Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Brilliant Lights

Brilliant Lights

a part of “Brilliant Lights”, a fictional universe by Rainbow Unicorns.

Addiction to Tragedy. A phenomena that went global with it's music within a short four years. They were what we considered to be the beautiful, the rich, and famous... {{Closed!}}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Brilliant Lights”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Brilliant Lights

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Unicorns on Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:15 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Brilliant Lights"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ⓤ ⓡ ⓒⓞⓞⓛ from angelwolf123

Names closet to me for future reference: Alice, Myra, Emily, Nova, Fable, Kahlan.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rainbow Unicorns
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Brilliant Lights

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lalit on Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:28 pm

Role: Prima-Donna
Face Claim:
Hex Code: Same as above. Most likely a grey color.
Knows Alexandra?: She was good friends with her.

Sleep now. Questions later.
Last edited by Lalit on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

✦ ǀ ωσηт ѕαу gσσɗвує. ✦

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lalit
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:35 pm

DINO CAVALLONE.

#5c0505.

MANAGER.

SHE'S HIS SAVIOR, MAN.

ASSHOLES UNITED*cough*ADDICTION TO TRAGEDY.
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:51 pm

Tune Smith

Shishio Satsuki

Hex Code unknown

Ummm, secretly hates her guts What?! I mean good friends or something nice <.<

Addiction to Tragedy

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:59 pm

I'd like to reserve a character, please~

Name: Jun Michaelis
Role: The Rebel
Position: Guitar Player # 2
Note: Self Harmer, victim of domestic abuse. Pending relations to Alexandra Scott.

*Face Claims: Nagayama Shizuka - Starlike Words*

His Hex Code will be #0076A4 and #197B30 but might be changed at a later date. Also personally, I think the band name "Addiction To Tragedy" is almost foreshadowing of what happened to Alexandra...

Thanks for reading, by the way!

Starlight
Last edited by cl.love on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Partner Search | Tumblr | ArchiveOfOurOwn
Discord

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

My theme song is Iris by Goo Goo Dolls.

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:06 am

Role: The Icon
Face Claim: Forgot his name but you have it.
Hex Code: #59112b
Relation: Loved her.
Position: Guitarist.
Addiction to Tragedy.
Last edited by Verix on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Perhaps

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Unicorns on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:06 am

@Scra - You need to answer your texts. I've been trying to catch you the entire time to see if you still want the role bruh. Reserved.

@Starlight Princess- Reserved darling! I'll be messaging you shortly, actually, to clear something up!

@Eggman (Verix), Waifu (Angelwolf123), and Ems (Lalit) - Thanks guys!
{{Alexandra's sister is the only one open, in case I'm not quick enough.}}

Rainbow Unicorns
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:21 am

Thanks, I'll get started on my CS as soon as I can~

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby catgirl on Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:28 am

Sorry, ignore this please. Something cropped up, and I found that I might not have enough time.
Last edited by catgirl on Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
If anyone has any advice for the awful font on photoshop, or any tips on it whatsoever just drop me a PM. PLEASE drop me a PM.

catgirl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:12 am

Well, Jun is pretty much done. I'll be gone for a while today but should be back before most of you are awake~

cl.love
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear The Cat on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:04 pm

Hello! I'd love to reserve. Cool band name, by the way... Addiction to Tragedy.
Role: The Replacement.
Face Claim: Kido Tsubomi from Mekekucity Actors.
Hexcode: #bf1a1a.
Position: Lead Singer #2.
Relation to Alexandra: Alex's little sister.
Last edited by Fear The Cat on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OH SNAP

Fear The Cat
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Unicorns on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:53 pm

Reserved, Fear the Cat!

Rainbow Unicorns
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:19 pm

I know the roleplay is full so this isn't a reservation so don't worry about that~

Instead, I'm dropping by to say that I absolutely love your story idea and I want to scream because the world isn't fair, killing off amazing people like that. (Though I guess the world in this case would be you, huh?)

Also, it reminded me of a manga I'm reading called Fuuka. And it's great. You should totally check it out. And if you don't check it out then:

"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Unicorns on Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:33 pm

Ahhh, thanks Sigma! Please don't yell at me ;o;. It was for the sake of fameeee. I'll have to check out the manga! Thanks so much for telling me!
EDIT:
BTW, thanks Starlight for being the first to finish! Also, special props all three of you {Starlight, Angel, Cat} for getting your characters in and working on them! Hopefully by Saturday or Sunday we're going to be able to start. Monday is the latest, and probably going to be the last day for those who haven't submitted a profile and discussed.. well, anything with me.

Also, most of the character cards are going to be updated later too night. Made a big boo-boo with my own, considering Avianna/Aviana was Alex's prototype name. Moral of the story? Don't do things when you're beyond exhausted.

Rainbow Unicorns
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:35 am

No problem! I spend almost all my time on here so its no big deal~

And make sure to get lots of sleep! Its no good to be sleep deprived, you need to always be at your very best!

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Special Props? Eh?
Last edited by cl.love on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cl.love
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear The Cat on Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:12 pm

Special props? :D I feel special now. Anyway... Ramona should be finished by tonight or tomorrow morningish; all I have to do is add her bio, which I haven't decided on yet... Anyway. I can't wait to start!

Fear The Cat
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rainbow Unicorns on Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:12 pm

Alright, so my character will pretty much be done by tomorrow night! The only people we're waiting on is Elysium (Ever) who I've seen actually working on her darling character, and Lalit who's currently getting ready to go fly elsewhere.

For those who'll be done tonight, would you prefer if I do some sort of relationship thread or nah? Clearly no one might exactly like each other, but I thought it'd be interesting to see what everyone thought regardless.

Rainbow Unicorns
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:41 pm

To be honest, I'm also very curious of what the characters think of each other. I already have most in mind so I think it'd be cool to do a relations thread~

cl.love
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear The Cat on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:08 pm

I agree with Starlight; it'd be cool to have a relationship thread.

Fear The Cat
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elyѕιυм on Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:31 pm

Hello everyone~~

I'm speaking on the behalf of Rainbow here ^w^/

This is just an interest check~ If you guys are still here and wanting to be a part of this RP, please just post something in the OOC to let us know who all wants to stay~ If you guys dont, Rainbow has decided to take the role or simply just get rid of it ^^

Please make sure to check in within two days so that doesn't happen ouo

Thank you~!

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Elyѕιυм
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!