Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fairy Tail - A New Generation

Plot Lines

a part of “Fairy Tail - A New Generation”, a fictional universe by CrimsonFox.

The illustrious Fairy Tail, known as one of the greatest guilds in the world, had many powerful wizards bearing it's mark. But many years have passed and a new generation of wizards have emerged to take their places in Fairy Tale.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fairy Tail - A New Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Plot Lines

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:21 pm

A continuous and interesting story line is what keeps a roleplay alive.
I'm sure everyone has come up with a story line (usually aligned with their character) that they'd like to see done on here - I know I sure do. This is the place you'll write out that plot line so that we can all agree / play along and make that dream become a reality.
ImageImageImage

Remember, Fairy Tail does a fantastic job of balancing serious stuff with silly and we ought to do the same (so that it doesn't become much a drag) - don't hesitate to post some plot line that's meant to make everyone laugh!
ImageImageImage

We'll begin with the forming of a team: some people are already in the guild, some people are only just joining. The guild master, Jia Wymond, will put us 5 on a team together and we'll begin our first mission (what the mission will be is open for debate).
Please post ideas on what you'd like the mission to be and also what personal plot lines you'd like to see played out.
~ The Crimson Fox ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CrimsonFox
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Plot Lines

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:40 pm

There's two main plot lines I'd like to play out with Ariana. The first would be the Removal of the Curse and the second (more of a side story) would be the Battle Against Elison.

In the Removal of the Curse Ariana attempts to break the Emotionless Curse that Elison put on her as a child, causing an explosion that releases her 6 Emotion Vessels and puts her in a coma. The guild master sends her team to track down and stop the Vessels that have fled into the city and are wreaking havoc:
Mania, the embodiment of anger, is causing massive riots and starting fires.
Hysteria, the embodiment of fear, is also causing people to run/hide for their lives and lash out wildly.
Dysphoria, the embodiment of sadness, has caused a depression to fall on almost half the city with people simply laying around hopelessly or - worse - standing on the edges of buildings/bridges/etc as cold rain pours from the sky.
Euphoria, the embodiment of happiness, has had the opposite effect and a massive party has started at the center of the city with bright lights and random objects coming to life! (She's feeding off of the energy from Zest)
Zest, the embodiment of excitement, is near Euphoria judging by how much all the people are drinking and eating, dancing, pushing and shoving - all struggling to get closer to the source. (She's feeding off of the energy from Euphoria)
Affinity, the embodiment of tenderness, is farther away from the heart of the city and is instead walking along the beach, surrounded by people who all seem to be deeply in love with everyone around them - and especially with her. If Affinity were threatened the people around her would be unhappy, to say the least, and people tend to do crazy things in the name of love.
Already there's been a number of injuries from people fighting/attempting suicide/being in a rioting group/etc, but fortunately none of them fatal... yet. The best way to neutralize them would be to have them meet up with their counter partner - once they've all been neutralized and merged with Ariana again, she will awaken and be freed from her Curse.

The other plot line I'd like to play through, the Battle Against Elison, would be more simple:
Once freed from her Curse, Ariana allows her hatred of Elison to fester within her, and she begins training as well as attempting to track him down. About the same time she discovers his location, her team takes on a mission that will lead them close to where he is, and she begins to plan. While on the mission she sneaks away from the camp during the night and goes to fight Elison, but her teams follows her and finds her in the midst of a huge fight (which she is losing badly).
They try to intervene but end up getting overwhelmed by Elison's power and, when he figures out who they are, he tries to use them against Ariana. But, overwhelmed by her affections for her team, she manages to summon the 6 Emotion Vessels which help her defeat Elison and free her team. Elison begs face down on the dirt for mercy but, still overwhelmed by her emotions, Ariana steps forward to end his life. Her team manages to hold her back her and, when they tell her that to commit murder would make her the same as him, she eventually concedes.
After that fight scene we'd simply return to the mission plot line. It should be noted that this is more of a side-plot than anything, and can easily accompany another character's story.

...I'm definitely also thinking that at some point Ariana (and probably 2 or 3 others) gets completely wasted because while intoxicated she can express emotion without consequence. And I think a bunch of drunk wizards would be freaking hilarious, but maybe that's just me...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CrimsonFox
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:22 pm

Well the only story I can think of at the moment would be Tatsuo's confrontation with his father, Daiki. Though I'm not quite sure where I would want that to go. Like I had three ideas about it:

1. Tatsuo stumbles upon Daiki while the team is out on a job. He becomes a mixture of intense rage, and fear as he attacks him with no explanation. Daiki would easily deal with Tatsuo due to him being off his game from his anger, and fear towards Daiki. Tatsuo then focuses up, and almost kills him but reveals that he can't because Daiki is the only one who knows who, and where his mother is.
2. Again Tatsuo stumbles up Daiki, who this time has settled down, and changed his name. He has a new wife, and a young kid. Daiki then pretty much loses it, and just about destroys their home.
3. And finally Tatsuo finds Daiki, but he's not the same man he was. He is a broken, crippled man, being wheelchair bound. Tatsuo then has to decide whether he wants to finish him off, and take his revenge, or leave him in his self pity, and bitterness.

That's about all I got.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:46 pm

Hmm... I know my list will grow over time, but at the moment, here is/are my idea/s.

1)At some point later in the RP, either(a) her brother/the dark guild finds out where she is, (b)the team is sent on a mission and runs into them by happenstance, or (c) the team is sent on a mission involving her old guild. Oooor D! A combination of either A and C or B and C.

(a) I don't really have the details worked out on this one yet. I just know it would be very bad, and the team would see another side of Miya. Fairy Tale could even be under attack from them or something. I don't know. What I do know, and what will happen regardless of whether I go with a,b, or c, is that Miya's character will develop more and her two personalities will have a better balance by the end of the ordeal.

(b)This would be more of a random battle+running and hiding thing. The interaction between the team and the dark guild members would start with a surprise attack/ambush type thing from the dark guild members. Taken by surprise, new feelings of panic invade her as she believes everything she's built up will fall apart. Both at a disadvantage from the surprise attack and from the fact one of the S-class wizards who was on her previous team is one of the attackers, the team isn't able to win and Miya rather quickly has them escape into one of her portals to hide. Stuck in an empty dimensional space, the team finds out a bit about Miya's past. Once they leave the space, they start back on their mission, but more cautiously. They have a few run ins with some dark guild members along the way, but mostly lower ranking ones. At some point, her brother appears, and things get kind of desperate. Miya has to face the past, and by the end of the ordeal, her personalities are more balanced.

(c) If this were to happen, Miya would be very nervous about taking on the mission. She would try to cover up and ignore her anxiety, but it would be obvious to the others that something was wrong. When they finally leave for the mission, she would be more spacey and distant than usual, and her serious look would come out, though when she notices the others looking at her or whatever, she'd put on a smile. The thought of going back to that place and having to face her brother again after all this time would force her to think about and remember things she'd rather not. And the closer they get to the dark guild, that harder it is for her to express her second personality, which has become her normal one. New emotions also make there way into her, developing her character a bit. At least one of her friends if not all would be told the truth before they confront the dark guild(what should it's name be?) I'm not sure how the situation would end yet, but afterwards, her two personalities have a better balance than before.

(D) A-The dark guild finds her and a few members attack fairy tail or B-They run into the dark guild members after completing a mission (they battle, they hide) and return to the guild. After either A or B, the team is sent on a mission involving the dark guild. Her friends find out about her past, new emotions, two personalities balance better, yada-yada.

sorry it isn't very specific :p

And @Crimson:
I'm thinking with the Elison thing, when she's about to kill him, Miya might actually encourage the act. She'd be in serious mode and his life/existence would be meaningless to her. Plus, trying to use her against one of her friends/trying to manipulate her would not sit well with her in such a situation.

...and the wasted wizards things sounds fun xD
Last edited by Ketsueki Tora on Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Multiple side roles open.
Will you be a best friend? A love interest? A rival? A villain? The one who unsuspectingly saves the universe in place of our main cast? Who knows what your character could become? So...
Check it out!

roleplay/time-keepers-chapter-1

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:22 pm

as for Dyandin, I have one thing planned at the moment.

For a major arc, I would like this to occur a bit after everyone else's arc, because I want Dyandin to have gained more access to weaponry before we start his arc.

So, What I'm planning is that, Dyandin goes onto a mission by himself. The mission is a bit of a scam, as the reward is very large and they specifically request Dyandin for a fan-meet up or something. Dyandin is kidnapped by his employers and it's revealed that they are his fellow slaves from the Tower of Heaven and are a bit angry about what has happened. In terms of power level, they would be High A-Classes which Dyandin couldn't handle by himself. So obviously his group are a bit worried about his disappearance since we are fairly far within the roleplay. So they track him and find that he is residing in the remains of the T.O.H. Whoosh Whoosh battle commences against the people who kidnapped Dyandin. It's then revealed that the A-classes forced a demonic armor onto Dyandin, causing a demon named Barbatos to seek him as a host, making the group fight Dyandin with his new armor. Obviously the groups should be somewhat losing, but kind of holding their ground. Internally, Dyandin is fighting himself as well, Gold Armor vs. Black Armor. Dyandin almost gets defeated by Barbatos, but hears the voices! =D (Cliche) of his group and defeats the demon, removing Barbatos from control.

That's all I got, I'll think of side-arcs later.

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:35 pm

CutUp, a possible plot line for your character just occurred to me; Tatsuo doesn't have an Exceed. Of course Dragon Slayers don't necessarily have to have one, but it could make for a fun side story if you wanted to experiment with the idea.

CrimsonFox
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:26 pm

Hmmm that could be interesting. I've been looking them up on the wikia, and I guess there's like a bunch of Exceed uncounted for in their world. I'd be down for that.

Oh! And I had an idea for the fight with the Wyvern. So with Dyandin out of commission, that probably leaves Tatsuo, and maybe Rin being the only ones who can have magic that could probably damage it right? So maybe Ariana, and Miya take Dyandin back to the town, and warn them what's coming, while Tatsuo, and one of Rin's Spirits takes on the monster?

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:56 pm

I wanted Aria to use her magic and effectively scare the goblins away from ever approaching the town again (and possibly into attacking the wyvern, though it'd serve more as a distraction than anything else). Miya may be the best person to take Dyandin back since she could teleport him to the town and get him medical aid, then teleport back into the fight. Since wyverns are exceptionally intelligent, it may take to throwing boulders, in which case Miya would be able to use her portals to protect the team. Also, with the wyvern's enhanced speed, she may be needed to teleport team members out of the way of harm so they aren't skewered. While they both do that, Amaya and Tatsuo would have to face off with the wyvern directly.

CrimsonFox
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:35 am

Hmm. I think that's a good idea. The traveling would take a lot out of her, but she'd be okay for the fight, and she could easily turn her defense into an offense as well. Like, how a boulder could enter one portal and exit a different one, say, right above the wyvern's head. With it's speed, though, it's obvious not all of her counter attacks would work. Also, I doubt she'd be able to make a portal large enough for the wyvern to fly into at this point in the RP, so she'd definitely have to use them on her teammates instead... Though if any part of the wyvern entered a portal, she could close it to cut that part of it off... So yeah. No matter what happens, I can definitely see her being exhausted once the fight is over. I think Amaya and Tatsuo would do most of the fighting, though.

Portals are both good and effective as defensive magic and offensive magic (and can actually be pretty dangerous), but can be taxing on the caster. All of the things I can imagine her having to do with her magic during this one episode.... She might end up passing out right after they defeat it or something. Maybe even before the fight is actually over. Or her control could become a little unstable because of exhaustion.

Man... I already know exactly how she's gonna react to the situation.

And question: Is there only one wyvern, or how many?

Also, this would be their first time fighting together, so do you think their teamwork should start out really rough at first? It would get a little better as they get to know each others' skills, how they fight and such. (I'm guessing I'm completely stating the obvious here, aren't I? Sorry...)

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:31 am

There will only be one wyvern (can't have anyone dying just yet, can we?) and yes I'd figured that their teamwork would be a bit rocky, but they'd get more in the swing of things towards the end of the battle.

Also, I've posted a reply so Amaya can go ahead and join in (I'm sure Lost is very eager to join in the fun).

CrimsonFox
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:08 pm

I'm not sure what y'all want to do, but I was wondering... Do you guys want to collaborate on the next few posts since a lot will be happening at the same time? Or y'all could go ahead and include Miya's portals in your posts, since I'm pretty sure y'all know how it works..... Or no?
Thoughts?

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:34 pm

I think including the portals would probably be the easiest method (having them call to Miya where they need to be, her create portals for them, then having them battle like that) but if you would rather we could collaborate. Aria is going to need to be caught by a portal when she falls off of the wyvern's head, but she'll call out to Miya for that one.

Opinions, CutUp and Lost?

Also, Phantom, once Moru heals you you could probably wake up and stumble back into the clearing to find we've slain the wyvern. I imagine you're itching to get back in the action, haha

CrimsonFox
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:10 pm

Hmm... Yeah. I personally think it would be much easier to just include them.
At some point in the future, they won't really have to call out to her, like when they're more coordinated as a team or when they trust Miya more. (sorry for commenting before you CutUp/Lost. What are your opinions?)

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!