Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

X-Men: No Mutant Left Behind

The Story So Far...

a part of “X-Men: No Mutant Left Behind”, a fictional universe by Vix.

Panic has spread worldwide after two cataclysmic events that rocked all of earth. Mutants are being hunted down like animals as humans turn on them worse than before. The X-Men are fighting harder than ever for the survival of their race.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “X-Men: No Mutant Left Behind”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Story So Far...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:32 pm

Alrighty, guys. There shall be no posting here except for by me. Should you ever find yourself wondering "What's going on?" or "What's coming next?" then you can read here. I'll be giving summaries of the plot so far on this thread as well as preludes to upcoming plots. You can keep updated on character development and such here. It'll also be the place where you can find missions for your characters. Keep a weather eye out for this thread!
β—Ž!Check it out!β—Ž
β—ŽMy Interest Checkβ—Ž
β€œAll I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Re: The Story So Far...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:38 pm

β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
β–‘
Β»July 16, 2000 – Jean Grey dies in battle against Shadow King; Phoenix perishes with Jean Grey... Or did it?

Β»May 20, 2002 – Charles Xavier retires; First Generation X-Men retire; Rosetta Juarez ascends to Headmistress and X-Men Leader; New X-Men are chosen

Β»February 5, 2005 – Charles Xavier dies of old age

Β»February 18, 2005 – Moira Xavier dies of heart attack

Β»August 26, 2012 – Erik Lensherr is murdered; Mia Tanara is murdered; Lydia Michaels is murdered; Bodies desecrated and put up on crosses outside of Xavier's School

Β»August 27, 2012 – Reality is warped to a mutant dominant society; Reality is returned to normal; Wanda attempts to erase mutations; Wanda is killed; Mutant population reduced by 2/3; Day is called M-Day

Β»August 28, 2012 – Jeanette Summers uses Cerebro; 501 mutants recorded as remaining; Jeanette Summers dies from mental exhaustion

Β»August 29, 2012 – Funeral for Erik Lensherr, Wanda Maximoff, and Jeanette Summers held at Xavier's

Β»September 1 - 13, 2012 – Former mutants-now humans cleared out of Xavier's; 215 mutants brought to Xavier's and settled; Humans riot outside of Xavier's; Isolated severe storm placed to keep humans from trespassing on the grounds

Β»September 13, 2012 – Press conference held at Xavier's

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!