Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome Home, Sis!

Events and Outcomes

a part of “Welcome Home, Sis!”, a fictional universe by Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ.

Two sisters move in with their two soon-to-be stepbrothers, the four will be living alone for quite some time. How will they deal once they realize who they're dealing with!?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome Home, Sis!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Events and Outcomes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ on Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:07 am

About the game:

Our characters will be playing a game called the Osama game while the Kitomura parents are away on their honey moon. Everyone will be hanging out, when someone brings up the game and they all decided to play (albeit willingly or unwillingly) It is a game where players draw straws, each with a number on the bottom, besides the King. The bottom king's straw is simply colored in red. All of the straw's numbers are concealed by the hand and jumbled up before the group draws from them.. The last straw in the dealer's hand is their straw. The King, gets to make an order or request. NO ONE reveals the number they got except for the king until AFTER the King makes an order. All numbers are hidden until the order is decided. He can make two or three people do something together, or one person do something for/to him. All requests/commands are final, and anyone who denies the King, gives the king the right to publicly humiliate them. (They can post embarrassing pictures of said person, use blackmail, or record the entire game and post it online to prove the person is a coward.)

The game order is:

Nemui is King / Command: #2 and #4. Seven minutes in heaven. There will be a camera in the closet, so no cheating~ you have to use tongue or else!
Himeko #2
Yukito #3
Shin #4
Kurumi #5
Aina #8
Ren #7
Kurou #6

Yukito is King / Command: #8 and #2 will be chained (with handcuffs that only Yukito has a key for) together for Saturday and Sunday!
Himeko #8
Nemui #3
Kurumi #6
Kurou #4
Aina #7
Shin #2
Ren #5

Kurumi is King / Command: Number #5 has to listen to ALL orders given by #3 for an entire week.
Aina #2
Kurou #4
Yukito #3
Nemui #5
Ren #7
Shin #8
Himeko #6

Kurou is King / Command: #6, #2, and #8 will treat Kurou as the king for two weeks.
Kurumi #6
Yukito #2
Nemui #8
Aina #4
Shin #7
Ren #5
Himeko #3

Aina is King / Command: #6 and number #5 have to kiss, with tongue for two minutes.
Kurumi #6
Ren #3
Yukito #5
Nemui #2
Himeko #4
Kurou #8
Shin #7

Himeko is King / Command: #8 and #6 have to sleep in the same bed tonight. #2 has to stand guard outside the door all night to make sure it happens.
Aina #2
Yukito #3
Shin #4
Nemui #5
Kurumi #8
Ren #7
Kurou #6

Shin is King / Command: #2 will leave a love bite on #5's body (It must be seen always for week)
Aina #2
Kurou #4
Shin #6
Kurumi #3
Nemui #7
Ren #5
Yukito #8

Ren is King / Command: #6 and #7 will wear sexy bunny costumes and be photographed.
Aina #8
Kurou #6
Shin #3
Kurumi #4
Nemui #5
Himeko #2
Yukito #7

It is mandatory for everyone to play the game, once you give me your character's command I will update this list. Have fun guys and I'm sorry to push this on you, but it sounds like a fun game if we approach it with an open mind. Sorry, again and I hope that I explained it well enough.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ꮳỷทỉϲɑɬκỉຣຣ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Events and Outcomes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Strix on Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:50 pm

Announcing my order;

Izaya is King / Command: #5 will strip for the opposite sex and remain naked for two minutes, everyone of the same gender as the person stripping will leave the room before they strip.

Aina #8
Kurou #6
Shin #3
Kurumi #4
Nemui #5
Himeko #2
Yukito #7

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Strix
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy Novelist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!