Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hit List

Hit List

a part of “Hit List”, a fictional universe by Unjustifiable.

On the run from the government, a league of assassins are trying to get by day to day without being crossed off the list.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hit List”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Hit List

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:59 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hit List"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Unjustifiable
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Hit List

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:33 am

@Unjustifiable:
I'd like to reserve the face claim Ryan Reynolds, please?

Also, I understand that my reservation will be held for three days only. ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:43 am

@Dumisa
Sure thing.

Unjustifiable
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:35 am

May I please reserve Natalie Dormer?

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:47 am

Can I reserve Natalie Dormer?
3 Days for reservations.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:22 am

I'd like to reserve the spy!
3 days is good for me.
Im thinking I might change the FC but Ill get back to you on that if I really want to
"I don't have time to bleed."

jericho193
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:46 am

May I reserve Jamie Chung?

aurban16
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:24 pm

@Ruby Tuesday
Because you inquired first, I can reserve the character, you're just missing a key element.

@halfbreed
If I don't hear back from Ruby, you can reserve the character, but if I do, you can reserve another.

@jericho
I'll reserve the character.

@aurban
Missing one thing.

Unjustifiable
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:36 pm

Hey hey, can I reserve the hacker? The char will be up within 3 days

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:39 pm

@Tusho Ka
Of course!

Unjustifiable
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ignetio on Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:52 pm

Can i reserve the master of psychology but have the face claim changed to Ron Perlman.

If so then it will be up in 1-2 days. I dont need a full 3 XD. Don't hold me to that.
"just sleep and the pain will fade away..."- page 20 Asmundur

Ignetio
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:34 pm

I'm sorry! I forgot.. 3 days is good for me.

aurban16
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:59 pm

Oh, sorry. :) Yep, I'll do my best to get the CS up in 3 days time.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:45 pm

@Ignetio
Sorry, that character had already been inquired about, :\

@aurban
All set.

@Ruby
Very good, thanks!

Unjustifiable
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXcandlejackXx on Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:37 pm

Do you have /want an antagonist ? I have a background in law enforcement and marksmanship (In real life ) and would love to pose a realistic challenge to your protagonist.

xXcandlejackXx
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:24 pm

I finished my character, but I wanted to let you know that her name is spelled wrong in the introduction. It's Tanya, not Tayna.

aurban16
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:44 pm

@candlejack
I don't, but that would make things interesting for sure! If you're up to it, I would love to have one.

@aurban
Great! And whoops, silly typo. I'll fix that now. If I could just have an Alias name from you, you're all set.

Unjustifiable
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:15 am

Thanks! And for her Alias, let's go with Iron.

aurban16
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:17 pm

I am now realizing that Iron sounds a lot like Siren. I'll change her alias to Bronze.

aurban16
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXcandlejackXx on Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:01 pm

wonderful, I will provide a character and what not.
Would you care to be my characters handler so we can keep a steady plot and what not?

xXcandlejackXx
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!