Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Mark You Left On Me

The Mark You Left On Me

a part of “The Mark You Left On Me”, a fictional universe by SugarCoatedVanilla.

Pssst! Look inside! {1 Male Role Open}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Mark You Left On Me”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Mark You Left On Me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarCoatedVanilla on Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:32 pm

Hai Hai! This is where you reserve characters! Also, I'll get the character sheets done in a little bit!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
"I won't give up on us...Even if the skies get rough. I'm giving you all my...love."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SugarCoatedVanilla
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Mark You Left On Me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mockingjaay on Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:20 pm

Please can I take the beta!! I love the faceclaim too <3

(⊙﹏⊙✿)

"What is it like? I mean, what does it feel like?"

"Well, it's not always the same. I have good days and I have bad days. On my good days, I can almost pass for a normal person. On my bad days, its like I just can't find myself..."

☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mockingjaay
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarCoatedVanilla on Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:35 pm

love for you to have the role! But can you read the rules and edit? If someone does it before I see you change your message I'll have to give it to them. ❤

SugarCoatedVanilla
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mockingjaay on Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:23 pm

Sorry I did read them! I just wanted to post fast before someone else saw the role!

I'm 22 years old and I live in England! My favourite movie(s) are the Hunger Games series and Harry Potter films :3

Mockingjaay
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ignetio on Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:37 pm

Hello I am here for the position of alpha, If you don't mind.

I'm 17 about to turn 18 in a few days. I love rping. and as for movies...... um..... the avatar movie. (one with the Na'vi. not the cringe fest of the last airbender "movie".)
"just sleep and the pain will fade away..."- page 20 Asmundur

Ignetio
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSquiggs on Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:49 pm

Hello there ~
I'm TheSquiggs, but you can call me Squiggs or Squiggy... whatever floats your boat really :D
I am 17, been roleplaying and writing since I was 14 and super new to this site... so bear with me, everything is so new, overwhelming and beautiful on this site ;u;
Oh! And omg, my favorite movie has to be Avatar as well (No. not the Last Airbender one.) But I also love The Fault in Our Stars, just to toss a different one out there.

Anyway I would like to see if I can reserve the Beta's mate please? c:
I would like to keep his faceclaim... cuz omg he is so adorable cx

TheSquiggs
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarCoatedVanilla on Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:17 pm

All of you guys are reserved! I'm so excited already for this! Also, some things about me... If you can't tell I love gifs quite a bit, I'm obsessed with Disney movies, and I like having fish ya know. The kind that swim around in fish tanks! My favorite movie right now is the maze Runner! Image

SugarCoatedVanilla
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ignetio on Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:12 pm

I have a few questions. How does ageing work for the wolves? Do they age like humans or are they able to live for a ridiculous amount of time? Also what is the age group that everyone is using?

Ignetio
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarCoatedVanilla on Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:42 pm

@Ignetio
1. Yes, they age like normal humans do. The only difference between them is that they shift into wolves and have enhanced abilities.
2. I don't know if I included it in the skelly, but the ages are 19-24.
Anymore questions fill free to ask!❤

SugarCoatedVanilla
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!