Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fae-Blood

Relationship Thread

a part of “Fae-Blood”, a fictional universe by unicorns.are.real.

storage

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fae-Blood”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:00 pm

Welcome to the Relation Ship Thread!

Here's you code, go wild with your existing relationships~
Code: Select all
[center][img]name picture here[/img]
[img]gif or pic of you character here[/img]
♥ Romance | ☺ Friends | ☠ Enemies |  ◑ Acquaintance[/center]
[b][color=Crimson][size=170]House Andromeda[/size][/b][/color]
enter symbol ~[b]Johanna Carmichael [/b] ~ [i]quote about character[/i] ~ Enter Description

enter symbol ~[b]Ronan Dahl[/b] ~ [i]quote about character[/i] ~ Enter Description

enter symbol ~[b]Darcy Dahl[/b] ~ [i]quote about character[/i] ~ Enter Description

enter symbol ~[b]Parodia Norgaard[/b] ~ [i]quote about character[/i] ~ Enter Description

enter symbol ~[b]Baek So-Ra[/b] ~ [i]quote about character[/i] ~ Enter Description

[b][color=Darkgreen][size=170]House Lyra[/size][/b][/color]
enter symbol ~[b]Harley Ferreira[/b] ~ [i]quote about character[/i] ~ Enter Description

enter symbol ~[b]Kyler Slade[/b] ~ [i]quote about character[/i] ~ Enter Description

enter symbol ~[b]Lilly O'Connor[/b] ~ [i]quote about character[/i] ~ Enter Description

enter symbol ~[b]Olly Monroe[/b] ~ [i]quote about character[/i] ~ Enter Description

[b][color=Goldenrod][size=170]House Cyprus[/size][/b][/color]
enter symbol ~[b]Aiden Lahey[/b] ~ [i]quote about character[/i] ~ Enter Description

enter symbol ~[b]Arian Darnell[/b] ~ [i]quote about character[/i] ~ Enter Description

(Don't forget its a pretty small boarding school, unless your character is new to the school, you will know most people)
Last edited by unicorns.are.real on Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:37 pm

♥ Romance | ☺ Friends | ☠ Enemies | ◑ Acquaintance

House Andromeda
♥☺ ~Ronan Dahl ~ "Ronan is the person I am closest to in this whole academy." ~ Johanna and Ronan are somewhat attached at the hip. They are always together, using their powers to mess with people and cause mischief. At some point, they became a little more than friends, but Johanna refuses to label it be exclusive. God help anyone else that gets a bit too close to Ronan though.

☠ ~Darcy Dahl ~ "She is the unwanted extra that comes with being close to Ronan" ~ Darcy doesn't like Johanna, and doesn't like her hanging out with Ronan. Of course, knowing how Darcy feels, Johanna does everything in her power to piss her off even more.

enter symbol ~Parodia Norgaard ~ Enter description

☺ ~Baek So-Ra ~ "She's interesting, and she knows a lot of things that I want to know." ~ Johanna sees that So-Ra is sad about the things she has seen, and Johanna is very curious to know what things So-Ra has seen. Johanna wants to know everyone's futures, though she does not wish to know her own.

House Lyra
enter symbol ~Harley Ferreira ~ Enter description

enter symbol ~Kyler Slade ~ Enter description

enter symbol ~Lilly O'Connor ~ Enter description

◑☠ ~Olly Monroe ~ "Him? He's so boring he might as well not exist." ~ Johanna likes to figure people out, but since Olly is very simple and isn't a complicated person, she was bored of him in a second.

House Cyprus
☺ ~Aiden Lahey ~ "I like him, but something happened to make him sad, and I just wish he's tell me what it was." ~ Johanna got close to Aiden when trying to figure out why he was so sad. She got to know him and accidentally kind of became friends with him. It's driving her nuts though that he won't tell her what happened in his past.

☺☠ ~Arian Darnell ~ "She's unpredictable, which makes her harder to figure out, but I'm getting there" ~ Arian is exactly the kind of person Johanna likes. She is unpredictable and hard to figure out, which is exactly what Johanna wants to do. She messes with her and plays tricks on her, just wanting to know exactly how the girl works.
Last edited by unicorns.are.real on Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:41 pm

ImageImage

House Andromeda
◑ ~Johanna Carmichael ~ "Don't really think I've ever had much to do with her, wait was she the one I had to do that science project with?" ~ Olly doesn't really hang out in the same circles as Johanna, and he has never come to play her little tricks on him.

◑☺ ~Ronan Dahl ~ "Oh! Darcy's brother." ~ Olly knows of him, and has seen him around through his friendship with Darcy. Sometimes Ronan messes with him and manipulates him, but Olly just shrugs it off, he thinks they are on pretty good terms and is optimistic about them becoming friends.

☺ ~Darcy Dahl ~ "She's a good friend and stuff, but sometimes she wants to change me, which is not cool." ~ Olly likes Darcy and they get along well. However, she is always trying to motivate him and get him to be a little less lazy, a change which Olly resists, only frustrating her.

enter symbol ~Parodia Norgaard ~ Enter description

◑☠ ~Baek So-Ra ~ "I know she didn't chose it, but I don't think anyone should, like, know the future and stuff." ~ Olly kind of stays away from So-Ra. It's nothing personal he just gets bad vibes about the whole precognition thing. He has the belief that good things are going to come and being told differently terrifies him.

House Lyra
enter symbol ~Harley Ferreira ~ Enter description

enter symbol ~Kyler Slade ~ Enter description

enter symbol ~Lilly O'Connor ~ Enter description

House Cyprus
☺ ~Aiden Lahey ~ "He's a mate, but, like, sometimes he's gotta chill." ~ Aiden and Olly get along well, they have a lot in common and enjoy hanging out. They often have disputes though about how lazy Olly is. Olly gets it, he just wishes Aiden would learn to embrace the lazy lifestyle.

enter symbol ~Arian Darnell ~ Enter description
Last edited by unicorns.are.real on Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shifter13 on Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:36 pm

Arian Darnell

House Andromeda
☠ ~Johanna Carmichael ~ "Oh, Jo? Yeah, no. Just... don't lock us in the same room." ~Arian's own unpredictable personality has brought her to be victimized by Johanna and her need to know how to pull her strings and push her buttons. Definitely not the friendlist pair.

enter symbol ~Ronan Dahl ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

enter symbol ~Darcy Dahl ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

enter symbol ~Parodia Norgaard ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

☺◑ ~Baek So-Ra ~ "I don't know her too well, but I like her enough." ~ Hanging around Aiden brought her to meet So-Ra and though she knows the other girl's abilities she doesn't fear her. She keeps from touching her as much as possible, as she doesn't want to haunt the girl with her own memories, but she likes talking to her and can see something blooming between So-Ra and Aiden.

House Lyra
enter symbol ~Harley Ferreira ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

enter symbol ~Kyler Slade ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

enter symbol ~Lilly O'Connor ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

☺◑ ~Olly Monroe ~ "He doesn't always make any sense, but he's amusing. Nice, from what I can tell." ~ Arian and Olly are on a friendly basis, but not a hang-out sort of freindship, more of a pass-n-chat sort of thing. They're friendly with eachother, and no one would be able to think they were anything but friends if they were to observe them together.

House Cyprus
☺ ~Aiden Lahey ~ "Seriously, he's the dude version of me." ~ Despite what some might think, they get along pretty well. They're not so different once known better, though Aiden's definitely... the more grounded of the two. Even then, they do clash as they, of course, have their differences. But they make a good team, often sparring with one another.
Last edited by Shifter13 on Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Live With Your Scars

Shifter13
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arrow- on Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:17 pm

House Andromeda
☺ ~Johanna Carmichael ~ "She seems interested in me... I could see why from her perspective, but the things she wants to know... I don't know if I should share." ~ So-ra would be lying if she said she didn't consider Johanna a friend. The girl's constant pondering of the future reminds So-ra of a time when she didn't know what she now does. Its admirable.

☠ ~Ronan Dahl ~ "When your friend's brother hates you guts... Well, it makes for an interesting time." ~ So-Ra doesn't particularly hate Ronan, but the man makes it hard for her to like him at all. Despite her friendship with his sister, the two aren't exactly friendly themselves. So-Ra ignores Ronan's teasing, which only seems makes the boy do it more.

☺ ♥ ~Darcy Dahl ~ "Darcy... She's kind of like a kindred spirit to me. She understands a lot of what I go through." ~ With the limitations that So-Ra and Darcy share in common, they were fast friends. Living in the same building helps too, and allows them more time to be around one another.

☺ ~Parodia Norgaard ~ "Perry is a very energetic girl. It's refreshing to be around." ~ So-Ra admires Perry's drive to always have fun and be positive. She herself wishes she could stand out so much, but decides just to watch and cheer Perry on from the sidelines.

House Lyra

◑ ~Olly Monroe ~ "I think I terrify him... I will just respect his wishes and stay away." ~ So-Ra hasn't talked much to Olly, but from the time he learned about her powers the two had been distanced. She understands why he wouldn't want to know the outcomes of life... Trust her, she doesn't want to know either.

House Cyprus
☺ ♥ ~Aiden Lahey ~ "I think I know too much about him, but it works. We work." ~ So-ra became quick friends with Aiden when she came to the school in the summertime, after an incident with her powers. She doesn't quite understand her feelings for him yet, but she knows he is probably the most accepting of her flaws and "curse".

☺ ◑~Arian Darnell ~ "I see her around campus a lot. I don't try to avoid her or anything, but we just don't talk much." ~ Not close friends, but not just acquaintances either. So-Ra sees Arian around often, and though she doesn't dislike her, they don't talk as much. Their interests just aren't in the same place. They respect one another, without having to be too close.
Last edited by Arrow- on Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arrow-
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:09 pm

House Andromeda
☺ ~Johanna Carmichael ~ "She's a nice girl, a bit too nosey for her own good, but still nice." ~ Aiden, and Jo get along pretty well, but she does try to pick beneath the surface of Aiden, as she knows that he's hiding something about his past, but won't say.

☺♥ -Baek So-Ra - "Despite only just getting here, she knows me better than most." - So-Ra is a close friend of Aiden's. When she first arrived to the academy she was like a lost little puppy, and he helped her out. She accidently used her powers on him, and learned of his history about his sisters. He wasn't mad, he understood her troubles, and she understood his. And they've been good friends since. He has begun to develop romantic feelings for her as of late, but is unsure of what to do about them.

House Lyra

☺ ~Olly Monroe ~ "Don't get me wrong, I like Olly, but he's so freaking lazy!" ~ Olly, and Aiden are friends, and have similar interests, but he's too lazy for his own good, and the two have often buttheads about it.

House Cyprus
☺ ~Arian Darnell ~ "Oh yeah, Bizarro me." ~ Arian, and Aiden do get along, but do often buttheads. They have many similar interests, from gaming, to Sci-Fi, and to sparring. At the end of the day they are friends, and work well together.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:16 pm

House Andromeda

☺☺♥ ~Johanna Carmichael ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

☺☠ ~Darcy Dahl ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

☠ ~Baek So-Ra ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

House Lyra

◑☺ ~Olly Monroe ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

House Cyprus
enter symbol ~Aiden Lahey ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

enter symbol ~Arian Darnell ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

House Andromeda
☠ ~Johanna Carmichael ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

☺☠ ~Ronan Dahl ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

☺♥ ~Baek So-Ra ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

House Lyra

☺ ~Olly Monroe ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

House Cyprus

Mac n Cheese
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:35 am

House Andromeda
☺ ~Johanna Carmichael ~ Johanna's cool and pretty fun to be around, but she takes things to the extreme. ~ Johanna and Perry became friends due to Perry's need for entertainment and Gossip, which Johanna was always able to supply, though they would often butt heads over the extremes to which Johanna went to and he constant dishonesty.

☺ ~Baek So-Ra ~ She worries to much, I one day hope to change that. ~ So-Ra was the girl Perry always wanted to help let lose and just have fun because of the fact that she is always worrying, though she does remain cautious about physical contact, Perry does think of So-Ra as a good friend.

House Lyra

☺ ~Olly Monroe ~ Olly is brilliant, that one friend who is just so easy to hang out with. ~ Olly and Perry were fast friends and maintained a very easy friendship. Perry held no expectations of him and he returned the favour, so they ended up having fun together because of it.

House Cyprus

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belshazzar on Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:45 pm

House Andromeda
enter symbol ~Johanna Carmichael ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

enter symbol ~Baek So-Ra ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

House Lyra

enter symbol ~Olly Monroe ~ quote about character ~ Enter Description

House Cyprus

When I was a child,
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look, but it was gone,
I cannot put my finger on it now,
The child is grown,
The dream is gone
I have become
comfortably numb.

Belshazzar
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!