Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fairy Tail: Dunes of Fiore

Arcs and Jobs

a part of “Fairy Tail: Dunes of Fiore”, a fictional universe by SilverInk.

So can foxes trot across the dunes? Or is the Guild Foxtrot not all that it's rumored to be.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fairy Tail: Dunes of Fiore”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Arcs and Jobs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:01 pm

Arc 1: Wait...Who are you again?

This past trade season has been a whirlwind of activity for the town of Ivalice as newcomers have arrived all with different objectives in mind. Some are here to seek their fortune, settle old debts or even find someone worthy to be a challenge in a fight. Since this competitive aura has fallen over the town in nearly every section of city. Children picking fights with one another, merchants having sale wars and unsurprisingly the Guild Foxtrot has caught this fever as well. It seems while the cat is away the mice will play as the guild has decided to start a small tourney. Anyone is welcome to compete in the sand ring of combat from swordsmen to mages. Even a few daring kids have decided to form miniature cheer teams attempting to sabotage opponents of their favorite competitor.

Now the real excitement has buzzed throughout the streets as it seems the newcomers of the guild have decided to show the citizens what makes them worthy of the Foxtrot insignia. So the only question is who are these strangers? Only one can take home, a priceless relic under the care of local magic shop owner Ivan Fenil. What the relic is..no one is sure yet. So who will take the win and prove their worth?

*This is just a fun arc to kick off the introductions in a creative way. The Rp will start on the first day of the tournament, npcs can created a fodder etc and eventually our characters will face-off against one another. Will there be any surprises? I am keeping that answer to myself.

*- Jobs *-

Every mage needs to keep food on the table, so using magic to earn money isn't that bizarre a thought. Now the request board is run by Ivan, who may or may not request a small finder's fee. Given that he deals directly with the clients, it isn't too wise to piss him off as he may 'accidently' forget an important piece of info on a job.

*As a special incentive, every job performed by a partnership will allow the character to add another spell to their magic set. Limitations do apply. Magic can grow in strength every ten points if missions are not undertaken.*

-Side note: This is just a work in practice, I may completely drop this idea. Input is valued ^ ^.

-Monster Hunter-

Please help something has been scaring away my flock of Camu every evening for the past month. I am really getting tired of having to spend jewels on repairing the same fence and having to drag these crazy creatures back every morning. So if you think you are up for a bit of tracking and hopeful slaying of a fiend, this is the job for you. Reward can be negotatied.

Signed,

A Concerned Herder

This sounds Stupid..

I am going to regret asking for help, but this idiot keeps pushing for me to make a job request. Oh god, now he is laughing. Whatever! Information about this job will be given upon meeting me at the Café Desert Flower..and don't make fun of me! Reward will be my eternal happiness and possible refreshments. Wait what do you mean this will be in public view!!

Signed,

Clueless

Flora and Fauna!

Think you have the chops and bravery to go out into these dunes? I know I am not heroic' enough but it's hard to convince people to open their mind's to trying new foods and medicine. Think you can go out and sketch some of the local flora and fauna for advertisements? Pay can be negotiated.

Signed,

Artistically Challenge-Also lacking a spine..-

-So these are just job ideas that I came up with on the spot. If you want to contribute to the board. Give a brief description of the job/ request. Make it as serious or humorous to your heart's content. Give a mystery!-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!