Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Killer on Campus

Killer on Campus

a part of “Killer on Campus”, a fictional universe by Aquamarine.

Death. Murders. Spirits. Who killed these students? The killer could be right around the corner. Who's next?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Killer on Campus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Killer on Campus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine on Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:04 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Killer on Campus"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImage
Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aquamarine
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Killer on Campus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:11 pm

Hey :) Can I reserve, FC Charlotte Free, in her junior year, and could I have her be the head of a Sorority (name, yet to be decided)?

I would also like to reserve a guy, FC Kellin Quinn, in his senior year, and could he possibly be a former member of FC Chord Overstreet's fraternity?

thanks, let me know if any of that isn't possible

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychedOut on Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:13 pm

Can I reserve a professor of an as of yet undecided subject with FC Dallon Weekes?
ImageImage
ImageImage

EDIT: that professor would be the former president and a large benefactor of the fraternity of FC Chord Overstreet
Psych
you
out
in
the
end

PsychedOut
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:00 pm

ImageImage
ImageImage

Name: Jasmine Riley
FC: Renee Olstead
Sorority: Omega Phi Alpha
Extra: Half sister of Daphne Riley and Jeffery Riley , Vice President of Omega Phi Alpha

ImageImage
ImageImage

Name: Daphne Riley
FC: Scout Taylor Compton
Sorority: Omega Phi Alpha
Extra: Half sister of Jasmine Riley and and full sister of Jeffery Riley, Treasurer of Omega Phi Alpha

ImageImage
ImageImage

Name: Jeffery Riley
FC: Tyler Hoechlin
Fraternity: Theta Delta Chi
Extra: President of Theta Delta Chi, Full brother to Daphne Riley and Half brother to Jasmine Riley

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychedOut on Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:14 pm

Alright, alright, so can I reserve another character with Zendaya as a face claim? she'll be a freshman!

PsychedOut
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:04 pm

Hey everyone! I will respond to everyone's post tonight. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:00 am

So....... Is anyone else still around waiting for some activity on this RP?

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:42 pm

I'm alive I swear. Working on post.

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lottie on Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:58 am

I was just waiting. Checking every couple of days etc >.<

Lottie
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychedOut on Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:49 pm

I'm working on an update right now (several, actually) as soon as I finish my Oedipus essay, I'll finish my post. (So maybe tomorrow evening)

PsychedOut
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!