless, in my honest opinion.”

Image Kaiyo Eko || “Talk about bland, he’s practically robotic. I’ve tried helping to liven up his life. Frankly we don’t like each other, but I tried to help. He claims I'm an arrogant person, which is pretty much a lie. I'm just confident. Unlike him, who seems to want be a wallflower.”

Image Kieran Aris || “When I was younger my dad would always call me a monster, I used to hate him for it. He was always angry, and I guess I'm the same way. Still, I'm not my dad nor am I a monster. I cause a lot of trouble for myself and others, and I can be selfish. But I'm happy with myself, not many people can say that.”

Image Levi Pen || “Ah, Levi. She’s a pretty distant person, reserved. Still, I like her. She’s nice company and she tends to be able to deal with my boisterous antics, so it’s pretty much a win-win situation.Sometimes I want to know whats going on in that head of hers. She's hard to read, makes me want to know more about her.”

Image Primrose Anima || “She’s got wit, I’ll give her that. Maybe a bit too empathetic for sensitive for my tastes, but she’s no pushover. Well, technically she is but who cares? She’s honest and some of the things she says make me laugh. Good company, if anything. I think she's a good person, though I hardly actually have beef with people.”

Image Seraphine Phobos || “I envy her ability to get along with her god or whatever. I personally have no issues with the girl, her boundless energy can be a bit much though. Sometimes she just needs to sit still, but otherwise she’s a decent kid. I'm kinda jealous that she also has her brother with her. I'm an only child, but at least she has someone she's known her whole life here with her.”

"A wizard did it."
Tumblr

Fetch
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:04 pm

Only the ignorant have nothing to fear.

Image Casper Phobos || "I would rather not think of myself. Many people believe, with my princely looks, that I am selfish, and maybe, at some point long ago in a time that no longer exists, I just might have been, but not anymore. I care less about myself than I do for others. Their worth is above my own."

Image Kaiyo Eko || "Here is someone I find relatable, which is a rare gem in a world of dust and coal. I feel calmer around him than I do most others, even just within first sight of him. There isn't a need for spoken words. I'm perfectly satisfied sitting with him for hours on end in the comfort of our own silence. And when it comes to him, that comfort is definitive."

Image Kieran Aris || "It's unfair to think that someone like him can get away with the dramatics of malevolence, while I can't so much as look at a person without them turning tail in fear. I don't appreciate his existence. I don't appreciate his presence. I do not see him the same as I do the others. The one inside me is made of fear, which is meant for safety; the one inside him is made of fire, which is meant for destruction. I fear him in a similar way that I believe others may fear me, although I bite my tongue about it."

Image Levi Pen || "I take comfort in those who are easier to read than others, those who wear their hearts on their sleeves whether they're aware of it or not. She is a trustworthy person, although I'm still not a hundred percent on the one who resides within her. She is someone I wouldn't hesitate to protect. Not that I mean anything by it, but her smile is one of the few bright things in my clouded eyes."

Image Primrose Anima || "While I appreciate her honesty, her presence in itself is a bit much for me. It's hard for me to figure out what she is or what she's made of and just seeing her speaking to others or doing any mundane task at all puts me on edge, just for the fact that she seems so fragile she might break in some way. I don't care for the feeling, but she gives me a reminder that I'm still human."

Image Seraphine Phobos || She is my everything. When I doubt the existence of my own heart and soul, one look in her direction reminds me that I'm still here, I'm still alive, I'm still breathing. She can silence Xaven's more brooding thoughts, can clear the fear of some oncoming doom and gloom. My only regret is that I feel envy whenever our eyes connect and I see the light in her gaze that contrasts so greatly to the ugly clouds of my own. I'm glad for her to get the best pick, if only it could mean that I didn't have to suffer one of the worst."

Hazardous
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HarleyQ on Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:25 pm

"I believe humans have souls, and I believe in the conservation of souls."

Image Casper Phobos || "He's easily irritated and seems to not like me very much, though I'm not exactly sure why that is. He also seems a little paranoid sometimes; even though he doesn't show it too much, I know that's what it is. However, despite those traits, he's loyal, honest, and considerate to others, which I can appreciate to an extent. I know he is grateful to people who provide him and others with honesty, and I feel like that's the only thing that he even remotely like about me."

Image Kaiyo Eko || "I've pegged him as an empath, like me. Besides that, we're almost polar opposites. He's quiet and tends to do what he's told and doesn't seem to fight anything that happens to him. I know it has to be hard for him, as I can feel his emotions, and I'm never wrong when it comes to people's feelings. I feel like he must have opinions on some things, but he just doesn't seem to want to share him. I'm hoping that someday I can get something out of him when it comes to his beliefs."

Image Kieran Aris || "He seems extremely observant, however he is fairly hot-headed and reckless. He has to take pills every day from what I've noticed, but I'm not sure what for. It's really none of my business. He's fairly good company, when he's in a good mood, and he's just as quick-witted and sarcastic as I am. I can seriously appreciate that about him. He tends to keep people on their toes with his fiery and sometimes overbearing personality, and I like that."

Image Levi Pen || "Levi seems to always know when to interject because she always comes to my rescue when I start digging my own grave with these people. I appreciate what she does for me, otherwise I'd probably get severely punished for the mouth I have on me. She almost feels like a big sister to me, even though we're the same age. I admire her memory and the fact that she doesn't trust just anyone. She the type of person I look up to, and I sincerely wish I could be more like her."

Image Primrose Anima || "I'm a pushover and an empath. I guess being empathetic is part of the reason I was a good match for Terra. People tell me I'm too brutally honest sometimes, but if I can't be honest, what else is there? Even though people aren't usually honest, the truth just tends to come out at one point or another. I just don't see a reason in fighting the inevitable. That's part of the reason I've all but given up myself to these people and Terra."

Image Seraphine Phobos || "She's optimistic and empathetic. Only one of those I can relate to. She's usually humming to herself or blurting things out at fairly inconvenient times, and she's a daydreamer. I like that she has a serious amount of actual life to her, and she seems fairly well-adjusted to everything. However, she can be sort of naive, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Maybe it's why she seems so adapted."

"I'm a lover, not a fighter, but I will fight for what I love."

HarleyQ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!