Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Awakening of The Light

Plot Ideas

a part of “Awakening of The Light”, a fictional universe by AmeliaIsGhostly.

A prophecy among demon kind about the twins of the sun and moon has been disrupted when two sets are born. Will history be repeated, and what will happen to the twins caught in the middle?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Awakening of The Light”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Plot Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:49 pm

Okay, so I’ve thought a bit on how we might start this role play, so I’m going to throw an idea out there that I have now and we can all add or disregard stuff together!

So my first thought is that they’ve been searching for these girls for quite some time, probably ever since the boys were ten. It’s been seven years, and maybe when they find a promising set of twins, they then involve the boys and bring them over to wherever they are to see if they can unlock their power and essentially feel whole around them. So during this time, the officials on the small team intended to find these girls go down to Augusta, Maine to essentially watch over these girls to see if there is any possibility it could be them. They tracked down bits and pieces about their life, like how their mother died in childbirth as both girls were not essentially human and there was complication in pregnancy where the second twin wouldn’t come out until the moon was up. This is a major sign to them that they could really be the girls. Because of this, they fly down the boys from where the reside in their figure head role in their capital of Regium in Italy.

This is where we must figure out how exactly all four will meet. Also, keep in mind the boys have done this whole song and dance before, so when they do approach the girls, they’ll most defiantly know its them. Their powers will register and lets say all of them, never having practiced with them and the fact they’re just super powerful, can’t control them overly well. This can vary however, the girls wouldn’t know what to do while the boys maybe do because they grew up surrounded by others who could. They also during this whole time apart have literally not had half their soul with them, as the sun twins share one as well as the moon twins. They literally complete each other. Actually, here more on that now that I’m starting to think about it.

So each cycle of twins is literally just reincarnations of their pasts selves, so what occurred when two sets were born, and not just the one set, is the souls split in half into one another. The moon twins together, one soul. Sun twins together, one soul. This would mean they have this odd sort of bond that ties them together. They literally just need each other to feel complete. (Keep in mind, if you wanna go this way, they don’t have to get along at all, but they do have to care for one another on this weird bond level.) The pairs would feel totally comfortable around each other and at ease. Their whole life they just have not felt complete until they come together. Also, just as an added factor into this weird bond, they could probably feel each others emotions. This might be funny, the girls having had mood swings without exactly knowing why, but really, they’re just feeling what the other half is feeling way over in Italy where they don’t even know they exist. The guys too, except they know its just what the girls are feeling somewhere off they don’t know. This bond does not have to turn into something romantic if you don’t want it, this bond is simply meant to connect two people together. They still would have their varying opinions on one another. They just care a shit ton about each other, really.

If you guys have any more ideas on what might come out of this bond, or what it might do in effects to others like how they can feel one anthers emotions, feel free to suggest it! ^o^

OKAY back to where they meet. I was thinking something along the lines of tracking the girls down to maybe a high school party or something? Something public and weird. They could also just register into their school and find them there. Afterwards they’ll try to explain what the hells going onto them, why all of a sudden they have powers and just the odd feeling they have. They then will try to convince them to come to the Regium, but they know if the girls decline the committee set up will just take them anyways, but the boys don’t want them to take them forcibly. But they might just say, you have until this date to decide and we’ll be down here with you until then getting to know you, still trying to convince you, blah blah. I was thinking they have to get back within a weeks time, enough for the girls to get everything in order, Also, by that time, the capital or Regium is set to hold a grande ball filled with the many elite demons in order to welcome the girls and rejoice in the fulfilling of the prophecy.

Afterwards, we can start to come up with conflicts to keep the story rolling, as there are many. Some quick ideas are, the clans are in a divide because they believe the Cogitatio clan shouldn’t be the only one in power. They want to find the girls father and see who’s clan he’s apart of and bring them into power, each clan hoping it’s their own. So they could go searching for the father. Another one is maybe all four are sick and tired of this kinda set life chosen for them, they just kinda want to live a normal life, so they try to escape the court and stuff. Hide away in the human world. We can even have a whole thing going on with the grande ball, like some sort of clan member trying to steal the twins thinking it will put them in power, or someone trying to kill them as they don’t want history repeated. What do ya’ll think?
..........................................................................................I must have flowers, always, and always.” ― Claude Monet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Plot Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:08 am

Great ideas, Amelia :D
Well, I haven't come up with anything else at the moment, so I think we'll probably go with yours :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:28 pm

Oooo! Also, If anyone has any idea for second characters they would like to play, or for anther person to play, later on in the story like a demon who is friends to the group or whatnot, just let me know and we can create them and add them in!

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:37 am

I think we probably should just make them NPCs :)

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:03 am

I am with Chrian, I think those are all wonderful ideas. I love the idea of the twins complimenting each other and having a sort of bond that ties the moon and sun twins. I think it's great and it would make sense as they essentially have half their souls (if I am not mistaken). As we were talking about this, I was thinking of perhaps doing something along the lines of Sense8, later on in the roleplay. Where not only can they feel each others emotions but they can "visit" each other even if they are not physically there. More like they are doing a kind of astral projection. So they can see, hear, feel, and sense everything physically from the person they are visiting as if they were there physically. This, of course, would happen after they strengthen their bond and what have you.

As to how they meet, I am definitely in for your suggestions Amelia. I love the idea of there being some kind of Ball they have to attend to where they can attempt to murder the twins.

I wouldn't be opposed to making another character. I'd still have to think of something for the character so I can't make a reservation right away. I am with Chrian once again, adding some NPC's wouldn't hurt either.

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!