Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Laurel

Laurel Shipping Thread

a part of “Laurel”, a fictional universe by Mac n Cheese.

Laurel Academy has long been known as the school for those who will control their generation. To attend, one must be impossibly wealthy, impossibly talented, or simply impossible. Here, the super-powered mingle with the super-influential.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Laurel”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Laurel Shipping Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:43 am

Shipping Thread

Alright, so this is where we will debate different ships, post any gifs or fan art, introduce crackships, etc. I'll keep an updated list of current ships and any work that might exist related to them.

Danina: {Daniel/Nina} M,P, L, L, L, L

Nirin: {Nina/Erin} M

Nirling: {Nina/Sterling} M, M

Luna: {Lucas/Nina} M, L

Amicus: {Aimee/Lucas} M, P

Laimee: {Lane/Aimee} M, I, P, L, L

Carmee: {Anthony/Aimee} M

Molin: {Mimi/Colin} M

Beckeevan: {Rebecca/Keevan} M, S, M, M

Lerin: {Lane/Erin} M, I, I

Bane: {Rebecca/Lane} M

Sterin: {Sterling/Erin} M, M, P

Carin: {Erin/Anthony} M, M

Other

Mad Sad Crew: {Lane/Erin/Nina/Sterling} M, I

The Breadbowl Staff M

The Yearlies
L, I

The Unrequiteds
L
Brotps, Otps, and hateships are all just kinda mixed together because like one person might think a couple is a good brotp and another an otp and whatnot.
Last edited by Mac n Cheese on Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:18 pm, edited 18 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Laurel Shipping Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:54 am

In other words I am fully converted and will go down with the Danina ship. Interestingly, would Danina prevent Nina from being able to heal as a character, since Daniel is an influential and staying with him would mean holding onto her spot among them?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby piearty on Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:02 am

Yeah I can't see their relationship being anything but terrifying for everyone involved? BUT I ship it anyway oh man.

Also Keevan/Becky looks like it's gonna be absolutely adorable. The ship name kinda sucks though. Not as much as Laimee though XD

I almost want Luna to happen solely because their ship name is clearly the best out of all of these :P All the reasons for it not to happen kind of win out over that for me though.

piearty
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:40 am

I couldn't resist Laimee it's too perfect.

Because this shipping thread is pretty much inspired by Cloud's over at Orion, I'm probably going to end up making collages for ships.

Nirin

Danina

I listened to When Somebody Loved Me while Making Nirin's and it fits rather well yikes.

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelSpirit on Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:33 am

Y'all so artsy! I love it!

Oh my God, Laimee??? X'D X'D X'D

Excuse me while I go die! Oh and just to clarify there will be no relationship between Carr and Aimee lol. She thinks of him like a little brother. Unless Saerith had plans but I think Aimee's got enough ships on her plate XD

AngelSpirit
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:41 am

Angel, The list includes brotps.

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:07 pm

Laimee
Aren't they cute?

Imaveronica
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lolamarie26 on Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:35 pm

Mollin

lolamarie26
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby piearty on Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:37 pm

DAMMIT the more time goes on the more I kinda like Luna even though it would be TERRIBLE PAIN
DAMN THE POWER OF SUGGESTION
I kind of want to maneuver the situation just to see what happens???
Lucas in my head is screaming NONONONONO though so
Actually I could see it sort of one-sided? Like, Lucas can kind of see Nina for who she really is, can see through the facade, and I'm planning for him to do stuff imminently (if all goes well) that will either make her like him or hate him (or both). So if I'm understanding her character somewhat correctly, I could see her kind of...marveling/wondering over him? And showing her interest in a completely unhealthy way?
And Lucas being completely terrified? (I really can't see Lucas reciprocating without some sort of miracle happening honestly)
I'm just spit-balling here.

(also ps i edited my post in the general thread it's kind of down there on the OOC page so I thought I'd point it out)

piearty
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saerith on Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:50 pm

Wow, piearty, the drawing looks amazing!! We have an artist amongst us <3
Honestly, I love the idea of Laimee (haha it's funny no matter how many times I read it) cause... Really, could you imagine Lane's happiness? I mean, actually being with someone you thought you had absolutely no chance with? FIREWORKKSS
Omg Beckeevan is such a terrible name haha but here you go, some Beckeevan
Inside of us there is a thing with no name. That thing is what we are.

Saerith
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:11 pm

Didn't include Keevan in the post because I figure he's just waiting for Becca to come sweep him off his feet

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:14 pm

Ship thoughts
Lerin (Lane/Erin)- this brotp is a given. The two are best friends. I don't see anything romantic/sexual happening between the two. Especially because Lane seems to be one track minded about Aimee right now and Erin has Sterling and Nina to deal with.

Laimee- Awww Lane's big crush. I want them together SO BAD. But life is never that easy. Angel and I were discussing some future drama about Lane getting jealous of Lucas. Obviously Lucas and Aimee are going to click cause they have similar powers (and are super cute together as well). Unless of course if Lucas and Nina have a thing THEN EVERY THINGS TURNED AROUND. But ugh Laimee would just be so adorable. want them together right now so they can be cuties as a pair UGH

Bane (Becky and Lane)- Mac you're sneaky putting that one in there. Know even talked about it yet! I could see Lane being totally interested in Becky. But only if Becky some how put out the impression or just straight out said that she doesn't take fish poop from Nina. OR if Becky stood on Lane's side during a drama with Nina moment. But idkkkk lane hates fashion, Becky'd always be bugging Lane to wear more put together outfits.

New roomies!!!: Mimi and Lane YAY I feel like these two are kind of the babies of everyone (just me?). So it will be interesting to see them interact later on. I'm excited!

Other: I'm in love with everything ship so far. Except Nirling breaks my heart UGH. Oh and Aimee's and Lucas's ship name 'Amicus' means 'friend' in Latin. This is what 3 years of Latin has prepared me for hahahahha Also Mac the collage for Aimee and Carr is so adorable

Imaveronica
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:24 pm

OMG YOU POSTED, YOU POSTED!!! *runs off to read*

T___T My soul. Daniel is so sweet and adorable and handsome, I'm gonna cry. He's a knight in shining Armani suits I love it I love it T^T
"Tinted-glass" omg what a beautiful and quirky way to describe her voice. Genius. But poor Erin... Daniel's holding the hand she used to hold.
Btw I forgot to say! Oh, my god, your collages are beautiful! I'd make them if I had any idea how haha. "When she loved me" is literally the perfect song for them.... I'm so devastated. "Every hour we spent together lives within my heart" Q~Q It's one of my favourite songs. Aaahhh I can't stand it. Danina Nirin Danina Nirin. Can they just be a threesome?

This is actually the perfect song for anybody who has the misfortune of Nina's love.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saerith on Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:34 pm

CRAP Anthony should've asked Erin to dance before she asked Lane. Can you imagine the two of them walking away, leaving Lane and Aimee behind as the slow music starts to play and the two girls are kinda buzzed... I'm such a perv.

Saerith
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:38 pm

I'm about to write a post but Indont want Lane to ditch Erin! Lane would never do that hmmm

Imaveronica
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:44 pm

Saerith, I was actually thinking I need some excuse to draw Erin away or something for Laimee to awkwardly be lame and cute but mostly awkward. If Anthony asks now Erin could easily have been distracted and forgot about being Lane's date *wink**wink**nudge**nudge* Or I could say some NPC came and asked Erin

Layla, pretty much now that I'm a Danina shipper I'm going to make it great just wait. I used tinted glass because I was listening to short skirt long jacket.

If anyone is interested in making their own collages I recommend Fotor.com, then click collages.

Ack Layla I love Ludo. More like horror of our love am I right.
Actually horror of our love would basically just be Daniel in love come to think of it yikes.

I don't know how to make gifs though, so people who can should either teach me or make more because I think they're great!

I've used songs for most of the collages actually. Trying to find one for Bane and Sterin

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:53 pm

Wait guys I GOT THIS (in like 10 minutes sit tight)

Edit: I guess Mac and Saerith have got this! Getting Erin and Carr to accidentally play Cupid yessss
Last edited by Imaveronica on Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Imaveronica
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saerith on Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:54 pm

Mac, yesss problem solved, I'll post right away so we can get our characters danciing. And by the way, don't feel bad, I literally spent all day today trying to learn how to make gifs. Damn it was worth it thought.

Saerith
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:35 am

Omg what, guys, I could've taught you how to make gifs xD Haha. Okay, so I generally use Photoshop but if you don't have that, gifmaker and ezgif are good options.

Thanks for the collage suggestion, Mac! I'll definitely get to it. Oooo what do you have planned? *.* I need to know I need to know. Omg I love Daniel so much. I'm still getting so confused every time I see Leo though >.> And I'm weirdly jelly of Leo and Galina, because Danina! Danina! Haha. I was really surprised when Daniel punched Cameron though haha. I expected a "plz get yo hands off of my liege" but naw man. He just beat the daylights out of him. Gawd I love you, Daniel.

Omg I love short skirt long jacket <3 That's so Nina too. But haha Ludo's song. "She wears me down to bones in bed" ;D Ooohhh yeah Daniel. Just you wait for it.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelSpirit on Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:02 am

That cupid action, though!

And yeah Veronica and I collaborated a lot of Laimee stuff hahaha. I'm not going to be able to post until tonight or tomorrow morning though! I'm going to six flags...*prepares for the extreme sunburn that will occur*

AngelSpirit
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!