Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Breaking Angel Hearts

Breaking Angel Hearts

a part of “Breaking Angel Hearts”, a fictional universe by Aquamarine.

Join Sin City's local band and take on the journey with them to become known all around the world. Drugs, betrayal, romance, all kinds of things could get in the way.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Breaking Angel Hearts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Breaking Angel Hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine on Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Breaking Angel Hearts"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImage
Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aquamarine
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Breaking Angel Hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:50 am

Hey there! I would love to reserve the violinist with Jodelle Ferland as my face claim. Hope this gif is ok, because the only other one I could find of her with her dyed hair is her character on Dark Matter talking about killing someone. Not exactly the best impression for my character.

Also, I love that used Billie Joe Armstrong as the placeholder for the other gifs.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine on Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:41 am

Reserved! Thanks for taking interest. Can't wait to see the charrie. c:

Aquamarine
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:21 am

May I reserve the Drummer's Girlfriend slot? My FC would be Sky Ferreira.

By the way this roleplay looks really good.
"It doesn't matter how many relationships we seem to have. We're all alone."

Mei
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine on Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:40 am

Reserved c:

Aquamarine
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JoBugg on Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:05 am

Hiya! I'd like to reserve the rhythm guitarist? my face claim would be Kristina Bazan c:

This is the only one I could find and it kind of fits my idea of my character too

JoBugg
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:22 pm

Hey, I will try to have my character in tonight. I may need an extension though as my homework has taken up most of my past two nights. Also, if needed I can submit a male.

Edit: I submitted her as a WIP, but will finish her. I wanted to make sure I submitted just in case I accidentally close that tab. I don't want to lose everything.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine on Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:55 am

@JoBugg: Reserved,
@SlightlyInsane: Not a problem.

Aquamarine
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine on Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:49 pm

There are three more roles to be taken. If anyone wants to pick up another role or know of anyone who would be interested feel free to invite them or take on the role.

Aquamarine
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:21 pm

I will make the bassist character with FC: Landon Liboiron.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine on Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:09 pm

Okay, c:

Aquamarine
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:52 am

I've submitted Roman with his basic information. I will add personality and background later.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine on Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:46 pm

Okay, no rush. c:

Aquamarine
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!