Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Live Like You Were Dying

Live Like You Were Dying

a part of “Live Like You Were Dying”, a fictional universe by Aquamarine.

What would you do if you knew the day and how you would die? Well, these college freshmen know these things. Will they change?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Live Like You Were Dying”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Live Like You Were Dying

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine on Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:59 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Live Like You Were Dying"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImage
Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aquamarine
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Live Like You Were Dying

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:13 am

Hello there! I've never seen an RP like this before. I'd like to reserve the character with Imogen Poots as the face claim. I will have a WIP up either today or tomorrow.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ahimgina_ on Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:16 am

Seems like a really cool RP. I would like to reserve the character with the face claim of Sasha Pieterse, I can have the WIP up today sometime.

Ahimgina_
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:42 am

@Aquamarine
Hi! The plot is so good, can't wait to see where this RP goes. May I reserve FC Dylan O'Brien?
( she / they )
-Λ‹Λβœ„β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine on Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:40 pm

@Everyone: Thanks! This rp was inspired by the song Live Like You Were Dying. xD And all reservations have been accepted.

Aquamarine
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ahimgina_ on Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:15 am

Thank you! I have completed my Character. If there's anything you'd like changed or added please tell me and i'll happily add or change :3

Ahimgina_
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:46 pm

Still waiting on characters to be sent in and we have 2 characters left before we can start! If anyone knows of someone who may be interested in the rp, feel free to invite them to take on one of the last two roles! Those need to be filled before we can start.

Aquamarine
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:10 pm

@Aquamarine
Hi Aqua! I'm really sorry but I'm gonna have to drop out of this RP. I was really looking forward to participate but I really don't have much time to be such a committed roleplayer right now. Again, I'm sorry and I hope I get to work with y'all someday soon!

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine on Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:58 pm

Okay, that's not a problem.

Aquamarine
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ahimgina_ on Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:25 pm

So when exactly are we starting this?

Ahimgina_
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine on Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:22 pm

Hopefully soon. The others haven't even sent in a WIP of their characters yet. I'm still working on mine. So far ours are the only two who were sent in.

Aquamarine
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ahimgina_ on Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:47 pm

So um its been a while, any word on when we starting this? I'm really wanting to do this one.

Ahimgina_
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!