Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Demons Inside

Olympus - Relationships

a part of “The Demons Inside”, a fictional universe by Rhianoue.

True Cross Academy - the perfect school for exorcists, until things go wrong and demons begin to grow from the inside. Things are no longer the same. Things are no longer safe. {Closed!}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Demons Inside”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Olympus - Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:24 pm

---

Name:
Olympus | Goal: Power | Members: Atsuko Gensou (Doctor) / Athena Usagi (Tamer) / Dores Barroso (Knight) / Karin Onishi (Dragoon) / Botan Ugaki (Aria)

---
ImagexImagexImagexImagexImage

*Feel free to post character relationships below!*
ImagexImagexImagexImagex
ImagexImagexImagexImage
GO | ON
TELL | ME | HE
ISNT | BEAUTIFUL

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Olympus - Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:17 pm

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

Emoticon(s) Here
"I do not like Atsuko. She's so naive and genuinely sweet that it's sickening. She reminds me too much of my older sister and despite the fact that she's younger than me, I can't help but feel as though she has seen a bit more of the world. It could be jealousy that drives me to dislike her and although I try to act civil, I often find myself snapping at her."

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

Emoticon(s) Here
"What to say about myself? I don't quite know. I've never really been a fan, always feeling self conscious since the supposed death of my parents. Wren still thinks they'e alive, she's always searching, she might as well be missing as well."

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

Emoticon(s) Here
"Dores is like the older sister I never had. Well, I do have an older sister, but she's never quite there. I enjoy her company, we have similar tastes in many subjects and although there are certain topics we both avoid, conversation is most almost always."

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

Emoticon(s) Here
"Karin is amazing, she's incredibly talented and everything I want to be when I grow up. If I grow up. I always feel tongue tied around Karin although I'm never quite sure why. I enjoy being in her presence and hope that one day she'll show me how to do some of those amazing tricks."

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

Emoticon(s) Here
"Botan is like an adorable doll that you just want to put on a shelf and display to the world. Unfortunately I cannot categorize her as the little sister type do to the fact that she is taller than me, which I envy her for, but I can't say I don't feel a bit protective of her."

Last edited by Cheshire_Girl on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:29 pm

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺- ☺ - ◑
"Isn't she just a doll? Come on now, don't be shy."
Being doctor and knight, Atsuko and Dores spend quite some time together and Dores appreciates Atsuka's dedication to her job. Even if Dores is a little puzzled about some of her ideologies. Atsuka puts the lives of others before her own, which makes no rational sense to do for a doctor in Dores' eyes. Because of their differences, Dores has some trouble reading the girl at times. On the other hand, being opposites their strengths compliment each other quite well. Dores must admit she admires how well Atsuko can tune into others their feelings, something she herself has difficulty with.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ☺ - ☺
"What did the poor thing do to deserve being treated like that? "
Whenever she sees Athena sitting alone, Dores sees what she herself used to go through. She cannot stand for that. Dores brings her megawatt personality to brighten up the place, but also enjoys Athena's quips and cunning to get back at her bullies. Athena and Dores have more in common than would first meet the eye. Both know how it's like to be the youngest sibling, enjoy a little vertical exploration and they've even been known to discuss fashion with each other.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

♥ - ♥ - ☺
"Me? Oh there are worse things to wake up as in the morning."
Dores takes pride in her appearance and ability. She has worked hard to get where she is today and is ambitious to keep at it. Dores' lives a life in service of her own passions and happiness. It's not hard to tell that Dores is quite fond of herself and her accomplishments.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

♥ - ☺ - ☺
“A woman to my heart. She's a sight to watch, so free, fun and strong, and I'm not just saying that because talking with Karin sometimes feels like looking into a mirror.”
Karin and Dores have a lot in common. Though Dores gets along with with all the younger girls, she might had gone crazy if Karin wasn't there to talk to. She knows the dragoon is independent and confident and will be there to look after their precious young'uns.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ☺ - ☺
"You'd be so pretty in a bright red, don't you think so too, copycat?"
Early in the year, Botan and Dores were paired up to take care of a few low-ranking imps frolicking about up in the dorms. One afternoon of co-op banishment later, Dores found Botan following her around. Endeared by Botan's mimicking habit, she nicknamed the aria copycat. They would see each other more often, exchange ideas about each other's respective choice of wardrobe and eventually end up in the same team, Olympus.
Last edited by Kestrel on Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.

Kestrel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:15 pm

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

Emoticon(s) ◑ - ◑ - ☺
”She seems like a capable young doctor and generally nice person. We haven’t talked that much personally though.”

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

Emoticon(s) ◑ - ◑ - ♥
”Another I haven't really ever really met other than in passing. If she’s half the exorcist her sister is I would fight alongside her any day. Certainly looks like her older sibling, I always regret never approaching that beautiful and strong upperclassmen years ago.”

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

Emoticon(s) ♥ - ♥ - ☺
”Honestly, I wouldn’t mind switching places with Atsuko, being surrounded by four beauties really suits me I think. Especially this one, though I can’t help but keep my distance from her a bit. She strikes me as quite the femme fatale. I’m pretty sure we could have quite a bit of fun together but, I don’t have the time at the moment, maybe after I subdue my weakness. In the mean time, exchanging flirts and glances is quite enough for me.”

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

Emoticon(s) ◑ - ♥ - ◑
”She is strong, confident, and capable. Though she has a rough crudeness to her, the way she refuses to put on airs is very refreshing. Sadly we haven’t interacted much, something I’d certainly like to change in the future.”

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

Emoticon(s) ◑ - ◑ - ♥
”She reminds me of a doll. My naturally chivalrous nature tells me to stand and protect someone like that. Though if I did, I fear such a young and pure maiden might not be able to resist my good looks and charm. I wonder what truly lies beneath that porcelain exterior.”

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:21 pm

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ◑ - ◑
Ok, let's get this straight first - All the lovely ladies of Olympus are amazing. It's a shame I only know two. Atsuko's the doctor, right? I might not always say it, but I've got a respect for doctors. They're basically the person who keeps the group alive, aren't they? She seems so... young, and innocent though. We never really talk, but I'm a bit concerned that some bad guy may come along and deceive her. She's far too trusting for her own good. I hope her team's taking care of her.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ◑ - ◑
I've heard what the other girls say about her behind her back. Why's she so different? Am I missing out on something? Whatever it is, if they're not going to say it to her face, it's gonna piss me off. That's the least they could do, if they couldn't stop their complaining. I bet this Athena girl is a normal person too. I feel like I've heard that last name somewhere though... Does she have a sister that went here or something?

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ☺ - ◑
Dores and I hang out whenever there's nothing better to do, usually when there's no one to talk to. I like to challenge her sometimes, see who can run the fastest, eat the most, stuff like that - which I will beat her in when the time comes. She likes teasing me a lot, and it's so damn frustrating when I can't think of a comeback! Ugh... I can tell she's entertained getting a rise out of me. Well, that must be what makes us friends, huh?

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ☺ - ☺ - ♥
Karin's another one of my good friends! We like to talk often when we get the chance, and she's hilarious! I don't mind the excessive cursing since that's basically what's going on in my head most of the time. It's nice going out to get a meal with her every once and a while - and she cooks! I can't for my own life, but god, I'd kill to get a taste of one of her homemade meals. It sucks we're in different teams though, we don't always get time to hang out.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ◑ - ◑
...She's so small. Not as small as Chiko or anything, but small enough. Her white hair and red eyes reminds me of Chikanori- ah, they're both albinos, basically... Er, got sidetracked... Botan seems really loyal to her friends, even though she's all expressionless and observant with everyone else, but that's not a problem. In fact, I think that's a good thing. She's playing it on the safe side, and not too many people do that anymore. Including myself, of course.

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:04 pm

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

◑ - ◑ - ◑
'She's taller than I am. I can't say I'm not envious, but I'm not going to say it. Not like I could, anyways.'

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

◑ - ◑ - ◑
'Huh. In my classes with her, she's always singled out. I wonder why no one talks to her, but I'll keep it in my thoughts. I don't want to get involved in a stranger's business.'

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

◑ - ◑ - ◑
'Eccentric, wild, loose, and free - whenever I see her, those words come into mind. I don't know why.'

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ◑ - ◑
'We... "talked" one night. She kept me company. I appreciate that much, and she can understand me well enough. It's a silent, mutual respect.'

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

◑ - ◑ - ◑
'She almost reminds me of myself. Almost. Her hair is pretty though; it's like the snow. But she's taller. By an inch.'

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:33 am

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ☺ - ◑
Atsuko's such a gentle girl... It makes me afraid she'll get hurt one day, honestly. She's so friendly and warmhearted and is probably even more mature than I am, now that I think of it... I'm sure her team's glad to have someone as amazing as her with them. I'm a bit envious of how upbeat she is. I-I hope I don't sound too strange by suddenly being so protective of someone I hardly know...

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ◑ - ♥
Athena Usagi. Her sister went to our school, I remember hearing all about her. I wonder if she has to live up to those standards as the younger sibling... what a life that must be... It's a bit saddening to see how so few girls talk to her though, and the people that talk behind her back are all idiots. I'll make sure to talk to her if she's alone and tell those other kids to scram. No one deserves that type of treatment.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ☺ - ◑
Oh Dores... you enjoy teasing me too much... As much as I love her, every time, she has a trick up her sleeve to make my face go red entirely and it's horrible! I'm always so humiliated! One day I'll get back at her for that... Now she's starting to remind me of my little sister... Not sure if that's good or bad... She knows I've got a thing for art, and her calligraphy - her fighting style - has been peaking my interest lately. It's... nice to look at, when she fight.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ◑ - ◑
...Why does everyone like teasing me? Even Karin enjoys my embarrassment. I'm starting to feel like a target, except a glowing target with flashing neon lights. We're friends, not really super close friends or anything, but I'll let her enjoy her time making me blush. Every day we talk. Ugh, at this point I'm totally becoming a target! I'll have to tell her to cool it down a bit before the whole school's laughing at me...

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ◑ - ◑
We're both arias but it's not like all arias hang out every Monday or anything. Still... I have encountered her here and there. She's more quiet and placid than I expected. I'm kind of impressed, especially with how young she is! I want to see how she does in an actual fight, observe her skills. I-I guess that just means I'm looking up to her, huh? Even being taller and older... That's kind of embarrassing, isn't it?

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheru-Chu on Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:12 am

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

◑ - ◑ - ◑
From what I've observed, she is quite...cheerful but rather naive. She'll get hurt one day because of the latter quality. That aside, she is not one I spend a lot of time observing as I find her to be rather...predictable in her actions - always putting others first, forcing smiles, so on and so forth. Sometimes selfishness isn't a bad thing - I wonder if she realizes?

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

◑ - ◑ - ◑
She is tough enough to deal with the constant teasing without asking for help, that's a good quality I guess. Although, if she simply ignored the girls that teased her they might be less likely to do it in the first place. Well, I suppose I don't have much experience in that field...well either way, I have little desire to speak with her as I doubt we have anything to speak about.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

◑ - ◑ - ◑
Bright. Very bright. I feel like her clothes are...girly? Is that the right word or would flamboyant be more appropriate? Aside from that immediate observation, I can make many more - she has a large personality, but I hardly mean that in a bad way - rather I can appreciate her passions and her drive to attain them because she does attain them, and she knows this. Her confidence is well founded...unlike some other people. All that being said, I've never spoken to the woman, and I highly doubt she realizes I exist - though that isn't unusual.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

◑ - ◑ - ◑
I rather enjoy her humor and she often makes me laugh - though I doubt she realizes this as we've never spoken. (Of course, I enjoy most humor.) Her fun-loving and free spirit is quite enviable, as she doesn't seem to have many worries and she'll try almost anything - especially if it's an outright challenge - and I can respect that about her as well. Plus she's brave, she won't back down from her fears...although, she seems the type to try to exceed her own limitations when it's best not to.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

◑ - ◑ - ◑
I believe she is in the stage of her life when she is discovering who she will become, and that is always quite an interesting stage to observe. However, if I'm being honest I wouldn't want to interact with her as I don't find her all that interesting...I wonder why? Maybe it's because she's made herself seem so void of personality that even I believe she might be? Hmm...

"If it's the thought that counts, I should probably be in jail."

ImageImage

\( >3< )/

Cheru-Chu
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:56 am

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

<3 - <3 - :)
She is reserved and always seems happy, I wish I could be that happy. I realize that she makes herself act this way for others, while I commend that I'd like to get close to her and make her realize she doesn't have to change herself for others. I want to know the true her, I'll love her that way too.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

:) - (|) - (|)
Well yeah she is nice and all, I sort of understand her being under pressure. If people found out Kura was my mom I'd be under order to be a great exorcist too. Uh you won't tell anyone will you? Any way she needs to realize that what people think doesn't really matter, even though this is me judging people. Such a hypocrite Kardos,

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

:( - (|) - :(
I can't say I agree with her passion for violence, I fight to protect my own and to give hope to others. Craving blood... That is what blurs the lines between Humanity and the demons. Even demons don't all crave blood, I have had a good many friends that are demon and some are bad just like people. Back to her, she is flashy and exCtly what I don't like in people.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

(|) - (|) - (|)
Skilled, fun, and a speaker of her mind? Other than that I don't know much though her team seems to like her, which is nice.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

:) - :) - :)
I think she looks up to me? Well I don't know why but at least someone appreciates my dedication to knowledge. I think she realizes that I do it mainly to avoid socializing, she and I are good friends. I would go out of my way to protect her, she is almost like a little sister to me. Though I know she is capable of handling herself well enough.

Last edited by The5thHorseman on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:12 pm

Botan Ugaki
╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

◑ - ☺ - ◑
Not to be rude but Atsuko lacks a good head on her shoulders. Her insistence on being happy and the belief that she holds that there is always good in others is something I find hard to understand, or more correctly I refuse to delusion myself to her mindset. However, on a more positive note, her smile, though misplaced at times, is for lack of a better word… fascinating. Her unusual ways, though disapproving of them, do also intrigue me. Perhaps I like her more albeit secretly, and thus I feel an odd inclination to observe our doctor carefully and ensure she does not fall victim to some of the more darker characters in this academy.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ☺ - ☺
I look up to her in a way similar to that of a sister would, just a little. Nevertheless, the times we find ourselves challenging one another is always entertaining, even if I do not always show it on my face, I do cherish them all the same. Similarly, as teammates, I know she ‘has my back’ as some young people put it… I do like her and put a great deal of trust in the tamer, and her summonings are truly beautiful creatures. I always know that on the battle field they will keep me safe, as Athena is someone that I truly view to handle my interests in the right way. That is what a friend does... if I am correct in thinking that.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ☺ - ☺
When I first found myself partnered with Dores admittedly I was… unsure of what predicaments would await us, and yet by the end of it all and when free to part from this girl, I found myself doing the exact opposite. In an odd, but wickedly thrilling way, I was captured by her presence and from that point on kept following Dores. I would copy her without even realizing that I was doing it, and then she went and gave me the nickname of ‘copycat’… it was the first one I had even been given, and it is quite fitting admittedly. Since then we talk now and again, about this and that. She is one of my friends after all.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

◑ - ☺ - ◑
She is skilled and at times I find myself closely observing her, though her humour escapes me almost all of the time. If I had to describe it… I would say that it goes ‘over my head’ to be a fitting synopsis. To say we are close would be incorrect however, as teammates, there is little room to point flaws as quite rightly the woman is a very capable dragoon. Although, her free spirit is a bit too much for me, personally. A little too free for my comfort, though that is not to say it is necessarily a bad thing. Perhaps if I watch her more her personality will rub off on me, but then maybe not.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

◑ - ◑ - ◑
Myself? There is not much I can possibly think to say on the matter… even if some would think of me to be modest when I say it, there isn’t much special about me. By no means do I hate myself but I am neither overly ecstatic at the prospect, but simply somewhere in-between of approving and disapproving of my being in this world. If I could change anything about myself, I wouldn’t, strangely as it may seem. There is either too little or too much to improve upon that the time put into rectifying it is undeserved, and so I would much rather remain as I am, within my comfort zone, than appear to be anything else you see.

Last edited by Kapento on Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:55 pm

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺ - ♥ - ☺
Someone protect this girl otherwise I'm gonna riot. The heart doesn't necessarily mean that he loves her, more like he wants to protect her at all cost, knight-in-shining-armor kinda thing? Honestly, I hate seeing her. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I dislike her or whatever; in fact she's a great person. It's just that I don't think she should be an exorcist. She's nice, helpful, empathetic, and always looking to see the good in others. Those are great qualities, but they can also be her downfall. It hurts me to speak ill of one as kind as her, but that kindness may one day get her killed. She wants to believe that there's a way to peace without war, that both sides of a battle can be happy, but that's just not how the world works. That childhood naivety of hers is simply not right for all of this and I'd hate to see her get hurt. She deserves to live in a world where none of this conflict takes place. She's the kind of person who should be protected, not doing the protecting. Her team better do a good job of keeping her safe. I'd protect her if I could, after all, it's people like her who remind me what a true hero is like...

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

◑ - ♥ - ◑
Again, the heart is more of a want to protect the person kind of thing. Love the faceclaim YuuNoa all the way across the sky *^* Lord hear my prayer. *sigh* Another young one, huh? Well, if anything, she's got spunk. She's got this pretty cool looking weapon, a scythe to be specific. Honestly, I'm kind of surprised she can wield that thing, given her size. Though I wonder where she stores it when she isn't using it. You can't exactly sheathe a scythe, and if you can, that's news to me. To be honest, I don't know much about her. I mean, from what I've heard, her sister went to the academy before. Apparently graduated and moved on to become some top notch exorcist. That means Athena has some pretty big shoes to fill, though she doesn't seem interested in doing so. She's always smiling and acting all happy, which makes me uneasy. If you can smile and joke around like that, you really shouldn't be at this academy. You're more the kind of person who should be living a life of peace and tranquility, going to a normal school, not going to a school teaching you how to kill. She seems like she can handle her own, I guess. But still, I figure she needs a guardian around her.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

◑ - ◑ - ◑
Ah, the knight of team Olympus. For someone in the knight stream, Dores' method of fighting is rather unorthodox, but it's... interesting, to say the least. 60% of her team is below the age of 15 so it is interesting to see how she handles it. She's a capable knight, although I find her somewhat unbearable at times. She's the kind of person who believes that the end justifies the means, and I just can't quite condone that. Well, that aside, she's definitely great at what she does. Grace under pressure, quick thinking, slightly antsy, and physically fit. Knowing that there's a capable knight on the team does wonders for my concerns of whether or not the younger members are getting properly protected. Though, with her style of fighting, I'm worried that she may bite the dust sooner rather than later. She's gotta get a hell of a lot closer than most knights in order to dish out the pain. This means she's also gonna be a hell of a lot closer to the thing that wants to kill her. She gets my respect for that.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

◑ - ◑ - ◑
Again, another person who puts my mind at ease knowing that they're on the job. To be honest, I know next to nothing about her personally, though I have heard some stuff from time to time. She's seriously fast, though maybe not as fast as I am, if I do say so myself. Haha! She's also pretty good at sneaking her way around. I mean, apparently she can move without so much as a tap of her foot. That takes some pretty intense concentration. Then again, she has a fondness of explosions. So I suppose the balances things out, though I don't think it's really all that necessary... She seems like someone who'd be a worthy opponent in a match. I've heard that she's got a brave and daring side. She's also pretty tall for someone who's got that kind of speed. She's not that bad, for a dragoon.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

◑ - ♥ - ◑
Okay, really. I get that exorcists are in demand, but come on. The kid's still so young! They put her on a team that's got two other people pretty much the same age as her! I mean, sure the knight and dragoon are capable fighters, but they're trained to fight not babysit! *sigh* I've already said it twice, but I'll say it once more. Botan is way too young to be a part of this. Even for someone of her age, she's seriously pliant. Not only that, but she doesn't have the kind of body to be caught up in this. She's definitely not the athletic type, from what I can tell. That being said, I suppose she's well versed in her job as an aria. As pliable as she is, the kid can be pretty collected. Though, she doesn't seem to have any problem pointing out the flaws in others, from what I've heard. Regardless, the dragoon and knight better up their game. They've got a few young ones on their team, the risk only grows larger.

"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby catgirl on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:53 am

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

◑ - ◑ - ☺
There are many things I would like to change about myself, but I can't stop thinking that things are perfect the way they are. I'm really so happy right now with everyone, I don't regret a thing. Should I choose another path, it might not lead to the same ending, so whenever I find myself taking a step forward I can't help but take two steps back. Because then, I might be able to stay with everyone for a bit more, even if it's just for a little longer.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

◑ - ◑ - ◑
I know that Athena doesn't like me, and it vexes me that I do not know the reason for it. I'm glad that she does try not to get mad at me all the time, but I don't know how I could change and I am too afraid to ask. Athena gets scary when she's angry, she snaps at me sometimes. But it would be a lie to say that I didn't like her, and I'm sure she means no harm. I just hope that I could make her like me better, so I try my best to find the reason. Until then, the least I can do is stay out of her way...

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺-☺-☺
I often find myself following Dores around. There is never a dull moment with her around, and it helps that both of us dislike awkward silences. I find it easy to take refuge in her shadow, the girl who likes to be the spotlight. It's funny how we are complete opposites personality wise, though she is so easy to get along with. I look up to her, being so confident and carrying herself around without worrying about how she might affect the moods of others. Sometimes it must be convenient, not sensing the mood or having to care about it.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

☺- ☺- ◑
Karin is always bursting with energy, just like the wind! She doesn't like to be contained either, always likening freedom. That is understandable, and I have to say that I enjoy watching her antics. The way she is able to make a joke in any situation is something I admire, though I hope that she doesn't take things too far. Her careless attitude is somewhat worrying, I hope she doesn't get hurt because of it. There are times in which you need to stand down, I just hope she understands that.

╔═══
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══╝

◑ - ◑ - ☺
Botan is the same age as me, but I can't help but feel that we are a million miles away most of the time. It's not really a bad thing, her detachment, but it's more difficult to find what she's feeling. She looks so pretty however, she reminds me of a doll with her features, and just as emotionless as one. Botan is a nice person despite her lack of emotions, she looks out for me at times. Her silence calms me as well, and since we are possibly two of the most quiet people in the whole of our team, we get along rather well!

If anyone has any advice for the awful font on photoshop, or any tips on it whatsoever just drop me a PM. PLEASE drop me a PM.

catgirl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daiagnosis on Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:31 pm

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."

╔═

═╝
☺-◑-◑

WORDS

x━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x

╔═

═╝
☺-◑-◑

WORDS

╔═

═╝
☺-◑-◑

WORDS

╔═

═╝
☺-☺-◑

WORDS

╔═

═╝
☺-◑-◑

WORDS

Daiagnosis
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!