Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Laurel

Laurus

a part of “Laurel”, a fictional universe by Mac n Cheese.

Laurel Academy has long been known as the school for those who will control their generation. To attend, one must be impossibly wealthy, impossibly talented, or simply impossible. Here, the super-powered mingle with the super-influential.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Laurel”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Laurus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:01 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Laurus"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Laurus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indila Eil on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:10 pm

Hey there, I'd like to make a reservation for Sofia Black D'elia. She's going to be 18 years old and her talent would have to be Dream Weaving.

Thanks!

Amor
Vincit
Omnia

ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Indila Eil
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:11 pm

The Powerful are those who have supernatural abilities. Sofia is in the section for people with talents such as dance, technology, etc. Would you like to change your reservation?

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:12 pm

Hi! Super interested but a little confused. Which group has the preternatural powers, the Powerful or the Gifted?

EDIT: Oops! Missed the other OOC chats. Now that that's cleared up, can I reserve the Tabret Bitchell spot, but can I change the FC to Sophia Bush:

And have her power be Emotional Manipulation/Sensing?
Last edited by AngelGirl on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~AngelGirl~

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:14 pm

@Mac:
Hello there~! Nice roleplay. :)

But anyways, I'd like to reserve the face claims Grant Gustin with his talent being Singing and Dancing along with Shay Mitchell with her power being that of a Banshee, please?

Thank you in advance~!

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:15 pm

I've edited the front page to be more clear! Powerful= super powers, gifted= normal talents.

Dumisa, you are reserved!

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indila Eil on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:17 pm

Whoops, I apologize about that. I believe I am going to go with with Tabrett Bethell then but I am wondering if I could please change the FC to Do Hwe Ji.

Last edited by Indila Eil on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Indila Eil
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:17 pm

Don't know if you saw my post above, sorry editing is super confusing. So can I reserve? :)

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:18 pm

AngelGirl, you are reserved. Since the rp allows competition I'll leave Tabrett up, but when you finish your character I'll change her to Sophia

Indila, Tabrett was just reserved. Would you like to reserve Chloe? It'll be the same situation as Angel above, as far as page updating

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indila Eil on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:20 pm

Yes please, I'd like to reserve Chloe then. Thank you!

Indila Eil
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:42 pm

May I reserve Chachi Gonzales please? ^.^ She's going to be 16 years old and her talent is going to be dancing.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:44 pm

Of course! Reserving her now

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saerith on Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:39 pm

Hi there! Can I reserve FC Lindsay Elligson? Family industry would be Mining, her family controls the largest copper mine in the world.
Inside of us there is a thing with no name. That thing is what we are.

Saerith
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:46 pm

Reserved.

Everyone, I'm glad people are interested in this rp, but as you may notice we're becoming very much skewed gender wise. If anyone would be willing to take on another character, a male one, I'd be much obliged. Otherwise I may have to begin limiting female characters reserved, and I'd rather allow everyone the opportunity to play the characters they like!

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saerith on Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:52 pm

I'm in! Can I also reserve Evan Peters FC, fear inducement as power?

Saerith
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:55 pm

Thank! I appreciate it a lot- He's reserved ^_^

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:40 pm

Submitted my charrie! I honestly have to think about picking up a male. I've only done it once and I'm not sure I'm very good at it :/

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:59 pm

Hi!

I'd like to reserve Sofia Black D'elia if possible, age 17, and talent is writing and playing music.

Also I can ask some guys to join. This roleplay seems awesome I'm sure they'd love too.

Imaveronica
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:41 pm

Herrooo! I'd like to reserve Sofia Black D'elia, if possible.

Name || Talent || FC: Sofia Black D'elia || Age || Open

I'm going to make her talent playing the piano, because I think it'd be funny for her talent to clash with her personality a bit~ I'll put her age at 18 as well.

Thanks so much~

EDIT

I apologize, I didn't see that the spot had already been requested. Enjoy your roleplay everyone~
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Partner Search | Tumblr | ArchiveOfOurOwn
Discord

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

My theme song is Iris by Goo Goo Dolls.

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:14 pm

Imaveronica, you are reserved!

StarlightPrincess, You are free to compete if you want!

Angel, can you fix the formatting before I accept?

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!