Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fairy Tail - A New Generation

a part of “Fairy Tail - A New Generation”, a fictional universe by CrimsonFox.

The illustrious Fairy Tail, known as one of the greatest guilds in the world, had many powerful wizards bearing it's mark. But many years have passed and a new generation of wizards have emerged to take their places in Fairy Tale.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fairy Tail - A New Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:34 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fairy Tail - A New Generation"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~ The Crimson Fox ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CrimsonFox
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Fairy Tail - A New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:33 pm

Can I join in?! =D My mage would use holder magic.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:33 pm

Lostsoulsbleed wrote:Can I join in?! =D My mage would use holder magic.

Sounds good! I'll reserve that spot now.

CrimsonFox
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:59 pm

Yo, I love Fairy Tail. May I reserve the caster type?

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:40 pm

Phantom's Sword wrote:Yo, I love Fairy Tail. May I reserve the caster type?

Sure! I'll reserve it for you now.

CrimsonFox
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:32 pm

Love fairy tail! Can I reserve the holder type, since I think that's the only one left open, yes?
Multiple side roles open.
Will you be a best friend? A love interest? A rival? A villain? The one who unsuspectingly saves the universe in place of our main cast? Who knows what your character could become? So...
Check it out!

roleplay/time-keepers-chapter-1

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:42 pm

Ketsueki Tora wrote:Love fairy tail! Can I reserve the holder type, since I think that's the only one left open, yes?

Done!

All spots have been filled - can't wait to see everyone's completed characters!

CrimsonFox
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:41 am

Yo, I have a question. Are all of our characters automatically A-Class mages?

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:50 am

Phantom's Sword wrote:Yo, I have a question. Are all of our characters automatically A-Class mages?

Yes, thank you for asking.

CrimsonFox
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:16 am

Hey, um, just a general, non-roleplay related question... I haven't been on an RPG account for 1 to 2 years maybe, sooooo what happened to the chat and IM stuff? Did they take away that feature or is my computer being a freak? O.o

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:15 am

Ketsueki Tora wrote:Hey, um, just a general, non-roleplay related question... I haven't been on an RPG account for 1 to 2 years maybe, sooooo what happened to the chat and IM stuff? Did they take away that feature or is my computer being a freak? O.o

I think they got rid of that because the constant messaging was annoying some users, but I'm not sure (I only just rejoined too).

CrimsonFox
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:52 pm

Aaaah. Okay! Well, thanks anyways xD That's probably a correct assumption, though. *sigh* the IM was useful. Okay! Gonna try and finish my character now.

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:35 pm

Just thought I would tell ya'll this. I'll be going on a family vacation from The 20th to the 29th and I'll also be gone from the 1st to the 3rd. I already spoke with Crimson about the details.(>o_o)>

phantasms
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:28 pm

Thank you Phantom.
Since the holidays are coming up (or are already here for some of us) I would like to start this roleplay tonight, if possible. Ketseuki Tora and LostSoulsBleed had made their characters and I will accept them (even though they're not 100% complete yet), and then later tonight I will made the first post so that we can being! Woohoo! (And if anyone has a fun idea for our team's first mission, please let me know!)

CrimsonFox
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:51 pm

Sweet! The only idea I got is some kind of monster hunt. I don't know, like a Wyvern or something? Bunch of Vulcans?

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:05 pm

Yay! This will be great!
Miya's CS should be done, now (if you think I have enough detail in it - can add to it if not).

A monster hunt might be a good idea. I don't currently have a different idea.

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:22 pm

Monster hunt sounds good to me and Ketseuki your character looks great. I'm accepting both Mira and Amaya now, then I will work on the first post. I'm so excited!

CrimsonFox
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTalula on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:35 am

It seems I found this a little too late! But, I'll keep reading. So far, it's intrigued me.

LunaTalula
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:53 am

Don't mean to steal your thunder Crimson but,
@Luna- There's another Fairy Tail roleplay going on right now. If you want to join it the link is right there =)

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:02 pm

Sorry I'm so late I'll try to post soon. I have this big project due tomorrow and I keep procrastinating...

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!