Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Majestic Cove Academy

Majestic Cove Academy

a part of “Majestic Cove Academy”, a fictional universe by Naturegirl360.

Majestic Cove Academy is a school for humans and the supernatural. However, there is one girl that people do not the truth about. Incidents have happened, blood has been found, but no one has been harmed or killed. Who will solve the mystery?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Majestic Cove Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Majestic Cove Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naturegirl360 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:48 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Majestic Cove Academy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Naturegirl360
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Majestic Cove Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naturegirl360 on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:48 am

If anyone that is interested in the roleplay and wants to ask me questions then here is where you can ask. Thanks!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Naturegirl360
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captainsuds on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:48 pm

I was torn wether to be an angel or a human XD. But it's nice to meet you guys/girls and I hope we have fun!

Captainsuds
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naturegirl360 on Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:18 pm

It's nice to meet you too. Welcome to the Majestic Cove Academy roleplay, I really love your character. I'm going to give this an extra day or two to wait for more characters then I'll let you all know when we start.

Naturegirl360
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naturegirl360 on Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:33 pm

Okay everyone. The roleplay will be starting in an hour's time. The first scene is the end of the first week of the new school year. The academy will be throwing the new years, gathering, including the tenth anniversary of the Majestic Cove Academy, where all of your characters have a chance to meet. Have fun and once my first part has been posted, we can begin!

Naturegirl360
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captainsuds on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:06 pm

*Throws confetti and cuts a red ribbon*
Let's make this RP a good one!

Captainsuds
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:24 pm

Horray! Let's write this story together!

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captainsuds on Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:12 am

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Captainsuds
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:38 pm

I'll be away since the 11th. I don't know how much of an internet connection I'll have, but I'll do my best to find some. I'll be back around 8 or 9 days later. In the meantime if I leave anyone hanging, the hanged one can freely take control over Abby.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DBN006 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:57 am

Sorry for my brief absence, the site was giving me some grief with my password.

DBN006
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:34 am

Finding the internet - success! So, I hope we're still posting. Should we timeskip to a school day, or there's more work at the ball?

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naturegirl360 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:35 pm

Yes, I think that it's a good idea to time skip to a school day which is a Monday.

Naturegirl360
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captainsuds on Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:08 am

Well I have a good feeling this is going to go well! Also now is the day when I can put my devious, elaborate, and most evil pranks possible!!! (I better pack his back-pack full of gear)

Captainsuds
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DBN006 on Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:20 am

Hey XDCakeXD, can't seem to send PMs until I've made ten forum posts so I'll be getting on that. What you PM'd me about is fine. If you have any questions let me know.

DBN006
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naturegirl360 on Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:11 pm

Hey guys. Just to let you know that I'm going to be away for about a week, I'm going to a camp where we're not allowed any electronics. Feel free to use my character for a bit. Thanks and see you soon.

Naturegirl360
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:57 am

I hope we're still posting.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naturegirl360 on Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:42 pm

I'm still posting but I'm only waiting for my response from XDCakeXD.

Naturegirl360
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XDcakeXD on Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:30 am

I'll be out of town the rest of the week. So please go one without me.

XDcakeXD
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XDcakeXD on Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:03 pm

In terms of side characters please go ahead and use mine. I'm not sure why no one wants to use them but if it's permission please do use them. XD

XDcakeXD
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:45 pm

So... Right now I have no idea what to write. Everything I write will be filler. Abby will notice that Angel wanted permission to go to the Principle... that would be it.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!