Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome Home, Sis!

Welcome Home, Sis!

a part of “Welcome Home, Sis!”, a fictional universe by Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ.

Two sisters move in with their two soon-to-be stepbrothers, the four will be living alone for quite some time. How will they deal once they realize who they're dealing with!?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome Home, Sis!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Welcome Home, Sis!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ on Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:34 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Welcome Home, Sis!"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Welcome Home, Sis!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:41 pm

I hope you didn't hide some code in the rules that I missed. At this current moment I didn't have enough time to sit down and ready everything, but it did pique my interest, so I wouldn't mind taking the oldest brother if that's cool.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ on Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:20 pm

I don't like taking reservations, because some people never finish their sheets or they get lazy and don't make a good character.. but so long as you work hard and make a really good character and can be a loyal poster I don't see a problem with you taking the role. Read the rules a bit more thoroughly because I did put a pass code or two in the rules.

Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:16 am

Well, I can work hard and be a frequent poster, at the very least.

Hope you like what I have so far, I should finish it tomorrow, but I'm having doubts about my quality of writing while I do so at 4am, so I stopped before I did the whole thing. I wasn't given an actual skeleton to work with so I just went the one I went with. It is my hope that my mediocre application is pretty enough to detract from the ugly content, though I won't blame you if it isn't.

Well, I guess that's enough self-loathing. Anyway, yeah, I will make sure to finish up by tomorrow! I just didn't want to touch the bio when I wasn't sure what I was doing, nor what their parents were supposed to be like. Was that up to me? D:

Also I hope you don't have a second pass hidden somewhere, because that means I missed it and that would suck. Goodnight~

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:17 pm

Kurou Kitomura is finished and waiting approval~!

Or, you know, rejection but I like to be a glass half full kinda guy in these situations, in spite of my character

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:48 pm

Accepted! One more character and we can start this!

Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:10 pm

Is there some sort of group chat you guys are using to talk? I seem to be the only one who has posted in the OOC for the most part, and it just seems like the place is deserted, save for the addition of the other apps over the course of the past couple of days.

Is everyone just more found of PMs, maybe? Meh. Just feels lonely.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:54 am

No one is group chatting that I know of. We just post our important questions in PM because Cynic has a hectic online schedule. They get on every day, it's just on a cellphone and only when they have wifi. We do talk here, it's just that the RP just started.... and I have been vamping Kurumi and my post. Sorry for making you feel excluded. Me, Pandora, Queen, and Cynic have been through this idea a few times already, and hoping this time will be the last to be honest. You can always shoot me a PM or a message here in the OOC. someone will reply whenever they get the extra time.

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:19 am

Well, I'm just used to the OOC being a lot more active. Then again, since you guys all seem to have done this RP before, I guess I might've been the only one who needed to say anything in the chat about characters and whatnot. But I figured something else out that really bothered me....

Why don't I recognize any of you? DX 99% of the time I know at least two people in an RP. Strange, that there's people I don't actually know on this website still. Oh well. I guess that means it's more possible everybody here is dedicated, since I am not currently in any alive RPs at the moment, save this one.

Anyway, I look forwards to seeing how this roleplay turns out. Unfortunately, it seems I am unable to have Kurou greet the sisters without a shirt, but there will be other times. :D

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ on Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:33 pm

I am a restart... So it makes sense if you don't recognize my account name. Stiles was in Love School Drama, a popular school RP that lasted a few years on this site... Queen is a close friend of mine, kind of quiet, but very fun to RolePlay with.

Equilibrium, QueenAmorous, and KaelaKatastrophe are all three in the remake of Love School Drama; No-Go AA+ And are all three very good roleplayers that I have had the opportunity to RolePlay with in the past.

Kaela has been on the site for years and has become a dear friend of mine as well. Some of us are quiet, but whenever we get plot ideas or if you have questions, I assure you that our entire team is very committed and friendly. I came to my aunts house so I could log in and write this. My username is odd so I can't log in at my house on my Xbox 360, I have to go to my aunt's and use my phone because my phone doesn't connect to her wifi from my house.

Haha! Nemui is going to die in this house. I'm happy to be roleplaying with everyone here. If anyone has any questions or concerns, I will respond as quickly as my schedule allows. I don't want anyone to feel left out, because from here on out, we are all posting fresh, unlike our other attempts at this RP.

Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:55 pm

It's okay. Isn't IE the browser on 360? You're better off posting on your tablet/phone/anything else in that case. :D

Also, I do feel bad for her. At the moment she's being completely ignored while her supposed 'brother' questions her reason for being there, and seems oddly curious about her sister at the same time, on top of her anxiety. I almost feel bad because Yukito was doing good for first impressions and then Kurou comes in.

But Kurou isn't the most mature person in the RP, so he's certainly not going to accept the situation immediately. Or ever, maybe.

C:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:03 am

I think that Kurumi held her own in my latest post. I am excited to see how Kurou handles her playing ignorant. ^_^ I look forward to the drama between him and Kurumi!

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QυεεηAмoroυs on Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:09 am

I will be posting tomorrow so if anyone wants to bump into Himeko let me know via PM so we can secretly plan out how we want to play out the interaction. I would like to discuss how she and other characters feel about each other so I can get a good feel on how they would respond upon bumping into each other (of course only the characters she would already know from school...)

If your character doesn't know her, we can still come up with something.. Maybe she gets mugged and they help? She bumps into your character and her coffee spills all over her and them? I'd like something to work with because I need an idea to help with my post length...

QυεεηAмoroυs
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ on Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:06 am

A little time alone for Kurou and Kurumi? Coming right up!! ;)
Haha I am so evil...

Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:42 pm

Please guys don't throw me out for having Kurou be absolutely perfect in every way, especially in dealing with awkward situations. I know that sounds Gary Stueish but it isn't, I swear.

C:

EDIT: Slightly changed the ending of my post because I completely forgot to mention that cat at all. Sorry.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ on Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:02 pm

Haha it's okay. It's easy to miss small details like a pet cat. I am enjoying Kurou and Kurumi thus far. He isn't Gary-Lue, at least not in my opinion. Loved the link by the way!! Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon? Is a great anime! I am completely hooked on it! Bete Loga and Bell Cranel are my favorite characters.

I am working on a Nemui post, just got to send out a PM before I start my idea.

Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:24 pm

Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ wrote: I am enjoying Kurou and Kurumi thus far.

They should be interesting! I hope she's better at getting pass the initial awkwardness, because Kurou sure isn't.

Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ wrote:He isn't Gary-Lue, at least not in my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk

Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ wrote:Loved the link by the way!! Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon? Is a great anime! I am completely hooked on it!

I enjoyed it. Bell is somewhat entertaining, but I didn't care much for his character. I prefer Yuuji from Grisaia no Kajitsu, so maybe that's why. One of my favorites last season.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ on Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:24 pm

I have never seen Grisaia no Kajitsu. Bell isn't the best character by far, but the anime is adorable and addictive. I started watching Is it wrong because of Bête, I liked how the character looked, and was disappointed that he doesn't appear in the anime more.. Though I've fallen in love with the side characters.

Haha after Dinner we will skip to Friday, the first day of school, and one day before the wedding. I changed my mind about a full school week. Today is Thursday in the RP, but it's still break. Their break ends Friday and then they have the wedding to attend on Saturday. This helps the RP go more smoothly if you ask me. I want to get to the wedding.. Then we will vote on an event.

Start thinking;

Amusement park trip (Overnight)

Beach trip (Overnight)

Or a Trip to hot springs (Three days, two nights)

Vote whenever you decide on which you would like to see happen. The most popular idea wins, but we will do all three eventually, we are just picking the order.

Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:44 pm

Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ wrote:I have never seen Grisaia no Kajitsu.

The anime is very rushed and actually not that great. Yuuji, however, is the definition of a protagonist who houses literally no fucks within him and is very entertaining. Has a lot of fanservice though.

Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ wrote:I started watching Is it wrong because of Bête, I liked how the character looked, and was disappointed that he doesn't appear in the anime more.

Much easier if you refer to it as Danmachi, believe me. Also, so what you're saying is you picked it up because of:

...and I kept watching it because of:

Hmm.... something is similar here.

Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ wrote:Haha after Dinner we will skip to Friday, the first day of school, and one day before the wedding. I changed my mind about a full school week. Today is Thursday in the RP, but it's still break. Their break ends Friday and then they have the wedding to attend on Saturday. This helps the RP go more smoothly if you ask me. I want to get to the wedding.. Then we will vote on an event.

Start thinking;

Amusement park trip (Overnight)

Beach trip (Overnight)

Or a Trip to hot springs (Three days, two nights)

Vote whenever you decide on which you would like to see happen. The most popular idea wins, but we will do all three eventually, we are just picking the order.

All I know is that the hot springs need to come last. That one has the most potential, but only after character relationships are better established and whatnot. At least that's my opinion.

Uh, maybe beach has my vote for first.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:32 pm

Sorry about the poor post! I am tired as hell and other excuses.

T_T

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!