Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Pantheon: Whims of the Gods

a part of “Pantheon: Whims of the Gods”, a fictional universe by Lord Valerian.

Join forces with the gods and heroes of Etheria to defend the fragile world from evil or thrust it into darkness. How will you reign over your people?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pantheon: Whims of the Gods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Valerian on Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:59 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Pantheon: Whims of the Gods"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lord Valerian
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Pantheon: Whims of the Gods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby funsunfish on Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:32 pm

So I think this is really and awesome idea. Would It be alright if I submit a WIP for now and then finish it afterwards? Thanks!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

funsunfish
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Valerian on Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:10 pm

Sure thing any amount of work is good. I'd love to see what you have so far.

Lord Valerian
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Sol on Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:52 am

Hey, this sounds like a real interesting RP, and I would like to make a character. One question though, are gods allowed to bring forth races, or will we be limited to the Elves and Men?
“Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't going away.”
― Elvis Presley

Mr.Sol
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Taunbon on Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:58 pm

@Mr.Sol, the goddess I made created beastmen, goblins, and various other monsters, so I would assume it is fine since mine got accepted.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

Taunbon
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Valerian on Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:04 pm

Feel free to create other races as long as they aren't as powerful as a god. I was hoping various gods would create new races and species so the world would be full of diverse creatures who owe their allegiances to various gods. Also feel free to make new cities and geographical areas. One of my favorites parts of the idea is with enough gods we could forge a really elaborate and interesting world for the RP.

Lord Valerian
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Sol on Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:15 pm

Also, could I perhaps create another deity? We seem to be lacking xD

Mr.Sol
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Valerian on Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:28 pm

Sure thing. I know someone interested in making a god of death and someone working on a god of malevolent mischief but more is definitely good.

Lord Valerian
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby funsunfish on Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:12 pm

IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS TO REALLY GET INTO FULL SWING!

funsunfish
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Valerian on Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:24 pm

There about 3 more gods on their way, a few places need last minute touch ups, and I'm working on a mortal hero chracter for the gods to mess with. The RP should be ready to begin on Tuesday.

Lord Valerian
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:09 am

*Added Selena, the Exalted, to the Champions CS.
*Changed Karvana's Main Picture to one I thought suited her better.

Taunbon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Sol on Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:56 pm

So I kinda created a character for the sole purpose of being an antagonist. Is that alright?

Mr.Sol
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Valerian on Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:07 pm

Sure thing. As long as they don't break the roles any kind of god is welcome. We kind of needed some evil gods to get the plot going so that is great.

Lord Valerian
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:18 pm

Sol: The second blessing that can be granted is Elevation to one of his Chosen. There are only ever Thirteen Chosen, and they are his most devout followers, allowed to employ armies in his name to spread the Corruption.

^ Karvana is going to tease him for being a copy cat.

Taunbon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Sol on Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:49 pm

CRAP I am so sorry. I wasn't really thinking and must have just borrowed. I'll change it immediately. My apologies again.

Mr.Sol
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Sol on Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:53 pm

There, fixed. Once again, so sorry.

Mr.Sol
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:53 pm

@Sol: You don't have to change it. I wasn't mad in the slightest! Feel free to borrow it and use it as well. I was serious about Karvana teasing him though, but that is just who she is.

Taunbon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:44 pm

Why does everyone on RPG now INSIST on heading all of their posts with their character's name and picture? It is ugly, annoying, wastes space, and is incredibly vain. I already know what your character looks like, I already know what their name is; I just want to read your post and be on with my day.
Do you feel like you're a bad writer? PM me, and let's talk about it. :)

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:48 pm

I assume that is directed at me, and it is because I have two characters in it, so I did it to better help people understand the shift between characters and locations. If you don't like it, you don't like it and will have to spend .3 seconds looking over it, but I won't stop putting them in because I like to do so when I have multiple characters, and I will continue to do so whenever I need to post for multiple characters.

Taunbon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Valerian on Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:00 am

I like it. It makes it easier to tell who is who especially since the Exalted is actually 3 different characters who could be in multiple places.

Lord Valerian
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!