Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Denouement of a Fantasy Era

Relationships

a part of “Denouement of a Fantasy Era”, a fictional universe by Lloyd999.

In an era of great change, Japanese Youkai run rampant in a haunted land. The humans uphold a tradition of combating them. Where do you stand, and will you be forgotten?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Denouement of a Fantasy Era”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:08 pm

Establish the relationships between characters here. Just write up what you're character thinks of others.
Code: Select all
[hr][/hr][left][img]Character%20Profile%20Image%20Here[/img][/left][size=200][left]β•”[/left][right]β•—[/right][/size][center][img]Character%20Nameplate%20Here[/img]

[font=avenir light]"CHARACTER QUOTE"[/font][/center][size=200]
[left]β•š[/left][right]╝[/right][/size][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[left][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=238950[/img][/left][b]Reika Hakurei ||[/b]
[hr][/hr]

[right][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=238978[/img][/right][b]Kiyoko Momoe ||[/b]

[hr][/hr]

[left][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=238979[/img][/left][b]Fujiwara no Mokou ||[/b]

[hr][/hr]

[right][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=238990[/img][/right][b]Marran Yanada ||[/b]

[hr][/hr]

[left][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=239011[/img][/left][b]Rumiko Lumikko ||[/b]

[hr][/hr]

[right][img]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/images/character_avatar.php?character_id=239084[/img][/right][b]Suika Ibuki ||[/b]

[hr][/hr]

This isn't a requirement, but it'd certainly be helpful.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:50 pm

Imageβ•”β•—

"Since the time of my ancestors, the code of the Hakurei Shrine Maiden is to treat everybody equally and indifferently. That was a long time ago, however."

β•šβ•

ImageYukari Yakumo || TBA

ImageKiyoko Momoe || "She appears to be a human, yet she's got the presence of a god. Chi-Chi says she is known as an Arahitogami, a human that has, through belief, become a god. This concept seems absurd at face value, but you can't deny living proof. Personally, I think she is alright, as she is a positive presence among humans. I just hope she doesn't become a competitor to our own deity when it comes to faith.

ImageFujiwara no Mokou || I don't think I've met her before, but Chi-Chi has told me about her before. Apparently they're acquainted somehow. I feel a little uneasy about such an inhuman person, but she does seem to be an ally of humans, so I should probably leave her alone. Can a person really be immortal?

ImageMarran Yanada || I've heard of there being a shady foreigner in the village, but I've never met him personally. I'm not sure how I feel about foreigners. Chi-Chi says she's never met a foreigner before. From what I hear, he's human, so I'll trust him.

ImageRumiko Lumikko || Nothing is more disturbing than a Youkai with the appearance of a human. Seeing as she's still around means I've not encountered her yet. Reports from the village say she comes and goes, but men who fall for her wiles get a cold response, fatally so. How absolutely vile... I'll be sure to exterminate such a obscene Youkai as soon as she appears.

ImageSuika Ibuki || Like many powerful Youkai, she's very illusive, but also very dangerous. I know her by reputation only, but seeing as she is one of the leaders of the Oni, the most dangerous group of Youkai within Gensokyo, there is no way she is good news. Thankfully, she is probably just hiding away on Youkai Mountain with the rest of the Oni as they are not allowed anywhere near the village. Still, she is one of the only two Youkai that I truly fear.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:03 pm

Imageβ•”β•—

"You may not know me, but I know all about you."

β•šβ•

ImageReika Hakurei || What a dour woman! Her presence makes drinks go bad, that's for sure. Well, I guess most Hakurei's are humorless people, but this one is pretty brutal. In reality, she's just too afraid to get close to people, not 'cuz she's afraid she's a monster, but 'cuz she's afraid she's only human. Honestly though, the shrine maiden takes the term 'Youkai extermination' far to seriously. Maybe she should be told the real purpose of the humans of Gensokyo.

ImageKiyoko Momoe || Gods don't scare me, and neither do little girls who play god. She's naive, but she's pretty cute 'cuz of it. I'm sure if humans didn't worship her, though, they'd hate her. After all, she has more inhuman friends than human ones. That's a problem for humans, in'nit?

ImageFujiwara no Mokou || She's immortal? How awesome that must be! You could drink yourself to your neck, sleep in the snow, die of hypothermia and wake up the next day without a hangover! You could brew wine and keep it for several centuries and be able to enjoy it later! You could tell endless amount of stories about your feats of strength or people you've met. This girl needs to learn to appreciate her hard-earned reward. Alas, she's only a human, and humans don't know how to appreciate having time to waste. They believe wasting time is a sin, for crying out loud!

ImageMarran Yanada || Well, he's clearly unaware of the universal custom; if you come from a distant place, bring your native drinks with 'ya. I might'a made that up, but I feel it's only common sense. That said, I wouldn't mind having a drink with the guy, get to know 'im a little better. After all, he's probably never had a drink with a Youkai before. That's the custom of Gensokyo after all!

ImageRumiko Lumikko || Ah, that girl. We tend to get together for a few drinks every now and then. She travels a bit, so it's nice to hear some of her tale. She's certainly enjoyable during the hot summer, and with the help of a few drinks, she knows how to have a good time. That said, when she's sober, she's not really herself. Is being sober really so demoralizing? Well, either way, whenever Yuugi's refuses to drink with me, she's one of my backup partners. It's great to just forget your problems and just lose yourself in the sake.

ImageYukari Yakumo || TBA

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sordin on Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:43 am

Imageβ•”β•—
Marran Yanada

"See a person from a thousand sides and you will find a thousand more."

β•šβ•

ImageReika Hakurei || While I can appreciate her devotion to duty, and find her diligence admirable, her hatred for these Youkai appears to border on the pathological. To have such a weight be on your mind constantly cannot be a good thing, and even if it provides her with motivation her avocation of Youkai extermination is something I could never agree with.

ImageKiyoko Momoe || They claim that she is the child of a god. But they claim a lot of things and whether this one is true or not is irrelevant, it is no god of mine and for me that makes the difference. The child however sounds powerful and depending on her temperament may need to be avoided.

ImageFujiwara no Mokou || A long life is one thing but Immortality is quite another and I feel inclined to believe such a thing when I see it. On the other hand should she outlive us all who would be there know? In that case I feel a great sorrow for her, come the finish it will just be her wandering alone in a world of dust.

ImageRumiko Lumikko || I have a great respect for the natural elements but when they decide to get up and walk it can be a creature of the greatest power. Though my awe is now tempered with uneasiness, her behavior does not fit with what I know. I will study her or avoid her.

ImageSuika Ibuki || She plays by her own rules and does as she pleases, this is a fine thing when it does not harm or impose on others, but should I find evidence of malicious activity we may have a fight on our hands. That being said I have no love for violence and she appears a fearsome opponent, if problems arise I hope to be able to talk rather than fight.

Sordin
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Infinite Dreams on Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:34 am

Imageβ•”β•—
Kiyoko Momoe

"I can get to know someone with a single glance if I wish to."

β•šβ•

ImageReika Hakurei || She looks very strong, I could tell that as she walked past the Herbalist's shop one day. She also happened to glace in. Her eyes were cold and I could sense hatred, and very little fright, but the fright was fairly strong. If she trusts me I might be able to help her with her troubles...

ImageFujiwara no Mokou || She seems a little misplaced and troubled from what I hear from everyone. But, as much as is heard, I am unable to help anybody without seeing and talking to them. Also from what is heard, no one would be able to help her. But rumors get stretched and parts get cut out to add lies and opinions.

ImageMarran Yanada || He seems kind of like me in a few ways I have only heard of rumors about him though. And not too much because I don't ask questions very much. Maybe if I see him I could finally have someone other to talk to besides the Herbalist, Dream, and the Kodama. And maybe the same thing will happen to him, except just a bit different.

ImageRumiko Lumikko || I listen to way too many rumors, But I think this one true as well. A snow Youkai. I hope she isn't out for death of Humans as many other youkai. too bad I don't hear so much about her as the others.

ImageSuika Ibuki || I am told a lot about her. To me she seems very dangerous and such. I wish to stay away from her at all costs.
Even Dream is on edge, And tells me that she senses someone nearby, even when we are alone on a pathway heading home. she tells me its a youkai but knows nothing more. I suspect it is an Oni of some sort..

Infinite Dreams
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dawn ✩ Quixotic on Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:10 pm

Imageβ•”β•—

"..."

β•šβ•

ImageReika Hakurei ||

Kinda got a stick up her ass, y'know? Not someone I ever want to bump into.

ImageKiyoko Momoe ||

Cute kid, but kinda boring?

ImageFujiwara no Mokou ||

She's hot.

I don't like hot.

ImageMarran Yanada ||

I don't even know who this is.

ImageRumiko Lumikko ||

What a gal!

ImageSuika Ibuki ||

She's my good drinking buddy! She definitely knows how to party.

Dawn ✩ Quixotic
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Infinite Dreams on Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:45 am

Imageβ•”β•—
Rin Nyasai

"I want to get to know you better baby..."

β•šβ•

ImageReika Hakurei || If we were to meet on the same path, There would be a good fight.

ImageKiyoko Momoe || I kinda like the fact that she wants peace n' all, but... Her wolfie friend would totally pin me if we were to get into a fight.

ImageFujiwara no Mokou || I wish I could be immortal too... Then I don't have to worry about winning or loosing!

ImageMarran Yanada || Sand. At least it isn't fire.... But then he could heat up the sand... right? I mean, C'mon! that would be almost the same as fire but just not as bad.

ImageRumiko Lumikko || I love snow! I love winter! I want to know her more, as a friend, that is. Just a friend.

ImageSuika Ibuki || We have a bit in common by the looks of things.. But she is way cooler than me, in many many ways. And I think we could score plenty of fish if we went some were in town. If she was allowed and wasn't an Oni, that is.

Infinite Dreams
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!