Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Hush of Night

The Hush of Night

a part of “The Hush of Night”, a fictional universe by AmeliaIsGhostly.

An elite Witches academy is burned down, sending a group of students to flee away from the hunters awaiting them. Now they must find The Camp. There's just one problem. They don't know where that is. ((More Inside))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Hush of Night”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Hush of Night

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:55 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Hush of Night"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
..........................................................................................I must have flowers, always, and always.” ― Claude Monet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: The Hush of Night

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:01 pm

Welcome!

Alright, so reservations will last for 48 hours, feel free to send in WIPS. We also need someone to take on the ex-student as a second character, just let us know if your interested.

Currently there are two light magic spots left and two dark magic spots left, let us know what you want your character to be in your reservation!

Also, if you would like a character sheet, I can send you one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:22 pm

Hi! Can I reserve female 3 with dark magic? :D

EDIT: and would you mind terribly sending me a charrie sheet?
~AngelGirl~

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:48 pm

Yeah of course!

Let me just get the CS ready and I'll send it to you as soon as I can. ^^

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:24 pm

Awesome! And here's the info for the front page:

Name: Lux Chancellor
FC: Adelaide Kane

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thisvle on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:47 pm

I'd like to reserve a male with dark magic.

Name: Verdic Grayskull
FC: Ash Stymest
let's slip away

Thisvle
Member for 9 years
Author Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:43 pm

He's reserved for ya!

Okay, that means now we just have two male roles to fill, and both will be light magic users.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:54 pm

@Toxic & Amelia:
Whoa~! Mind blown.

I'd like to take one of the Open male slots, please. I think I'll have him be 18 and his Face Claim will be Michael B. Jordan. Haha.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:48 pm

:) Any luck on the CS?

EDIT: All finished!

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Albatross on Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:48 pm

I don't know why but I seem to be really interested in magical/paranormal stuff recently, ahaha.

I'd like to reserve male #3 with the light powers, if that's alright. I'm still trying to find a FC for him.

Albatross
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:56 pm

@Albatross, course! I'll put him on reserve for you. c:

Okay guys, all your reservations have been put in! Looking forward to seeing all the charas~

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:25 pm

Are characters going to be accepted soon?

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:03 pm

Yep! I usually wait until we have two or three fully complete CS before accepting them, so Sunday will probably be the day, also because Toxic went on a little vacation until then.

I'm also a little concerned about Thisvles reservation, because they haven't been online nor have I heard from them since the reservation periods been up. We might need someone else to fill that role, as a second character, or if one of you know a roleplayer who would be interested in it, just let them know.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duct Tape on Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:39 pm

Hey, I've actually been checking this out and if that male slot is reopening I'd love to grab it.

Duct Tape
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:28 pm

Feel free! Glad to have you aboard~

Message me if you have any questions at all. ^^

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duct Tape on Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:26 pm

Awesome :D!
Name: Asher Leroux
FC: Max Irons

Duct Tape
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:56 pm

Oh gosh I love Max Irons, nice choice ;-;

I'll add it all to the front~

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Albatross on Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:28 am

I meant to have Alexander completed tonight, but I was busy with the 4th of July stuff today and didn't get to ._.

He'll definitely be finished by tomorrow, though!

He's finally done, woo!
Last edited by Albatross on Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Albatross
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:56 pm

Alrighty! I updated Lux's sheet with her altered personality/strengths/weaknesses and the like. Let me know if there are any more issues!

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:40 am

@Albatross, looks good! Our characters likes and dislikes are almost exact opposite, it's kinda funny. x3

@Angel, thank you so much!! It's all good, and thanks again, I really appreciate it! ^^

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!