Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Warhammer 40,000: Age of the Watchers

a part of “Warhammer 40,000: Age of the Watchers”, a fictional universe by claw.

Whilst the holy God-Emperor of man slumbers on his golden throne, there must always be someone to watch over his domain.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Warhammer 40,000: Age of the Watchers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:16 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Warhammer 40,000: Age of the Watchers"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

claw
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Warhammer 40,000: Age of the Watchers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobel Kiriano on Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:46 am

hey this looks like a fun rp, i was thinking in terms for characters would it be alright if i was a librarian?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nobel Kiriano
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:09 am

Of course, pitch in the character and I'll happily read through it.

claw
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:26 pm

Nice! Another Warhammer 40k RP! The last Warhammer RP failed so I hope this one lives!

Anyways...can we be sergeant, vanguard veteran, assault marine. I mean going right into the fray, decimating green skins or traitors for the god emperor! Ill also settle for a devastator.

Also for the introduction, we choose one of the chapters there correct?
Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:36 am

I'll happily allow you to be a veteran sergeant, though I must point out almost all veteran sergeants are Thunder Warriors, though you are more than welcome to join in as such, the only limitations are on Dreadnaughts because of the fact they are more separate from the action, and the Chapter Master, for story reasons. And yes, you are restricted to those Companies described.

claw
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:12 am

After reading Durandals wonderful character (Seriously, it makes mine look bad) I'm more than happy to get this going, I'm going to give it only two more days to see if anyone wants to add any new characters before we start. Of course I'm going to allow new characters to join later on.

claw
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:01 am

Our characters are fairly varied. We have a captain, assault marine sergeant, and a terminator chaplain. I hope this RP goes well.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delve on Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:16 am

You would think since I play 40k I would know about the lore to rp about it...but I don't and it sounds like fun so good luck guys!

Delve
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Durandal on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:49 pm

Thank you claw. And he's only a part time Terminator. Still, can't wait to get this going.
"It is not the substance of our thoughts nor the merit of our actions that shape our legacy but the paths of others that have touched our life."

Durandal
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:53 pm

Your guys posts are so grand XD. I'll try my danged best to work with you guys.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:26 pm

How's it going guys?

Totally feel my post could have been better, but I'll rein it in.
Image Image

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:15 am

Well, character submitted and I hope to be a part of this grand Rp soon.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:35 am

Sorry about the wait guys, in a bit of a rough spot right now so I'll have the next post up by Friday, I promise.

claw
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:48 pm

No worries Claw.

Think we should stick to post order though, Oborosen.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:08 pm

Kinda feel like I've been pushed out of my own RP. What is this heresy?

claw
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:17 pm

You have the lead role as the GM. I have no idea how you got pushed out though.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:31 pm

Because you skipped the posting order

claw
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:21 pm

Can always edit, and get back to post order.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:40 pm

Maybe we should list the post order somewhere on the OOC, because I may have posted out of turn and not noticed. Either way, I am too used to posting in a more rapid fire manner from recent Rps.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:11 pm

Doesn't really matter. The lack of a post from Friday is because my IP got banned for some reason, just got it back and will work on a post tomorrow.

claw
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!