Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Cloud

The Cloud

a part of “The Cloud”, a fictional universe by Midnightclub.

Mankind has explored into the depths of our Solar System and has taken full ownership. With cybernetic to biological enhancements, cloning, medical breakthroughs, and interplanetary travel, we have overcome. Now we face threats to our very existence.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Cloud”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Cloud

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:25 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Cloud"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Cloud

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:15 am

This sounds incredibly interesting... Do you have any plans for a player-controlled captain of the Nadia? Or were you yourself going to play such a role?

"You see... I'm not mad. CHAOS isn't mad. I've SHOWN you the REAL WORLD. Shown you CHAOS. And hopefully you went sane. But killing chaos... you can't kill CHAOS. And you can't keep it locked up for long..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Savader
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brat Prince on Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:19 pm

I love the idea for this roleplay it sounds fun and as if it could be really interesting
I am the Vampire Lestat, the Brat Prince.

Brat Prince
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:39 pm

Glad to see the interest guys. I usually don't make characters until after I see what the party needs so if someone makes a captain that's fine but if there isn't one I'll make it.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brat Prince on Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:14 pm

Hello,

I had a question about the character I have submitted, I had intended him to be an engineer and he has a robotic eye and arm and I was wondering if they can be ones that are used specifically for engineering so things such as his eye can scan machines and get a base read out of whatever he scans, and his arm have some tools equipped in it along with a higher heat resistance?

Brat Prince
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:52 pm

Yeah, I saw the sheet. I liked the concept and I think that more information about your cybernetics and their capabilities would be a good addition. Having high-tech capabilities installed in limb and organ replacement cybernetics is commonplace enough for the stuff you want to be pretty available.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:55 pm

I've gotten messages from a couple other people with interest in the game so we'll wait just a little while until they get sheets in. Until then, I'll start work on updating the places page as well as creating a writing pad with more information about the setting and stuff.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:50 pm

Here's a link to the writing pad. I haven't posted a whole lot just yet but I will be working on it.

https://titanpad.com/sOWk0n7yVt

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:07 am

Looks like the others who I talked to are either too busy or uninterested. So we'll be starting later today.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brat Prince on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:02 pm

Sounds good, excited to start.

Brat Prince
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:46 am

Sorry I've been so sporadic with posts lately. Been working 2nd shift so I haven't had a lot of free time.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:55 am

Sorry I've been so sporadic with posts lately. Been working 2nd shift so I haven't had a lot of free time lately. Hopefully it will get better soon.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:43 am

For clarification, the soldiers were *slowed* by the caltrops and there are *two* power-armored marines.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brat Prince on Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:07 pm

Sorry about that I probably should have worded it differently. I had figured they stopped for a second when they hit the caltrops and I missed the second guy in power armor. Again sorry, if you want I can go back and fix that.

Brat Prince
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:23 pm

It's fine just making sure you knew.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brat Prince on Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:42 am

Hey just wanted to let everybody know that I'm waiting to post again until the next round of posting.

Brat Prince
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brat Prince on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:21 pm

Just want to say sorry for the bad quality of my posts lately. Been having a slight writer's block issue but I haven't wanted to hold up the rp by not posting. Hopefully I can get over it soon and get some better posts out.

Brat Prince
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:36 pm

You're fine dude don't worry too much about it. I've been holding it up more than you have.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!