Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beverly Hills High School

Relations at Beverly

a part of “Beverly Hills High School”, a fictional universe by TvAddict13.

A slice of life role-play following the lives of the student body of Beverly Hills High School

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beverly Hills High School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relations at Beverly

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvAddict13 on Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:53 pm

[img]gif/picture%20of%20your%20character[/img]
Name of character
Age - Clique - Grade - Three adjectives that describe them.

How do you feel about the following cliques?

â€ĸ Royals
â€ĸ Preps
â€ĸ Jocks
â€ĸ Cheerleaders
â€ĸ Rebels
â€ĸ Animals
â€ĸ Wannabes
â€ĸ Performers
â€ĸ Artisans
â€ĸ Thespians
â€ĸ Drifters
â€ĸ Skaters
â€ĸ Hipsters
â€ĸ Loners
â€ĸ Scenes
â€ĸ Punks
â€ĸ Goths
â€ĸ Emos
â€ĸ Geeks
â€ĸ Nerds
â€ĸ Tranfers
â€ĸ Niners
â€ĸ Outcasts

What's your opinion of your peers?

â€ĸ Name
â€ĸ Clique
â€ĸ History with this person
â€ĸ How you feel about them today

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TvAddict13
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Relations at Beverly

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rivers on Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:04 pm

Timothy Cargill
17 years old || Royal Clique || Charming, Cocky, Carefree

"How do you feel about the following cliques?"

Royals
"There are a million reasons why I love the royals. For one, I'm one of them and wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Secondly, we're at the top of the ladder, so as lame as it sounds, we 'rule the school' and for good reason. We are cool, we're obviously good looking, and we're just the people that everyone else wants to be."

Preps
"Most of the preps feel like equals to me. They're probably more prim and proper and pretty than most of us royals, but I think I could be mistaken for a prep. Maybe not when I'm drunk and running my mouth, but if I wanted to dress up in J.Crew pastels every day, I think I could make a pretty good prep."

Jocks
"I'm good friends with a lot of the dudes who fall into this group and a lot of the girls are really cool too. The only thing that I will say, is that some of the girls in this group go too hard. I'll always appreciate a girl who's good competition in sports, or who stays health and fit, but dude, no one likes a girl who's a fucking body builder, wrestling or trying to play tackle football and shit. The girls who are too jock-ish weird me out. Maybe it's wrong to say, but it's just how I feel sometimes."

Cheerleaders
"Maybe it's clichÊ, but cheerleaders, in general, are hot. There are a few ugly ones here and there, but a few bad apples don't ruin the general consensus that they're a hot group."

Rebels
""

Animals
""

Wannabes
"Excuse my French, but basically all I can say here is: an easy fuck. Dom apparently knows a little bit too much about that."

Performers/Artisans/Thespians
"Eh... not really my scene. At least in terms of the performers and thespians, they can be a little bit too... exuberant for me. There's a difference between real actors and the kids who act in school plays. I don't care if that's where a lot of the real actors started out, it still means that the high school ones are weird. I honestly can't really distinguish in personality or social level between any of these three groups."

Drifters
"I don't really have an opinion here. Some of them are chill, some of them are lame. I guess there must be a reason why no group has actually picked them up, but I don't have a problem with the group as a whole. They exist, they don't cause many problems... I don't know, they're just there."

Skaters
"I know how to skateboard, but I'd never fall into this clique. They just seem... dirty. Is that the right word? Maybe it's grimy? I don't know how to describe it, but they just remind me of people with greasy hair and those huge Vans that should've been left in 2008."

Hipsters
"They're definitely more acceptable than the emo freaks, and you know, I can admit that some of their vibes are cool. At least the hipsters who aren't just the mainstream hipsters are pretty cool."

Loners/Scenes/ Punks/Goths/ Emos
"Apparently there are things that distinguish goths from emos and emos from punks and so on, but I don't see it. All I know is that these are definitely the weirdest people of the school. The geeks and the nerds might be losers, but at least they're normal-looking people. I don't even know what else to say about this group. They remind me of people you'd see in a haunted houses, and they're just plain weird."

Geeks/ Nerds
"The geeks and the nerds may not be the coolest kids on the block, but I don't dislike them as a whole. Some of them are weirder than others, but for the ones who are just smart and can still hold a normal conversation, I can admit I respect. I'm not the smartest guy, so the fact that there are people out there who can spend hours a day reading or doing work, just to excel and help their future self out is respectable in my book. "

Transfers
"My view on transfers differs every year, depending on who transfers in. I usually don't take much interest in them, and normally I'd say I feel bad for transfers, since they're coming into such a segregated school where everyone basically has a friend group already, but this year's kind of different. For one, Kylie Jenner's transferring in, and that makes me glad that I'm in the BHHS Ambassadors club because we help out at transfer events. Also, though, my half-sister is coming in as a transfer, and depending on whether she's decided to continue being a raging bitch or not will likely affect my willingness to deal with them this year."

Niners
"Normally seen as the fresh meat of the school, and if my sister wasn't one of them, I'd be right there with Brad trying to figure out if there are any potential hot girls in the mix. The fact that Amelia is one of them, though, automatically makes any other freshman girl off limits because that's just creepy, man. I'm not going to try to sleep with a girl who's having play dates with my little sister. That's just fucked up. I won't say that I'm about to be the big brother to every niner, but being the big guy on campus doesn't change the fact that I'm going to look out for at least one niner, and that's my sister."

Outcasts
"There's not much to say here. They're outcasts for a reason, and because of that, I'm not about to befriend any of them. All I will say, though, is that this clique might as well join up with at least the emos and the goths and all of those freaks, because they all seem like outcasts to me too."

"How do you feel about your peers?"

ImageAaliyah Jauregui | The Royals
"Oh boy, what am I supposed to say about Aaliyah? You'd think I'd have an easy answer for you considering that everyone and their brother asks me about what she and I are. As if we're anything. We're not... I'm mean, we're not something real at least. We're not dating, that's what I'm trying to say. Is she hot? Hell yeah. Is she chill? Of course. Is she successful? Obviously. Okay, yeah, she would make a perfect girlfriend but you know I'm not into that. I don't do dating... it's too complicated and I don't know... Okay, even if Aaliyah and I did do something about whatever everyone thinks exists between us two, it wouldn't make sense since it's our last year together. I think we'd both agree that it's just easier to stay friends, and chill like we've always been chilling. Besides, if she were my girlfriend, I'd probably have to start following some weird boyfriend code and let her win at video games every once in a while, and you know I can't do that!"

Amelia Cargill | The Niners
"This is my baby sister, and even if we're only a few years apart, she's always going to be a kid to me. I definitely notice that she's bratty and while our parents are lenient, I think her attitude and mouth might get her into trouble some day. Still, she's my sister and I will always love her. I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a protective... or over-protective, older brother. In fact, I'd rather people know that, so no one tries to pull anything with her. Amelia's obviously got good genes and I don't need any of these asshole guys thinking that they can do anything with her. I don't care if it's some prude nerd who doesn't want to even hold hands with her until they're married. I'm a guy, so I know what all of these guys are thinking, whether it's in the front of their mind like Brad, or the back of it. She's fourteen; she doesn't need any type of relationship with any guy yet."

Angelina Etxeberria-Rivera | The Animals
""

Bea Prinsloo | The Hipsters
""

Bradley Arthurs | The Preps
"Not trying to sound like some sorority girl squealing about how she's already picked out her maid of honor when she doesn't even have a boyfriend, but this dude's gonna end up being my best man. I can guarantee it. Not everyone likes Bradley, and I can see why sometimes, but this dude is like my brother. He's my best friend, despite being a prep and not an official royal. I won't say that I stand by everything that Bradley does, because I'll agree with everyone that yeah, he can pull some fucked up shit sometimes, but he's not a bad guy. Seriously, there's more good than bad there, and if it wasn't like that, I wouldn't have been friends with him for so long."

Casper Siyanksy | The Animals
""

Erik Kristiansen
"He's a foreign exchange student who lives with Casper. That's about as much as I know at this point, honestly."

Fergus Caedon | Transfer
"I've never heard of him before... guessing he's a transfer?"

Friedrich von KÃļning | The Royals
"Friedrich and I are friends. Good friends, actually. With him, it's just kind of those friendships where there's no reason why we wouldn't be friends. We're both a part of the same crowd, and we've got similar interests. His dude knows more about cars than I'll ever know, and I'll admit that without an argument. You've got to expect that from a kid who's family owns Volkswagon, but still, it's really fucking cool to have a friend who's got such an in into the car world. He throws sick racing parties, and when he's not hooking me up with that, he's a pretty good wingman. The accent threw me off at first, to be honest, but Fritz is definitely a solid friend."

Ian Butler
"He may not be the coolest kid in school, but from the little I know of him, Ian's actually a pretty cool guy. We'll make conversation if I ever hit up the froyo place he's working at, and the few times I've seen him at parties, he's always been more normal than you'd expect a geek to be. Look, there are a few groups where I'll automatically shun a person just for being a part of it, but the nerds and the geeks aren't one of them. Ian's a good example of why."

Karina Montalvo | The Drifters
"You'd think I'd know this girl better than I do, considering she's lived on my family's property for what... six or seven years now? I know Karina's a year younger than me, and her mom's the nicest woman that's ever worked for us. When my mom's not around, her mom is the woman we go to for anything, and it's been that way for years. Now that I think about it, maybe it is weird that I don't know a lot about her. I don't know, we just don't cross paths much."

Kayleen Cargill | Transfer
"To be completely honest with you, I do think that I would get along with Kayleen if she wasn't such a bitch. I'm sure it sounds unfair for me to say that about her but look, it's not my fault that my dad was into my mom, and not her mom. Infidelity sucks and you know, obviously it's sad that her mom got the short end of the stick, but wouldn't it have been worse if our dad hadn't told her at all, or stayed with her and been unhappy for the rest of his life? Look, regardless of what happened, I just don't think that she has any reason to be nasty to me for whatever went down with our parents. On the two occasions that I've been with Kayleen, I've been nothing but nice to her. As far as her Instagram shows, it seems like she's normal and that she'd get along with my friends, so I'll give being nice to her one more shot."

Kylie Jenner | Transfer
"How many people can say they're going to school with a Kardashian? Okay, maybe she's not technically a Kardashian, but you get the point. There aren't many people aside from us royals who can get the entire school talking, but someone like her coming to BHHS is an exception. I mean, I know that Leah's been friends with Kendall for a few years, and it's not like I've never been around celebrities with all of the events my family goes to, but still! I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a little starstruck, especially since Kendall Jenner is at the top of my to-do list, if you know what I'm saying. It'd be weird going through Leah to get to that, but going through the little sister could be an easy way in too. "

Lateefah Walker | The Wannabes
""

Marcel Walker
""

Raquel Lewis | The Virtuosos
""

Rhiannon Prinsloo | The Rebels
""

Riley O'Connor | The Jocks
"Alright, so I get that we live in LA and we're supposed to be all liberal and shit. I'm really not homophobic, but let's just say that I prefer girls who want to hook up with another hot chick and me, at the same time. Girls who just want to hook up with girls? Not really that attractive and she's no exception..."

Sophronia Passerini | The Niners
""
Taylor Cunningham | The Royals
""

Tristan Elliott | The Animals
"Even if I did have a problem with this kid, it's not like I could say anything. He's Leah's best friend, and it's been that way since before I had ever met either of them. Just because I love Aaliyah so much, I'd have to deal with Tristan, but it's not even like I have to. A lot of the animals can be a little too... much... for me sometimes, but Tristan isn't trashy or any of that. He's actually a really cool dude, and good competition for video games when I get bored of kicking Leah's ass in every game known to mankind."

Winnie Abel | The Nerds
""

Last edited by Rivers on Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
☯

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rivers
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miserable on Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:07 am

17 years old || Prep Clique || Quick-Witted, Expressive, Disrespectful

"Aaliyah's hot, I think that goes without question. What I don't get, though, is why Timothy hasn't fucking done something about it! I mean, come on! There both into each other and there's literally no reason in the universe why he shouldn't be able to seal the deal. Bullshit with that 'I don't want to ruin a good friendship' stuff. She's a bitch like every other girl in Beverly Hills, but she's actually hot and actually into him. If I were in Tim's shoes, we can all agree that that sexual tension would have been a thing of the past. I'd have nailed that for sure, and you know what, if he doesn't act now, I might just take a stab at that dream anyway."

""

""

""

""

Erik Kristiansen
""

Fergus Caedon | Transfer
""

""

Ian Butler
""

"I thought I knew every girl that walked the streets of BHHS, but this name doesn't ring a bell. She's a junior? Oh! The girl who lives in Tim's maid's quarters. Her mom works for the Cargills as a maid or something. When Tim and I were kids, I tried to get him to make out with her when he was too scared to kiss a girl. He never did and even though I'm at their house all of the time, I never see Karina. I don't see her a lot at school either so yeah, she's not something that I know well or anything. She's not sexy, but she's cute, and this body doesn't discriminate against cute as long as it's over fourteen years old. If I ever see her around, she might just be lucky enough to get an invitation to the space between my sheets."

"Since Tim isn't close with her, that means she's basically not his real sister, right? And if they're not really siblings on an emotional level, it doesn't break any bro code to sleep with her, yeah? Alright, cool. Glad we're on the same page here, because I've wanted to tap this ass since I saw her a few months ago."

Kylie Jenner | Transfer
""

""

Marcel Walker
""

""

""

""
""

Timothy Cargill | The Royals
"My mom knew Mrs. Cargill from before either of us were born, because the two of them worked on some movie set together way back when. When we moved from New York to Cali, Tim's family was one of the first families that we really became close with, so we spent a lot of our childhood together. Yeah, the rest is history, man... we've been friends ever since. Tim's my go-to friend for everything, really. I may not be a royal, but you can bet that that's by choice, because Tim and I are close enough that I'd fit into that crowd just as well as he."

"This dude has had a stick up his ass since the day I met him. Does he really think that I care if he likes me or not? Come on, we aren't a bunch of bitches and I'm not about to start drama just because some kid lives in some distorted version of reality, where he has the authority to not like me before I claim I don't like him, but still... what the fuck? Does he have some sister that I unknowingly slept with? "

Winnie Abel | The Nerds
""

Last edited by Miserable on Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Miserable
Member for 16 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:04 pm

17 years old || Transfer || Independent, Spiritual, Calm

Royals
""

Preps
""

Jocks
""

Cheerleaders
""

Rebels
""

Animals
""

Wannabes
""

Performers/Thespians
""

Artisans
""

Drifters
""

Skaters
""

Hipsters
""

Loners/Scenes/ Punks/Goths/ Emos
""

Geeks/ Nerds
""

Transfers
""

Niners
""

Outcasts
""

""

""

""

""

""

""

Erik Kristiansen
""

Fergus Caedon | Transfer
""

""

Ian Butler| The Nerds/Geeks
""

""

Kylie Jenner | Transfer
""

""

Marcel Walker
""

""

""

""
""

" "

Winnie Abel | The Nerds
""

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:04 pm

16 years old || Drifter Clique || Passive, Sensitive, Perky

Royals

Preps

Jocks

Cheerleaders

Rebels

Animals

Wannabes

Performers/Artisans/Thespians

Drifters

Skaters

Hipsters

Loners

Scenes

Punks

Goths

Emos

Geeks/ Nerds

Transfers

Niners

Outcasts

""

"."

""

""

""

""

Erik Kristiansen
""

Fergus Caedon | Transfer
"

""

Ian Butler
""

""

""

Kylie Jenner | Transfer
" "

" love Lateefah. She's seriously been one of the best friends I've had here, and that's still true today, even if we do have different social ambitions. There's sooooooo much good in Tee, and I guess I'm just worried for her sometimes. Like, she can get so wrapped up in the idea of being one of the royals that it makes her do things that don't reflect how good of a person she really is! I mean, think about it! She works two jobs, she's an amazing athlete, she's gorgeous, she's fun... she's such an amazing person already! I understand the draw to that life and everything, but... I just don't want her to become something she's not. "

Marcel Walker
""

""

Rhiannon Prinsloo | The Rebels
""

""

""
""

""

""

Winnie Abel | The Nerds

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:29 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

⌠ Royals âœĻ 17 ✧ Senior âœĻ Pansexual ✧ Mysterious, Perceptive, Vindictive ⌡
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Acquaintance: Image| Friend: Image| Best Friend: Image| Crush or Attracted to: Image| Love or Significant Other: Image| Rival: Image| Enemies: Image| Ex-Friends: ImageImage| Ex-Lover: Image

âœĻTHE A-LISTERSâœĻ
"What can I say? We're the group who runs the school. It's been that way for years and it's not something that just anyone can change just because they wanna do a little uprising. If that was the case, I'm pretty sure someone would have tried. Or, if they have, it's obvious that things just aren't gonna change. After all, this is not One Tree Hill where the lines get blurred and this damn sure isn't Mean Girls. There won't be any sudden revelations that's gonna change the way the school is run and the A-Listers will always remain where they belong. At the tippy top of the social ladder. And it's not me being cocky even though I'm pretty confident about my position, it's fact. It's philosophy. It's life and hate all you want, but everyone wants to get a taste of life from up here."

âœĻTHE B-LISTERSâœĻ
"Let me be clear, I don't have any problems with the B-Listers. Hell, I can't even find it in me to sneer down at them. That's too much work anyway, but also...I just don't see them as that far below us to be making judgments. I barely make judgments on the non-Listers. The point is that I love the B-Listers. Of course, the Animals and Rebels earn my respect any day of the week. They literally do whatever and whoever they want, no questions asked. I can get with that and they sincerely make even the most popular Royal's party the best. It's fact. The Wannabes though...well, I'm just gonna sit here and sip this good ol' tea that none of them want me to spill."

âœĻTHE FREE SPIRITSâœĻ
[color=800517]"I heard you can buy some awesome weed down here. I also know that a few of them are actually pretty cool, so I guess it depends."[/color]

âœĻTHE VIRTUOSOâœĻ
"What I will say is that I appreciate them. I would probably be here if the A-Listers didn't exist or at least the Preps didn't exist. Some of them are really talented and I really do support the arts, especially because of the pushing for STEM. Which I have no problem with, but I can probably write a ten page essay against. But the point is that I like them and they are cool. Maybe not everyone can be Beyonce, but I can appreciate you guys for now."

âœĻTHE REJECTSâœĻ
"I like that people find them the most intimidating bunch of the school. That's...that's cute, I guess."

âœĻTHE BRAINSâœĻ
"I'm gonna be real frank and some people may not want to hear it, but if there's one thing anyone should know about us Scorpios, it's that we keep it one hundred. And the truth of the matter is that...no, not all of the Brains are gonna be owning fortune five hundred companies. No, not all of them are gonna rule over the same people that they think are sneering down at them twenty four seven. Because I know for a fact that I don't and I also know that I will never work for them. One person might make some grand philosophical discovery, another might break into astrophysics or whatever...but not all of them are gonna be the diamond in the rough. It's statistically impossible. So, they can try that superior brainiac air and think that some of us Listers are just mooching off of mommy and daddy. Some of us probably are...and they still will be while some of you are still living in your parents' basement."

âœĻTHE NINERSâœĻ
"Ah, the babies! They're literally the cutest. Not all of them because some of them try my patience, but I always find freshman adorable...even if most of them find me...intimidating from time to time. The truth is that they're precious and I genuinely love seeing where people are placed just because even the quietest little mouse can turn out to be the biggest surprise."

âœĻTHE OUTCASTSâœĻ
"No comment."

A A L I Y A HX. J A U R E G U I
[ Image ]
「 "Love me or hate me, I'm still going to be me and me is...me has been killing the game since before you even recognized there was a game to be played. I don't normally talk big shit about myself since I actually am a humble human being, but even I'm allowed to recognize my own greatness. I've broken the record for youngest fashion designer thus far, I run said empire, and I'm literally one of the top entreprenuers under twenty. While Tris has been planning his party, I've been attending a photo shoot and interview with Teen Vogue and have to do the same with the Latina Magazine in a few weeks. Me can be hated all you want, but none of you can ever be me. So, please hate on. It entertains me, after all." 」

Aaliyah is still human. She has her insecurities, those that she rarely even speaks to her two closest best friends. Sometimes, not even to family. She has her fears. However, she also knows her strengths and that her strengths outweigh her weaknesses on any given day. More than that, she's proud of herself and loves herself, even when critics might try to get her to feel otherwise. After all, half of her haters will always be pining for what she has. And her? She'll politely sit on the throne of her own empire, uncaring and unbothered.

x━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x

A M E L I AX. C A R G I L L
[ Image ]
「 "Baby Cargill. Not that baby girl actually likes the name, but I call her that every now and then. Especially when she's being upset and I know that it's going to drive her crazy, but it's all out of love. I've been friends with Tim too long not to be at least familiar with his little sister. It just so happens that I actually find her to be like another little sister to me and I know he's going crazy as fuck now that she's coming to BHHS. I honestly can't wait. Something tells me Baby Cargill will be holding the infamous title of queen bee and I'm pretty sure she might even have one of the longer reigns." . 」

Not that she's told Amelia or anyone else really, but Aaliyah definitely does see Amelia becoming a Royal one of these days. Granted, that means that the youngest Cargill child needs to learn to watch her tongue occasionally, but for now, Aaliyah finds Amelia's verbal slips and assaults quite amusing, especially considering who they've been directed at as of lately. She's found herself in this almost big sister role to the younger girl considering how often she's been at the Cargill residence, and it's something Aaliyah takes quite seriously.

A N G E L I N AX. E T X E B E R R I A X- R I V E R A
[ SYMBOL ]
「 QUOTE 」

Describe the relationship between the two characters here.

B E AX. P R I N S L O O
[ Image ]
「 "Oh yeah, Rhiannon's sister, right? And I legit did not say that to be rude at all, Bea and I just aren't...close." . 」

Acquaintanceship is the best word to use in describing Aaliyah and Bea's relationships. Their interactions have been limited and are mostly dependent upon if they choose to acknowledge one another at a social event or at school, or if Bea happened to be hanging out with Rhiannon when Aaliyah decided to be with Tristan and his crew. But since those are far and in between, Aaliyah wouldn't go so far as to call her and Bea friends, though their interactions could be considered quite friendly when they do occur.

B L A K EX. L E X I N G T O N
[ Image ]
「 "Of course, I've got a little love for Blake. He's my main girl's twin, so I can't find it in me to hate him. Not that we hang out every day of the week or anything, just always acknowledging each other and hanging out when the crew hangs out. Like if I'm with Mickey or we all decided to just be together. I like Blake a lot, he's cool, and I'm not saying any of this simply because he's my bestie's blood." . 」

Aaliyah and Blake have always been on friendly terms. Nothing too deep or particularly notable, but she considers him a friend and a cool dude to hang out with.

[img]GIF%20Or%20IMG[/img]
[img]GIF%20OR%20IMG[/img]
B R A D L E YX. A R T H U R S
[ Image ]
「 "Not my favorite person, I can tell you that much. Not that I hate him either. I'm not his biggest fan since he really pissed Tristan off and considering Tristan is one of the most chill guys at school, Brad had to have done something. But that doesn't make me question him too much..yet." 」

As of right now, the two are simple acquaintances. Aaliyah has never been rude to him and she's as nice as she allows herself to be around most people, which is generally a good thing. His comments and such might warrant a smirk every now and then, perhaps a giggle considering her mood or how good his quip was. But for now, she doesn't hate him.

C A S P E RX. S I Y A N S K I
[ Image ]
「 "Cas flirts with anything and anyone that wears a skirt, or at least looks like a girl. And it's hilarious entertaining that, but I've seen him as a friend. I have to, considering that he's one third of the terrible trio known as him, Tristan and Rhiannon. At the end of the day, I respect him. Call him what you will, but Casper's been one of her best friends Tristan has ever had. Obviously that's second to me, but he's someone I trust to have my best friend's back and that makes him one of my friends." . 」

While Casper flirts every now and then with Aaliyah, she only entertains it and simply finds him amusing. Not that she doesn't find him attractive in any way, but...well, the answer is complicated (a lot of things are complicated when it comes to a certain blonde) and so Aaliyah likes concentrating on the fact that Casper is really fun to be around. Plus, he's been a great friend to her best friend and for that, she appreciates him. Others might not take him serious often enough, but she's been able to figure out that there's surely a decent side to the number two partier in Beverly Hills High and she definitely likes it.

C I A R AX. V E A L
[ SYMBOL ]
「 QUOTE 」

D A N IXS I Y A N S K I
[ SYMBOL ]
「 QUOTE . 」

D O M I N I CXC H R I S T I A N
[ ImageImage ]
「 "I guess he considers us enemies now, but that would require me to consider you as someone who poses as a threat or something along those lines. And since I don't, sweetie, fall back and come correct. You fucked up. You lost your girl and I'd be damned if my bestie was played by some fuck boy, no matter how hot he is. I get that there's love here and I actually did like Dom before all this, but I will never allow one of my friends to stay in a situation that wasn't even remotely that great from the get-go." 」

Say what you will about Aaliyah, that she's cold or maybe does not care about people. Or that she seems in her own world and is sneering down at everyone else. Say what you want, but she cares for her friends. Was she and Dominic friends before she ratted his ass out? She would like to think so. At the same time, she was Mikayla's best friend first and that means more to her than staying in the good graces of some fuck boy who would even think about doing her girl dirty. So, she allows him to call her a bitch behind her back. He hasn't done it to her face and honestly, even if he did, she'd remind him where he sat and where she currently was. Which is by her best friend's side. Where he can't be because he's a fuck boy.

E R I KX. K R I S T I A N S E N
[ Image ]
「 "I'm sorry, who?" . 」

Erik is new, Aaliyah will be starting the roleplay off just returning from her photo shoot for Teen Vogue in New York, and therefore, they will not have met yet. Their relationship will be explored as the story progresses.

F E R G U SX. C A E D O N
[ Image ]
「 "I guess this is the year of the transfers or something?" 」

Aaliyah and Fergus would not have met at this point and their relationship will be explored as the roleplay progresses.

F R I E D R I C HX V O NX. K O N I N G
[ Image ]
「 "Let me clarify, I don't hate him. Hating would mean that every time I look at you that the very sight of you makes me angry and he doesn't have that kind of power of me. However, that doesn't mean that I like him either. I know the Royals move in drones, but there's a reason the King Bee picks his friends and the Queen picks her own. Because each might very well be looking for certain traits and honestly, I'm just not impressed by his. Not his overbearing arrogance, not his cars, and he's honestly not has hot as he thinks he is." . 」

To be quite frank, Aaliyah doesn't like Friedrich much. She doesn't hate him because that's too dramatic for her, but she's definitely not his biggest fan. It doesn't matter how much Tristan might entertain his ego or actually like to race with the guy. It doesn't even matter that Tim might hang with him. At the end of the day, Aaliyah's not impressed by Friedrich's anything: money, the way he talks to certain people, his suffocating air of superiority, and just anything that he is. But she definitely doesn't hate him and she'll talk to him, only in large settings or when it's absolutely necessary.

I A NXXB U T L E R
[ Image ]
「 "Oh yeah, I've...seen him around school a few times or something. He's a year younger, right?" 」

The two are on two different ends of the social ladder, so that would naturally make their interactions scarce to be quite honest. More-so, because they are different grades as well, their interactions would have been menial from day one and Aaliyah, without trying to be dismissive, wouldn't remember everyone that she barely interacts with to be quite honest.

K A R I N AX. M O N T A L V O
[ Image ]
「 "How could I forget? Dominic's side piece's roll dog...or is it lapdog? Who knows? She's cute, I will say that. She just might wanna tell her bestie to watch herself before she wrecks herself...or Mickey wrecks her. Whichever one comes first, honestly." . 」

As it stands, Aaliyah and Karina are quite neutral and they've barely even interacted, to be quite honest. The only reason Aaliyah even might recognize her is because the girl is generally always either by Lateefah's side or at least not far from her friend.

K A Y L E E NXC A R G I L L
[ Image ]
「 "We haven't necessarily interacted much or anything, but from how much Amelia has bitched about her, you'd think I knew Kayleen Cargill but I don't. Tim seems optimistic, Amelia's just not having it and I'm just like, 'why are you here?' From the way I see it, if she's so mad about being in Cali, why is she even here? She had a choice in being here and I really hope she doesn't bring this attitude I've heard about to school. None of that shit is gonna fly if she's rude to me or anyone really." 」

As it stands, Aaliyah and Kayleen haven't exactly...met. She has just heard enough about her to think that she might not care to meet the eldest Cargill at all, or at least, meeting her would not be the top goal on Aaliyah's list. Amelia has done nothing so far but speak ill of the girl and Aaliyah has entertained the girl's ranting because, since when has Aaliyah not? However, if anything Amelia has said is actually true, Aaliyah doesn't nor even care why the girl is even in California. All she knows is that she doesn't need the attitude, especially if Aaliyah does try to at least befriend her or be nice to her. Which she will do since she's Tim's family and Tim is someone Aaliyah cares about.

K Y L I EX. J E N N E R
[ Image ]
「 "I remember a paps asked me why did I like Kylie or why I even took a pic with her once before, and all I could do was bitchface him until he walked away. Sam Winchester would have been proud, but back to the point. It's no secret that Kendall and I are much closer than Kylie and I. Kendall and I have worked together, we hang out occasionally and she's literally a part of my entourage. So, obviously I'm gonna be nice to her sister...or at least as nice as she gains. And since Kylie's definitely not some raging Jenner abomination, I actually have a reason to like her. I don't care what anyone says, she's not as bad as people thinks and I genuinely like her. Publicity doesn't mean shit to me." . 」

While Kylie and Aaliyah aren't besties or anything, Aaliyah does like the youngest of the Jenner-Kardashian clan. She finds her fun and entertaining, and Kylie's definitely not as crazy as the media portrays her. Honestly, Aaliyah has a lot of choice words for the girl's mother, but it's not her place so all she really cares about is the fact that she has a friend that is coming to the school. And since this friend is one of her close friend's little sisters, she's obviously going to be watching out for her.

L A T E E F A HX. W A L K E R
[ Image ]
「 "Oh, sweetie, to be considered my rival or whatever you'd want to call yourself, you'd actually first have to be perceived as a threat. And since you aren't, I can very much assure you that I don't even think of you. I barely even remember this chick's name, to be quite honest. Just another bratty bitch not even worth the breath I expell uttering the syllables that make up her existence." 」

Lateefah might find herself calling Aaliyah a rival, but Aaliyah has yet to sense a threat for her to even validate that train of thought. In fact, all Aaliyah has acknowledged is that Lateefah was the chick desperate enough to fuck the queen bee's boyfriend and then act as if she doesn't care. To that extent, Aaliyah does admire her because anyone else would have shit themselves by now. But it only goes that far. After all, it was Aaliyah who ratted her out and it is still Aaliyah who can very much have this girl tumbling back down the ladder to the nerds she belongs with. Or, if Aaliyah wanted to actually be petty, down to even the Outcasts. But, of course, that would require Lateefah to be enough of a threat to Aaliyah that she would even want to put in so much effort.

M I K A Y L AX. L E X I N G T O N
[ ImageImage ]
「 "This chick right here? The one you've probably seen taking over all of my social media and who's probably nabbed more pics of me than my mom could when I actually liked being photographed? This one is my bestie, my number one. My fave girl at Beverly Hills High. Hell, she's my fave in the entire world and only second to my sissy poo cuz Taylor would kick my ass if I had it any other way. But the point of the matter is that Mikayla is my best friend , not frenemy or any other bullshit title you wanna think we have. She's genuinely my best friend and I love her to death." . 」

Of all the bees that Aaliyah has basically served under or been close to, Mikayla is the number one in her life and that has been the case since freshman year. She is the one Aaliyah is most loyal to and who more often than not sees a more vulnerable side of Aaliyah than anyone else. Save for Tristan, naturally. While they might not agree on everything, Aaliyah has always and will always have her girl's back. After all, these are the two most popular royals of Beverly Hills High school and messing with one and is like warranting your own death sentence. Or, at least, your one-way ticket out of the city and probably the entire state, if either of them have anything to say about it.

R A C Q U E LX. L E W I S
[ SYMBOL ]
「 QUOTE . 」

R I L E YX. O ' C O N N O R
[ Image ]
「 "Ultimately, my fave jock ever!! I love Riley to death and she's literally my dorky Wonder Twin. It's great. No, she's great and there's only so many people in this lifestyle who actually wants to work hard when they don't have to. So, of course I was drawn to that. She may not agree with all of the Royals, but we've been friends since freshman year and I obvi think the world of her. She's one of the only reasons I would sit through a high school sports game. Her and Tristan and Mikayla, to be quite honest." 」

That best friend Riley would tell she lost her virginity to? Well...Aaliyah's your girl and the jock didn't lie, they ended up laughing about it after the fact. That little tidbit aside, Riley is one of Aaliyah's best friends, at least second on the female side. She doesn't normally try to categorize her friends, but it is no secret that while Riley isn't her number one, she definitely is one of her closest female friends and Aaliyah is undoubtedly as protective of Riley as the jock is of her. She's literally her goofiest and positively most relaxed with this one and is ready to cut anyone who seeks to come after her friend.

R H I A N N O NX. P R I N S L O O
[ Image ]
「 "Again, another one third of the terrible trio. Seriously, those three are literally you asking for trouble and I don't even know who to blame more when shit goes bat shit crazy. But like Cas, Rhiannon's really had Tristan's back for these last few years, not to mention being the wildest chick I've ever met. And that warrants my respect and friendship any day." . 」

Like with Cas, Aaliyah definitely loves Rhiannon's energy and the fact that eldest Prinsloo sibling gives absolutely zero fucks about how other people view her. That's something Aaliyah can respect and adhere to, and the fact that Rhiannon is generally just fun and engaging anyway is something Aaliyah can appreciate. More than that, however, is the fact that Rhiannon has had Tristan's back in light of his father's abandonment, particularly when Aaliyah had her own life and situations to figure out. For that, Rhiannon not only has her friendship, but respect as well.

S O P R H O N I AX. P A S S E R I N I
[ Image ]
「 "Ah, one of the babes! They're growing up and I honestly can't wait to see Sophie as a student here. It sucks that she comes during my senior year, but she's genuinely one of my babies and I love this little cutie patootie." 」

For some odd reason, like with Amelia, Sophronia sees Aaliyah as a bit of a role model and that is something Aaliyah takes very seriously. After all, she's the one who is more than willing to ensure that she at least watches out for her two freshman babies during the first year at Beverly Hills High. She can't protect them from all the craziness, but she does have a strong desire to be of some guidance and she really does dare anyone to take advantage of either of her babies.

T A Y L O RX. C U N N I N G H A M
[ SYMBOL ]
「 QUOTE . 」

T I M O T H YX. C A R G I L L
[ ImageImage ]
「 "Since our relationship seems to be the big question on everyone's minds...not that I owe anyone an answer since I don't and I'm only entertaining your curiosity...but IF there was something going on between Tim and I, could you blame a girl? I mean, he's one of my best friends, but...just look at him!" . 」

Of course, her answer wouldn't necessarily be as superficial as the one transscribed above, but it's definitely not a lie. Despite Tim being considered one of her best friends, Aaliyah has always found him attractive and well, that fact has...become increasingly distracting. Besides, it's not like they're normal best friends either, right? After all, you don't flirt with your best friend as much as they do. Don't look at him as long as Aaliyah has caught herself doing too many times to be sane. Caught yourself ready to throw a bitch on her back for getting handsy with him. You don't...do those things when it comes to your best friend? Right? But of course, Aaliyah doesn't have an answer and just tries to remain as playfully elusive about her feelings as she can, all the while trying to pretend that there is absolutely nothing going on here.

T R A Y S O NX. G A R R I S O N
[ SYMBOL ]
「 QUOTE . 」

T R I S T A NX. E L L I O T
[ ImageImage ]
「 "Bestie since five scores and seven gazillion years ago, Tris and I go way back. Of course, he hates that name and I don't call him that often enough, but he's literally my brother at this point. Granted, we look nothing alike, but the sentiments are still there. I've known Tristan the longest and he's become such an integral part of my life. Which is why I'd cut the first bitch that ever decided to break his heart. Plain and simple. You might think of me as Miss Priss, but the pearls will come off real quick and you'll see how fast a lady can become ratchet." 」

It's plain and simple, Tristan is Aaliyah's best male friend. Point blank, there is no other that exceeds the level that he is on. The two have known each other since before either moved to California. Hell, since before they even attended Dalton considering his mom and her father were childhood friends. Having that kind of relationship enables them to be exceptionally close despite where they fall on the ladder and even if there was a rule that prohibited their interactions at school, Aaliyah would proudly strut the Beverly Hills High halls with her best friend in tow because they've been together for too long for anyone to fuck with either, or for anyone to threaten that relationship.

T Y L E RX. C U N N I N G H A M
[ SYMBOL ]
「 QUOTE . 」

T YX. R E E D E R
[ SYMBOL ]
「 QUOTE . 」

Last edited by chanelindistress on Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miserable on Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:44 am

16 years old || Transfer || Endearing, fun, insecure, reckless

"Aaliyah is the only person I know at this school. My mom rattled off a list of celebrities whose kids apparently go here as well, but I don't personally know any of them like I know Leah. It's not even like I know her that well. I mean, honestly, she's better friends with Kendall than she is with me and I don't even want to talk about that. It just goes back to the whole thing on how Kendall was given so many modeling opportunities and I didn't get them... and no, it's not just because I'm shorter than her. Whatever, back to the point. Aaliyah has always been nice when I've seen her at parties or when Kendall would bring her over. She wants to include me in her NY fashion week show, and I said yes, only because my mom thinks it'll be good, but I feel like it's a pity invite. Whatever, though. It's better to know someone than no one at all."

""

""

""

""

Erik Kristiansen
""

Fergus Caedon | Transfer
""

""

Ian Butler
""

""

""

Kylie Jenner | Transfer
"I get asked about myself so much in interviews, so you would think I would have some sort of answer about how I feel about myself. If this were a real interview, I'd try to spin this into some segment on how we all need to love ourselves and how you should never let the haters get you down. Especially coming from a family who's so publicly, and who are constantly being criticized for everything, it's impossible to be that way all of the time though. I'm so insecure, and I guess sometimes I act overconfident just to try to hide that. Most of the time, I'm not happy with myself and the way that I look or act, but I'm trying to be comfortable in my own skin."

""

Marcel Walker
""

""

""

""
""

""

"

Winnie Abel | The Nerds
""

Miserable
Member for 16 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rivers on Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:37 pm

Kayleen Cargill
17 years old || Transfer Student || Emotionally guarded, defensive, fun

"I guess she's friends with Timothy and Amelia. I know she was the girl that Tim was hanging out with when he invited me to come bowling with him one night over Christmas break last year. I declined the invitation because especially at that point, I didn't think I needed to make any friends here. I still feel that way now though, and I really have no intentions on becoming friends with anyone, nonetheless someone who's already so close with my half-siblings. It is cool that she has her own clothing line, but in this town, anyone can be handed that. It doesn't mean much to me, regardless of what people claim about her doing it on her own."

"The first time I visited my "family", Amelia and I were too young to really go at it, but the last time I was here, she made it apparent that she didn't like me. It makes no sense, honestly, considering that she and Timothy were the ones who ruined my family but kay, be a little bitch about it. I honestly do not care at all, and she's the perfect example of why I'm not a fan of children. She can think whatever she wants about how I was raised, because let's just remember that I was raised by a strong single mother, while she was raised and shares the blood of a homewrecking slut."

"I met him briefly during my most recent stay with my father. He's Tim's best friend and he's obviously pretty good looking. I just got out of a bad relationship and don't plan on growing any roots in California, so really, all he's ever going to be is Tim's good looking best friend."

"I haven't met her personally, but her mom was the one person I actually liked on my last visit to my dad's house."

Kylie Jenner | Transfer
"I obviously have never met her before, but in this day and age, who doesn't know who she is? Unlike what Amelia likes to think, just because I didn't grow up in Los Angeles or New York doesn't mean that I lived under a fucking rock. I know who Kylie Jenner is, and I follow her on a few different social media outlets. I'm not her number one fan but she's definitely one of my favorites on KUWTK. Going to school with a celebrity will probably be the only good thing about this year."

Rivers
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:20 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

⌠ Wannabes áƒĻ 16 áƒĻ Junior áƒĻ Bicurious áƒĻ Charming, Competitive, Controlling ⌡
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Acquaintance: Image| Friend: Image| Best Friend: Image| Crush or Attracted to: Image| Love or Significant Other: Image| Rival: Image| Enemies: Image| Ex-Friends: ImageImage| Ex-Lover: Image

áƒĻTHE A-LISTERSáƒĻ
""

áƒĻTHE B-LISTERSáƒĻ
"."

áƒĻTHE FREE SPIRITSáƒĻ
""

áƒĻTHE VIRTUOSOáƒĻ
""

áƒĻTHE REJECTSáƒĻ
""

áƒĻTHE BRAINSáƒĻ
""

áƒĻTHE NINERSáƒĻ
"."

áƒĻTHE OUTCASTSáƒĻ
""

A A L I Y A HX. J A U R E G U I
[ ImageImage ]
「 "There's only so much of her that I can take before I wanna barf. Like, this girl has just as many followers and worshippers as the queen bee and even a good number of them claim that she should have been. Which I don't get because whyyy? So what if she started her own fashion line? She's just as bitchy and snooty as the rest of them, no matter how superior her fans might think she is. I can't stand her." 」

When Lateefah first met Aaliyah, she fell into the category of those who were intimidated by her from day one. Aaliyah's rather cool air left Latefah thinking that she was stuck-up and then, after beginning to work for one of Aaliyah's store, the jealousy and resentment set in. In her eyes, despite hearing about the true story of Aaliyah's line coming to fruition, Lateefah sees her as nothing more than a child who had everything handed to her. But, of course, she played her part. She had not said anything to rude to her and while Aaliyah would bluntly seem dismissive of her, Lateefah had simply smiled it off. Royals don't talk to non-Listers often, even if Lateefah had seen Aaliyah talking to a nerd some days before. However, things officially came to a head when Aaliyah ratted her out for sleeping with Dom. She had noticed the Royal eyeing her several times over the course of the semester since it was discovered that Latefah was tutoring Dominic, but the fact that Aaliyah had people spying on them out of a suspicion still rubs Lateefah the wrong way and since then, she's hated her guts.

A M E L I AX. C A R G I L L
[ Image ]
「 "Oh, great, another rich bitch. Not really a surprise if she lands exactly where her brother is." . 」

Of course, Lateefah doesn't know Amelia, but her last name is Cargill. And there are only so many people that have that last name. So, already, Lateefah is aware that it might be quite easy for Amelia to arrive and obtain the position Lateefah has only dreamed of having.

A N G E L I N AX. E T X E B E R R I A X- R I V E R A
[ SYMBOL ]
「 QUOTE 」

B E AX. P R I N S L O O
[ Image ]
「 "I love Bea. A lot. Like, before I stopped being a Drifter and even when I was still considered a Nerd, she was one of my girls. One of my best girls. She was a best friend. And I still consider her a friend and we shop every now and then but...people grow apart. We do things differently, think differently and...I miss the closeness sometimes, but it is what it is. I'm not about to beg her to see things my way. You either do or you don't, and she didn't, so..." . 」

The truth of the matter is that if Lateefah really wanted to, she and Bea could still be best friends and she could have both of her main girls by her side. However, since Lateefah elevated from Nerd to Drifter to Virtuoso to finally becoming a Wannabe, they drifted apart and it technically is her fault. She wanted popularity, she still does. Bea's more relaxed than that and instead of accepting the fact that her friend just wasn't about the same thing that she was, Lateefah pulled away. Which sucks because while they hang out every now and then, especially when shopping, Lateefah does miss being able to let her guard down and telling Bea about her feelings. But she can't and she's been trying to remain as stoic as she can about that.

B L A K EX. L E X I N G T O N
[ ]
「 "QUOTE" . 」

Relationship description

[img]GIF%20Or%20IMG[/img]
[img]GIF%20OR%20IMG[/img]
B R A D L E YX. A R T H U R S
[ ]
「 "QUOTE" 」

Relationship desctription.

C A S P E RX. S I Y A N S K I
[ ]
「 "QUOTE" . 」

Relationship description

C I A R AX. V E A L
[ SYMBOL ]
「 QUOTE 」

D A N IXS I Y A N S K I
[ SYMBOL ]
「 QUOTE . 」

D O M I N I CXC H R I S T I A N
[ ImageImage ]
「 "I mean, it's out in the open now so there's no point in lying about shit, is there? The truth is that I was that chick in your favorite drama...the one who's messing with an obviously taken guy who honestly gave no fucks about her, and yet...she jumped into bed with him. Caught feels like a dumb ass and then when shit hit the fan, was dumped on the side of the road like road kill. I mean, I thought we were more than that and I know it was wrong since he was very much in a relationship, but...it's whatever now, I guess. I honestly don't even exist to him anymore." 」

While most people talk about it like it was a one time thing, the truth of the matter is that Dominic and Lateefah didn't just happen to mess around once or twice, and then got ratted it out. It was a bit deeper than that. As one of the best tutors in the Homework Heroes, Dominic had been assigned to Lateefah and she had been thrilled. Impress him enough and maybe she could use the connect to her advantage. And...she could ignore the crush she already had on Dominic Christian, right? He was taken anyway. But slowly, he started venting to her about Mikayla, she would offer advice and then a friendship formed, with Lateefah all the while trying to deny her feelings. You do not sleep with the queen bee's boyfriend...until she did and immediately regretted it, swearing that it would never happen again and keeping her lips sealed. But then...it happened again and again, and she got caught up and before they knew it, it was junior prom and they were outted in front of the entire school. What hurts the most is that while Lateefah's status is already at a questionable place, whatever she thought she had with Dominic seems absolutely irrelevant. No calls, no texts and none of the sentiments she once thought he had. It's left her a bit bitter and it was the main reason why she needed to leave California and even stopped posting on social media. She didn't need to see or hear about him begging for another chance and saying that he still loved Mikayla. She couldn't bear it.

E R I KX. K R I S T I A N S E N
[ Image ]
「 "How do you even pronounce his last name, bruh??" . 」

Erik is new and Lateefah wouldn't even know something as simple as where he was staying let alone that he actually existed yet.

F E R G U SX. C A E D O N
[ Image ]
「 "I guess this is the year of the transfers or something?" 」

Lateefah would not know Fergus at all and their relationship will be explored as the roleplay progresses.

F R I E D R I C HX V O NX. K O N I N G
[ Image ]
「 "I wouldn't even classify this as a crush or anything like that. I mean, I was obvi emotional and desperate, and he's kinda fine anyway, there was a party and I recall flirting. And when I woke up the next morning, we were in bed together. Not that it was that big of a deal, and again, this ain't no crush. More like...convenience. I stroke his ego, and he makes me look good." . 」

Before the whole Dominic/Mikayla fiasco that was Lateefah's sophomore year, Friedrich probably would have never spoken to Lateefah other than in passing and even that is wishful thinking. But after Dominic basically made her feel like shit, Lateefah dissed all of her friends for a night on the town alone with her nice fake ID and got into a party that Friedrich happened to be attending. Of course, with a few drinks in after already recognizing him, Lateefah started flirting and before she knew it, she was waking up to the morning after bumping uglies with him. Naturally, with her feelings quite raw from her situation with Dominic, she at first wanted to ignore what happened and neither were particularly feeling shit other than a mutual attraction. However, as the summer progressed, Lateefah has realized the perks of getting close to Friedrich. She's already on the bad side of two Royals, why not stay on the good side of one? He's attractive enough and well, he seems pliable enough if you stroke his ego, from what she's observed. Maybe by getting into his good graces and playing up the attraction, he could get in a few good words to a higher up.

I A NXXB U T L E R
[ ]
「 "I'd be an idiot not to remember Ian. We take classes together and honestly, he was a pretty cool dude when I was one of them. I'm not anymore and I barely talk to them now, but I remember liking him." 」

Relationship description

K A R I N AX. M O N T A L V O
[ ImageImage ]
「 "Now that I'm a Lister, it's quite rare that you get excused to talk to anyone who's not a lister, including fam. Karina, aside from Marcel, is the one person I will ever make an exception for. She's literally my bestest best friend in the entire galaxy and I love her to death. She's literally the sweetest, quirkiest person you will ever meet in life and no one understands me better than my Rina. I missed her so much this summer, even though we talked every day." . 」

While Lateefah has her own band of Wannabe friends who follow her everywhere and does absolutely anything she wants to do, her number one best friend and her most trusted confidant has been and will always be Karina Montalvo. There is nothing but love here and honestly, their relationship has been nothing but balance. Where Karina is softer and sweeter with a big hear, Lateefah has her moments where she is unmovable and definitely the more assertive of the two, particularly when she knows one of them needs to be harsher or critical. Where Karina becomes passive, Lateefah takes control. And if Karina ever feels weak, Lateefah is right there to be her rock and guardian. There is literally no one other than her own brother who Lateefah would fight as hard for. More than that, there is no one Lateefah would be more vulnerable. Karina knows Lateefah, knows her strengths and knows that she is far better than the drama that she is a part of. The rest of the school may know her as the conniving bitch who broke up the most coveted couple of Beverly Hills High...Karina knows the girl she met in a nail salon three years ago.

K A Y L E E NXC A R G I L L
[ Image ]
「 "There are a lot of new people this year...hmmm." 」

Lateefah and Kayleen have yet to meet.

K Y L I EX. J E N N E R
[ Image ]
「 "Unless you were living under a rock since birth, it'd be hard to not know who Kylie Jenner. Not saying that I'm her biggest fan considering...well, let's just say if I ever brought her home, my mama would be the newly crowed queen of shade. It's cool, having a real celebrity at the school or whatever, but I don't really know her. I guess we'll see what happens." . 」

Kylie and Lateefah don't know each other at all, but that doesn't stop Lateefah from at least knowing about her. It would be ridiculous not to.

L A T E E F A HX. W A L K E R
[ ImageImage ]
「 "Above anyone else, you have to be your own best friend. I'm also my own worst critic and honestly, it's always felt like I've been in a crowded room screaming at the top of my lungs and no one's even aware that I've made a single noise. Or even gives a single fuck that I did. Not that you'll catch me bitching about that. I'm too fab for that...but...you know what, it's whatever." 」

Like with the quote transcribed above, Lateefah is far more knowledgeable of herself than anyone gives her credit, but she's so willing to shut that train of thought down or simply bury her feelings that it's literally just become second nature. After years of having to do so because she had never really developed a close relationship with her mother, it kind of had to be. It didn't feel like anyone, Marcel aside, cared at home. Her father's never there. So, she's contended with wanting more and doing what she has to in order to achieve her goals, even if it meant having to compromise her own morals. It sucks since, as her friends would tell you, she's so much better than being a Wannabe, but she's gone so far off the deep end, that not even Marcel or Karina will be able to reach her, probably.

M I K A Y L AX. L E X I N G T O N
[ ImageImage ]
「 "Before all of this, I never hated her. I mean, she's fucking Mikayla Lexington. Hottest girl in the school, absolutely gorgeous. I admired her and honestly, I wanted to be her friend or at least someone she acknowledged, ya know? Maybe not on that 'oh, we're friends now' basis, but definitely someone she could nod to from across the room or someone who's name she'd remember. I never hated her...but then Dom happened and...then I did. I hated that she had him even if I had known a long time before that, I hated that she got to touch him in public and I just hated her face and and everything about her and then shit went ballistic and suddenly I wasn't in control. And I felt so bad at the beginning of the summer, especially after junior prom because she was hurt and I was hurt and I never wanted things to go the way that they did. I don't know why I thought she'd randomly be okay if Dom ever decided to leave her for me, not that that would happen obviously, but I just...I hated myself afterwards until...until I stopped giving a flying fuck. It's been an etire summer and if she's still mad, be mad. Idgaf." . 」

The problem is that Lateefah does give a fuck, despite what she might tell you. Oh, she can put on a brave face and has recently expressed a desire to not apologize profusely like she originally wanted to do, but the truth is that she does feel bad. Not for developing feelings for Dominic because it takes two for something like that to happen, but for at least still being involved with him and how everything came to light. She should have fallen back when she realized her feelings were much deeper than a casual hook-up - hell, she should have fallen back after that first time. But she didn't and has to live with that mistake. She has no idea how Mikayla feels about her now, but if she knows anything about the queen bee, she knows she needs to thicken her skin quick and in a hurry before the school year starts up again.

R A C Q U E LX. L E W I S
[ SYMBOL ]
「 QUOTE . 」

R I L E YX. O ' C O N N O R
[ ]
「 "QUOTE." 」

Relationship description

R H I A N N O NX. P R I N S L O O
[ ]
「 "QUOTE." . 」

Relationship description

S O P R H O N I AX. P A S S E R I N I
[ ]
「 "QUOTE" 」

Relationship description

T A Y L O RX. C U N N I N G H A M
[ SYMBOL ]
「 QUOTE . 」

T I M O T H YX. C A R G I L L
[ Image ]
「 "Oh, yeah, Ice Bitch's main boy toy? I mean, the rumors are rumors, but it's...I mean, it's obvious. Just fuck already, honestly. Hell, maybe if he boned her one good time, she'd stop acting like she had a stick up her ass. Maybe crack a fucking smile from time to time. But the most I know of Cargill is that Karina's mom works for him...which is fine and dandy, we all gotta do what we gotta do is survive. But let's be clear, Royal or not, he better always remember that it's my girl who's helping their family out. Not the other way around. So, he better treat her nice or that gorgeous face will be meeting these knuckles and they may be small, but my Daddy taught me a nice left hook that I ain't afraid to use in these streets." . 」

Timothy and Lateefah's interactions are limited mostly because they hang around in different circles most of the time. However, she has visited the Cargill residence from time to time simply to either come hang out with her bestie or to pick said bestie up. She has no problems with him, but she will if she finds that he has ever been rude to her girl.

T R A Y S O NX. G A R R I S O N
[ SYMBOL ]
「 QUOTE . 」

T R I S T A NX. E L L I O T
[ Image ]
「 "No one has yet to explain to me how a guy as awesome as Tristan is friends with Ice Bitch cuz it's blowing my fucking mind. He's just fun and really great and is naturally a flirt, but it's whatever. I love it and his parties stay lit." 」

There's never some awkward moment where Tristan has Lateefah and Aaliyah in the same room since he would have to see his best friend with them hands, and probably have to pull Lateefah out from under Aaliyah, but the two are friends. It kinda happened last year. Random party she was invited to that Tristan happened to be at with a few members of his crew, they laughed and joked around, and before they knew it, they were exchanging numbers and just having a good time. After the blowout, he was the first to reach out to her and they've texted one another off-and-on all summer.

T Y L E RX. C U N N I N G H A M
[ SYMBOL ]
「 QUOTE . 」

T YX. R E E D E R
[ SYMBOL ]
「 QUOTE . 」

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skatexx on Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:22 pm

----

skatexx
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!