Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Cloaked Society

The Cloaked Society

a part of “The Cloaked Society”, a fictional universe by AmeliaIsGhostly.

Students from the Cloaked Societies Academy, a secret organizations of agents, are going under their final field test for their senior year. Their goal is to protect three very important students at a private boarding school who run the fear of death.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Cloaked Society”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Cloaked Society

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:29 pm

W E L C O M E !

Welcome to this roleplay! You have 48 hours after reservation to send in a WIP, and please remember that if all six spots are filled, I will add two more at peoples request if they are interested!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, but for now here's some extra information you may be wondering about.

• If you have a William Preparatory school character, they will be from a very important family, wether it be royal or political. Once you know, please state it as we can't have two characters who are from the royal family of Denmark unless they are siblings. On this note, My character Scarlett will be from the Royal family of England.

• If your character has a sibling, please make them not between the ages of fifteen and eighteen if they are a sibling to a William prep student. If they were, they would attend the same school and thus would have been assigned a society character, calls for to many NPC'S.

• If you have a character from the Society, please note they will go under an alias at the school as to protect their identity. The three William prep students they are assigned to however will know their true names.

• As for what society student is assigned to what William prep student, that will be discussed once everyones character is made so please don't pre-plan it. We'll all discuss who would work best with who in this setting, and if we can't all agree, it will be picked at random by me putting it into a generator or something.

• We will also all mutually discuss the detail of who this antagonist group is that is after the kids, and what their purpose and goal is.
    • I'll also come up with a list of school rules and classes all our students have to follow.
    • Please know this rolepaly can go many ways, and different plots. I will open up a thread for the discussion of so. Some ideas and examples are that they have to run away from the school, one of them gets kidnapped, etc. It's endless~
..........................................................................................I must have flowers, always, and always.” ― Claude Monet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: The Cloaked Society

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:19 pm

Amelia; You know that I am on board. I'd like to reserve the number one male society, if I can please. I'd like the face claim to be Grant Gustin. :3 His hex code will be #800000 and he'll be The Bad Boy.

EDIT: Sorry, his age will be 18. ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:51 pm

Glad do have you on Dumi! ^^ It's all on reserve for you.
Last edited by AmeliaIsGhostly on Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jibber Jabber on Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:16 pm

Hey,

This is the firs rp that actually looks interesting since I made my new account.

I'd like to reserve the second male society spot. FC Taron Egerton | Age:19 | Hex: #66a464 | His title will be something along the lines of The Smooth Talker or maybe even The Liar. When I start developing him more it'll sort itself out :P

Jibber Jabber
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mirrorones on Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:32 pm

Can I reserve the spot for the Female William Preparatory Student # 1? She'll be 16 years old and "The Curious One". Her FC will be Arden Cho if possible. She's a descendant from the Qing Dynasty of China even though her family's dynastic rule was overthrown by the Republic of China in 1917. Hex : #BF80FF

mirrorones
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:42 pm

@Jibber- Sounds good, I'll go put the reservation in for you now~ Good FC choice by the way!

@Mirror- Sure thing~ Just to let you know though the families from which they are from have to have some sort of political power that makes them a target, so if you like, we don't have to follow how everything is in the world now. You can make it so that family is still in power, or like how it is in some countries like Britain and Denmark, where there is both a royal family and a Government like there's.

Edit: Alright, so we just need one more spot to be reserved, which is the male William Prep student. After that, I will consider adding two more spots if it's necessary to do so.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mirrorones on Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 pm

Okay. I didn't know if you wanted it to follow the real world or not. You could make her the daughter of Ma Ying-Jeou, so she'd be the daughter of the President of the Republic of China.

mirrorones
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phnx on Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:15 pm

I'd definitely like to reserve the last character the Male William Prep Student no. 2.
I was thinking of making my faceclaim Lee Jong Suk but that would mean that the William Prep is basically ruled by Asians so if that's a problem I could go with Ben Barnes.

phnx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:27 pm

@Phoenix: Awesome I'll put you down! And whatever FC you want is fine, but just to let you know (As I know Lee Jong Suk is Korean) the other male Williams prep student is Korean also, and the only son the the president there, so I don't know how he would fit in if he were also Korean.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:21 pm

Okay guys, so all spots are reserved so I'm just going to post some stuff we will need to figure out before the role play starts so we can start thinking about it all~

• Later on, once we get a couple more characters sent in, I'll make a relations thread so we can discuss how our characters interact togther, considering all the Society kids know each other and all the William Prep Kids have been friends since forever. If you guys want, I can go ahead and make a character relations sheet so we can fill that out, but if ya'll prefer just to message amongst yourselves and figure it out privately that's fine too, just let me know what you prefer!

• I also wanted to get your opinion on the whole who protects who ordeal. I mean, in general considering they would be in groups a lot there would be a lot of just whoever is there would then protect that person, but I do like the idea of having one person specifically assigned to someone else, as it's not only a mission but a final test. They would probably make it just hard on the Society students giving them weird situations, I dunno. Before we start figuring that out, how would you guys prefer it gender wise? Like a guy society paired up with a girl william prep, a girl society paired up with a guy william Prep? Or guy x guy or girl x girl

• I'm going to start making rules for William Prep, and rules for the Society Members on their mission. If you guys have any ideas of rules or funny things, let me know and I'll add them!

• I'll also make a small list of classes, so just pick what your kids would take. The society members would just take the same classes as their william prep kid.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:40 pm

Well quick suggestion for the pairs and all. Since we have four people in each group and it's even we can make it two Boy x Girl groups and make a Boy x Boy pair and Girl x Girl pair so it's fair and evened out?

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:42 pm

I was thinking that to, but I figured I'd just see what everyone wanted first just so no ones unhappy with what they get~

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mirrorones on Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:07 pm

I like the idea of two boyxgirl and one boyxboy and girlxgirl and I think a character relations sheet would be good to start with.

mirrorones
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jibber Jabber on Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:14 pm

I am also for the two boyxgirl and boyxboy and girlxgirl.

I should have my wip submitted today and maybe finish him up tonight if I'm lucky.

Jibber Jabber
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:10 pm

Then we'll do that! c:

And thank you guys for getting you're WIP'S in so quickly, I really appreciate it ^o^

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mirrorones on Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:25 am

I finished my submitted character sheet. Thanks for letting us use your character sheet! It was really helpful. Is there anything else you need added to the sheet (i.e. Scheduled Classes, Protector, ect.) once we figure out all the details? If so I'll add some spaces for that information in her sheet.

mirrorones
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jibber Jabber on Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:56 am

I'll be finishing my sheet today.

Jibber Jabber
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:49 pm

Awesome~ I'll be finishing Scar up tonight so I'll accept those that are done then.

I'll also be sure to create the character relations sheet today so those of us done characters can work on those c:

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:08 am

Hey guys~

So some sad news, Dumisa had to back out of the role play, and Toxic has gone on a months leave. I don't know If we will be able to find people to fill their roles, so I think this role play is just not going to happen, but I might decide to remake it fairly soon and if that's the case, I'll be sure to all message you seeing if you would like your spots back!

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mirrorones on Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:08 am

If it helps I'd be willing to take on one of their characters.

mirrorones
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!