Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Multiverse

Vanessa's Story Begins... But Where?

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Multiverse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Vanessa's Story Begins... But Where?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeroBlast on Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:28 am

Hey, RPers!

I've entered in my signature character, Vanessa Eris, to the Multiverse. However, I don't know where to begin her story. Her start would be based upon two scenarios.

Scenario A: She has infiltrated a place, probably a castle or mansion, disguised as a maidservant or an exotic dancer. With her identity concealed, she slowly takes over the place and turns it into her base of operations. She then goes on her hilarious misadventures from there.

Scenario B: Vanessa seems confident, but in reality, she's hopelessly lost. She then tries to takeover random areas, but because of her bubbleheadedness, she gets constantly viewed as a moron.

How do I delete this thread? I had tablet problems and thought neither this or the newer one ever got through.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HeroBlast
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Arc Warden Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Vanessa's Story Begins... But Where?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:31 pm

Scenario B is the more likely of the two, but it all depends on getting in touch with the other players in a place you've selected. A castle or mansion...there's a bunch of stuff on Terra that fits that description.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeroBlast on Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:10 pm

Okay, thank you!

Do you know of any groups willing to accept my character? Would they like Vanessa and how would their characters interact?

HeroBlast
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Arc Warden Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:02 pm

If you're looking to get established within the MV, I've been doing some things with my MCU group. We're always looking for people to give MCU and it's associates hell.

Mythical Crimes Unit

Feel free to take a look, then shoot me a PM if you're interested :)

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Giver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!