Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Prettiest People

The Prettiest People

a part of “The Prettiest People”, a fictional universe by lolamarie26.

Sometimes the prettiest people do the ugliest things. The rich and the poor live in a very fragile balance. Often the balance is broken when the poor become the rich.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Prettiest People”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Prettiest People

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lolamarie26 on Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:56 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Prettiest People"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lolamarie26
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Prettiest People

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:07 pm

May I reserve the caretaker for the Devereux family with the face claim : Gina Rodriguez please? ^.^

And my favorite face claim right now is probably Penelope Mitchell and my favorite setting is probably a big city like New York.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lolamarie26 on Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:47 pm

Yes you can! Thank you for your interest.

lolamarie26
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:18 pm

Can I reserve FC: Imogene Poots?

Ehh.. Jennifer Morrison and Boston!

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lolamarie26 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:01 pm

@SaxyLady

Yes, of course you can

lolamarie26
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:51 pm

May I reserve Leven Rambin? I don't think I have a favorite face claim since I never like to use the same one multiple times. My favorite setting is high school/college.

aurban16
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:55 pm

Hey! I'd like to reserve Freddie Stroma.

Passwords: Colton Haynes or Tom Hardy; although I try not to use the same FC twice but these were my favorite characters. And I believe large cities are my favorite setting.

Chandz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lolamarie26 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:43 pm

@Aurban and Chandz
I'll add it to the introduction now!

lolamarie26
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:26 pm

@Lola:
OMG! OMG! I'd definitely love to reserve Jacob Artist, please and possibly a neighbor with the face claim being Alex Pettyfer. :3

Passwords: My favorite face claims right now are Jacob Artist(no lie) and Arden Cho. My favorite settings would be anything based in New York, or high school and college. Basically anything Modern or Slice of Life.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lolamarie26 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:27 pm

@Dumisa
He is the absolute cutest! I'll reserve them for you now

lolamarie26
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:41 am

Can I reserve Amber Stevens!

Passwords: My favorite FC is probably Scarlett Johansson. My favorite setting is anything modern big cities.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lolamarie26 on Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:05 am

@thehalfbreed
Yes you can

lolamarie26
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bfb_monster on Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:36 am

Hey :D this seems awesome :) may you, fair lady(?), grant me the honor of reserving a male chef?

Favoruite faceclaim is without doubt kristoffer hivju (he plays tromund giantsbane in GOT) and the setting really depends on my mood :P

bfb_monster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:36 pm

Hey!

Can I reserve Jamie Campbell-Bower and can I take on a neighbor with a face claim of Jade Thirlwall?

My fave face claim is Chloe Bennett and favorite setting would probably be some small town in a supernatural universe.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lolamarie26 on Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:23 pm

@bfb_monster
Sure which face claim?

@Girl2Fine2
Yes! Welcome! I'll add you to the intro

lolamarie26
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:30 pm

I would like to take on the Donovan's Child of Chef with the FC: Sofia Black D'elia please.

Favorite Face Claim has to be . . . well actually there are so many but I'll have to go with Tatiana Maslany and setting is either Small Supernatural Eerie Town or Big city and Slice of Life.
Last edited by συιʝα on Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bfb_monster on Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:45 pm

Hmm.... think im gonna go with Tom Hardy (from when he was in Bronson) mostly because of this gif. He's gonna be such a good chef :D

EDIt: NO NO! wait! Scratch that, i changed my mind. I think Mads Mikkelsen would be a much better facelcaim for a chef :D Besides, theres tons of gifs of him making 'food' hehe :D

bfb_monster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:47 pm

I'll probably try for Imogen Poots as well (as long as she hasn't been taken yet), and possibly a neighbor or child of the house staff too. I'll just start with her for now, if possible, though. Scratch that. I'm going to go with a child of one of the Devereux staff members. Whichever one has the least amount of interest so I'm not stepping on anyone's toes. It will be the FC Karrueche Tran. I'm so indecisive. I'll be back when I figure out what role I can play lol.

I like the character that has been played by the Kendall Jenner FC the best, probably. And I'm usually just into realistic setting roleplays. Things done in modern time/modern world.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lolamarie26 on Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:10 pm

@ouija and Bfbmonster
Yup I'll add them now.

@burning bridges
For what role?

lolamarie26
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby greenmousee on Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:27 pm

May I take the Neighbor with the face claim of Liam Payne??

I simply cannot choose a favourite face claim, I usually don't repeat, because i feel like each role has that special face. And my favourite settings are modern supernatural cities or fairly busy small cities...
girl almighty

greenmousee
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!