Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Equitas Trials

The Equitas Trials

a part of “The Equitas Trials”, a fictional universe by Elyѕιυм.

{ Full .:. No Posts }

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Equitas Trials”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Equitas Trials

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elyѕιυм on Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:23 pm

◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌

|:☾:||:☾:||:☾:||:☾:|

.:. Majors .:.
Children of the Major gods have 2 powers as well as no extreme limitations to it's usage. If reserving a Major, please pick two of the three (if you have another power in mind, please pm me):

Zeus :: Lightning Manipulation | Weather Manipulation | Electricity Control
Hades :: Necromancy | Spiritual Project | Darkness Manipulation
Aphrodite :: Pheromone Manipulation | Enchantment | Emotion Control
Hermes :: Wind Manipulation | Language Manipulation | Teleportation

.:. Minors .:.
Children of the Minor gods have 1 power and usually a limitation on its usage. Likewise with Majors, if you have a different power in mind, please pm me:

Chrono :: Time Delay || Effective as long as breath is held.
Iris :: Telepathy || Had to have had previous physical contact.
Urania :: Shapeshifting || Can only stay in the shifted form for 6 minutes.
Phobos :: Fear Manipulation || Only really works with Minor gods.
Nike :: Perceptional Vision || Can only see 5 minutes ahead in time.
Last edited by Elyѕιυм on Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Elyѕιυм
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Equitas Trials

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby catgirl on Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:51 pm

Hi! Can I maybe reserve Phobos with the FC of Hakutaku?

My favorite Disney movie will have to be tangled, Image
Last edited by catgirl on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
If anyone has any advice for the awful font on photoshop, or any tips on it whatsoever just drop me a PM. PLEASE drop me a PM.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

catgirl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elyѕιυм on Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:59 pm

@catgirl
Reserved~

On the note of your power, illusions and mirages are a form of Fear Manipulation ^^ The illusions, though, are mainly of the things a person fears or of grim events.

Elyѕιυм
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:03 am

May I reserve Aphrodite? I am on my phone so I will get back to you with my gifs but my fav Disney movie is Mulan and my fc is Miharu rokujo.

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elyѕιυм on Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:11 am

@Leej

Leej~! You decided to join the party after all ^w^/

Of course~ Reserved

Elyѕιυм
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:17 am

Hello - I am interested in Chrono, and I am considering Shion from No. 6 as a faceclaim, but that is subject to change.

My favorite Disney movie for now would have to be Big Hero 6~

The hexcode I am considering is #00007A for dialogue and #666699 for thought, but if it's too bland, I might change it.

Also, a question I had regarding someone else's power - both Urania and Nike's future-vision, how would that work RP-wise? Would the RPers be able to determine the outcome of a certain encounter/be able to use meta-game information?

Edit(s): I can't decide on colors;; also, are we required to have multiple images of our faceclaim? Would you prefer established anime characters over found original artwork?

Edit 4: Found a tentative faceclaim, but answers to the above question would still be appreciated ^^
Last edited by Cienpher on Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:15 am, edited 4 times in total.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:00 am

Hey there! May I reserve Hermes pretty please? My FC will most likely be Hinata Shouyou from Haikyuu.

My favorite Disney movie would have to be...either any of the Aladdins or Princess and the Frog. My hex codes will probably be orange and some other color, but it's very late and I'm very tired so please forgive me- I'm showing I've read the rules!

pls take this as an offering of my undying servitude in the meantime

Hazardous
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby catgirl on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:32 am

I messed up. Please ignore this or I'll die of embarrassment.

catgirl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuumanN on Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:53 am

Hi there! Could I reserve an audition for Zeus? I'm still trying to sort the details for the FC, but I'm leaning towards using Nataru, from Birdy the Mighty Decode and I may try to sneak in a little of Enrique, from the Book of Bantorra.

As for the Hex code, I'll be using #0404B4 for dialogue and #0B0B61 for inner thoughts. The CS itelf will have those two and some green, haven't decided which tone yet though. And my favorite Disney film is Up. No contest. I don't care its not 100% Disney. Up. Best evah.

YuumanN
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:24 am

Hi, I just happened to stumble across your beautiful RP and I couldn't help myself xD
Is it possible for me to reserve the role of Hades? :D
My FC will be Shu Ouma from Guilty Crown :3

My favorite Disney movie would be Brave :) I know it's from Pixar but Disney is still its publisher so... yeah xD "You have to be brave enough to see it" :D

My hex codes would be #5236CE and #016A95

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elyѕιυм on Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:17 am

@Cienpher

Alrighty reserved~

As for Urania and Nike; Nike's power is more short term, heat of the moment type of sorts. Meaning she can only see roughly 30 minutes into the future at the present time. Urania can see further into the future of someone's life but can only reveal the negatives.

So in this case, because the power of foresight is always difficult to have in an rp, if the RPers want to create a definite vision of some sorts, they would probably have to talk it out with myself and/or any other rpers involved~

If you have anymore questions, let me know~ ^^

@Star

Of course of course ^^ I already replied to your PM so reserved~

@YuumanN

Reserved~

@Chrian Blaire

//oh my god another 'Brave' lover. *3*//

Aw why thank you~ I certainly tried to make this one somewhat decent >>;

Reserved~

Elyѕιυм
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:28 pm

Hello! Might I reserve Iris?
Edit Faceclaim, Ai wasn't old enough looking lol
FC||Michiko Malandro - Not many people use her, or not many I've seen
Hex colors||Speech#3B1561Thought#C78B00
My favorite Disney?? That's so hard!! But... I really like Aladdin, cause childhood.
Last edited by Alliqua_Dark on Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elyѕιυм on Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:32 pm

@Alliqua_Dark

I really love Aladdin too >3<

Reserved~

Elyѕιυм
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elyѕιυм on Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:44 pm

So guys~

I may or may not have messed up on the Soul/Personality section~ Oopsie~

Instead of making you all write out long paragraphs, under the song lyrics, just list a few traits of your character ^w^/

Elyѕιυм
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarCoatedVanilla on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:25 pm

Hai Hai! I as wondering if I could swoop down and steal the Urania character pretty please? For her face I'll be using Mirajane Strauss.
My favorite Disney movie...I don't really have one. But I really love the movie Anastasia
The Hex Codes will be|| 66cdaa for speech and 6ca89e for thoughts.
Also|| Just giving a warning, I won't be able to do most of my character til Thursday, since I just moved and we don't have wi-fi unless we use our phones. Other than that I'm excited to start my character!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
"I won't give up on us...Even if the skies get rough. I'm giving you all my...love."

SugarCoatedVanilla
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elyѕιυм on Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:07 pm

@SugarCoatedVanilla

thats fine~ Reserved ^^

Elyѕιυм
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elyѕιυм on Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:30 pm

Hello everyone ^^

I just wanted to first off say I really do appreciate the hard work everyone has put into this rp and their characters and I feel terrible for doing this to you all but I've going to have to cancel Equitas.

Some health issues that I thought had gone into remission have resurfaced again and that means I'll be spending less time on the computer and the site. I'll hopefully restart Equitas sometime soon and you are welcome to rejoin/resubmit if you would like.

Thank you again everyone and I hope I can rp with you all someday soon~ ^^

Elyѕιυм
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:53 pm

Health takes top priority. I'll be looking forward to when Equitas Trials gets put up again.
Take care, and thank you for posting such an interesting roleplay!

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuumanN on Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:47 pm

That's a shame, I was really looking forward to this one. Well, I hope its nothing serious and you start feeling better soon.

YuumanN
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:12 pm

Well, that's a pity :D
But I guess it can't be helped, please get better :D

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!