Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Castillo de la Muerte: Sorcery's Vengeance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Castillo dolls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:57 am

Stealthpanther has inspired me to make dolls for Castillo de la Muerte, and MaeMae suggested that I share them with everyone. Anyone is free to post in this thread with their own drawings or dolls of the characters that they've made using other websites.

Reiji and Tanzy

Demetri and Bishop

Anise and Bishop

Anise, Teacher, and Bishop

Tanzy, Teacher, and Reiji

Mirabelle, Teacher, and Reiji

Reiji, Ash, and Mirabelle

Anise and Mirabelle

Anise and Mirabelle

Adrian and Bishop

Reiji and Mirabelle

Anise, Bishop, (And someone from the Next Saga ;D Spoiler!)

Anise and someone from the next Saga

Bishop, Mirabelle, and Anise

Reiji and Mirabelle

Reiji and Mirabelle

Reiji and Mirabelle

Anise and Bishop

Tanzy and Reiji

Anise and Bishop

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stiles
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Castillo dolls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:24 am

[center]Tanzy and Reiji

Bishop

Bishop and Demetri

Tanzy
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:49 am

More to come!

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:16 am

I might have been too eager with this. I AM a bit too eager with this to remember that I really have no idea how to draw whatsoever. If I regret it later this might get deleted, but have a piece of low quality fan art of Camilla in a dress for now.

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:54 pm

I like them all, including the drawing, Moahi. I think it's quite cute. Good job everyone!

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:37 pm

Cute drawing! Love her facial expression. Kind of makes me think of the look a cat has if you give it a bath XD

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:43 pm

Mirabelle and Jason

Jane and Mirabelle

Tanzy and Reiji

Tanzy, Reiji, Anise

Jane and Demetri

Older Camilla and Demetri

Tanzy and Anise

Anise and Bishop

Camilla and Demetri

Alice and Anise

Anise and Bishop

Anise and Derrek when she was a child

Anise and Mirabelle

Adrian and Bishop

Alice and Castiel

Alice and Castiel

Alice and Castiel

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:33 pm

New and old dolls of mine!

Reiji + Tanzy (older dolls)

Anise and Tanzy (older doll)

Bishop and Anise (old doll)

Bishop and Anise

Anise+Bishop And Tanzy+Reiji

and finally....

the enemies! arguing about...something
Tanzy and Mirabelle

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:07 pm

More dolls!

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:41 pm

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:17 am

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:47 am

So cute!

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:38 am

Thankies! And yes, I know I haven't gotten a soundtrack thread up yet, bad stealthy. Been busy and tired. >.<

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:54 am

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!