Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Isle Defenders

a part of “Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Isle Defenders”, a fictional universe by NeverEndingFlip.

(A REAL ROLEPLAY! NOT A STORAGE!) When the Islands of Mohka throw the Pokemon World into Chaos, it's up to a former human to restore the balance.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Isle Defenders”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:55 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Isle Defenders"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Gotta Go Fast

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 9 years
Writer of the Month, Feb. 2017 Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Isle Defenders

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:31 am

The wall of text is going to scare almost everyone. Is tedious read all in one sitting though is has to do more with the way is presented than the quantity.
I recommend you to move part of the information to a subforum in the Occ. Places, Stores and such information could be placed on subforums.
Leave only the introduction and the rules on the main page. The maps are too large, downsize them a little or put a thumbnail with link to larger image.
Some basic codes like bold and paragraphs more separated will help you.
Anyway, I have a weakness for pokemon so I will probably send a character.
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:54 am

Fencer wrote:The wall of text is going to scare almost everyone. Is tedious read all in one sitting though is has to do more with the way is presented than the quantity.
I recommend you to move part of the information to a subforum in the Occ. Places, Stores and such information could be placed on subforums.
Leave only the introduction and the rules on the main page. The maps are too large, downsize them a little or put a thumbnail with link to larger image.
Some basic codes like bold and paragraphs more separated will help you.
Anyway, I have a weakness for pokemon so I will probably send a character.

Thanks for your imput. I've cleaned it up a little bit more. I was more worried about people missing the information because I don't think many people visit the OOC Threads. But I guess you're right. It did look menacing. Thanks! :)

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 9 years
Writer of the Month, Feb. 2017 Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby greenspacedorito on Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:06 pm

I'm always a sucker for Pokemon. Might make a character for this. :^)

greenspacedorito
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:59 am

Ahhhhhh! I'm so very excited for this! I'm going to take the time to read up on everything and you can expect a character sheet from me before the day is over.

And now that my character has been accepted I need to find some people to team up with. So if you're interested in having a character team with mine let me know!
I have no beginning, I have no end...
So you're a circle?!

Brantley92
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:03 am

Heyo! Just a heads up to anyone viewing this. I'm building this roleplay progressively rather than doing it all in one sitting. This way, every time you come back, there'll be a new "reveal" of sorts, either in the characters or in the story. As of right now, I've introduced two members of Team RedEye, and I plan on introducing the third (the leader) tomorrow. I might even continue the story tomorrow, but I might wait until the day after to do it.

This roleplay is open at all times, meaning there is no deadline to create your character and submit it. That's one of the positives of making the roleplay relatively open in plot...so that anyone can be accepted at any time and begin to roleplay almost immediately. In waiting longer, however, you'll miss opportunities. So therefore, I'm setting a time limit. At some point within the next two weeks, I will move out of the selection process for the Isle Defenders and on to the Tryout portion. If you have not joined the roleplay as a team before then, you will lose the option to join the Isle Defenders at the same time my two prime characters will. This is merely to keep things moving along, as I've learned consistency is the best thing to keep ahead of in terms of roleplaying.

So hurry up and build those characters if you plan on joining!

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby greenspacedorito on Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:47 am

So I sent in a Psychic character. I'll be making another character soon (a Luxray from Sonya's old team). Tell me if there's anything I need to change in Sonya's cs.

greenspacedorito
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:31 pm

And a very good Psychic character indeed you have sent. Will be looking forward to seeing the Luxray. Very nicely done and looking forward to more.

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:51 pm

Just a heads up! Pretty soon, I will be at the point of the selection process. When you see a character named Oosa enter the storyline, you've reached the point of no return. I say this because if your goal was to make an Isle Defender team that was joining at the same time as Crimson and Tag were, you have until Oosa's perspective is revealed to make a character and post. After that, only teams who were already in the guild or separate exploration teams or villains will be accepted for at least six months in roleplay time. Thanks!

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNovelust on Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:08 pm

I want to make a character, but I'm confused on if Totodile is open or not due to the shadow silhouette character.

TheNovelust
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!