Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Myths of the Forgotten

Myths of the Forgotten

a part of “Myths of the Forgotten”, a fictional universe by Pantheran.

A small town deep in the forest called Veraloia: a safe haven to the few mythical creatures that still exist. Many races have become extinct when humans have destroyed the forests and the seas. But what will happen, when rumors start to spread?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Myths of the Forgotten”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Myths of the Forgotten

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:43 am

Myths of the Forgotten

In this world there's a small town deep in the forest called Veraloia. It's a safe haven to the few mythical creatures that are still alive. Many races have become extinct when humans have destroyed the forests and the seas. There are no more fairies dancing around the pond in the moonlight, nor mermaids swimming deep in the ocean. Only handful of elves are still wandering the Earth, trying to find a forest that would still be pure, still be uninhabited by humans. The strongest, sneakiest, fastest and scariest races have survived. Kill or be killed. That's the rule you must follow in order to stay alive. But what will happen, when a rumor starts to spread? A rumor that these creatures still exist. Will the humans believe it? Will they go and hunt them? Will they try to get profit with their help? And what will the paranormals do, when humans are knocking on their door? Do they fight or escape? Do they want to cooperate?

Thank you for taking interest of my rp. If you wish to reserve a character or have a question just drop them here. Since I and many others being busy during holidays the official start day is 27th December if we have enough roles filled by that. But I wish those of you who reserve a character would submit at least WIP before Christmas.

I'll add the OOCs mention in introduction as soon as possible.
Don't worry, I don't bite...
But I might scratch

=^.^=

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pantheran
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Myths of the Forgotten

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:18 am

howdy!

reserve for: Shapeshifter 2
Name{Undecided} || Shapeshifter || Female || 22 || OPEN
If you have one foot in yesterday, and another in tomorrow, you'll piss on today.
Many long for immortality but haven't a clue what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon
“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RacoonMoon() on Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:31 am

Ok, didn't realize this was where you reserved characters. May I reserve shapeshifter 1?
I hope so cause I'm halfway thorough the character sheet.

Mahalet Mahzun || Shapeshifter || Male || Open
You know after I write something I try to reread it every time to see if i'm satisfied. That is when I think man what the heck did I write. Afterwards I suck it up and click submit thinking...

How bad could I possibly be?

RacoonMoon()
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Weilacca on Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:32 am

Hey Chaos! Thanks for joining, we look forward to your character.

Weilacca
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:07 pm

Hello and glad to have you on board!

@Chaos: I have put your reservation up. Please try to send at least WIP in three days. But if can't because of the holidays it's perfectly understandable.

@Raccoon: No worries! I already accepted your character. I really like him. All characters adding a little drama and edge to the rp are always welcomed.

Pantheran
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:43 pm

Everyone who has sent in characters has been accepted. Feel free to PM to other players or talk in the OOC about possible relationships (friendship or hate wise).

For those who haven't yet send WIPs, the time limit is 27th. If there's no characters made by that time I will open up the slots again. I will send PMs regarding this matter as well. And those of you with WIPs atm time limit to finish the character is the same. Just let me know if you're having issues and I'll stretch it for you

I'm still sticking in my original plan of starting this at 27th if we get more players. We need to fill at least the other two H.O.N. members.

Also happy holidays for everyone!

Pantheran
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:57 am

Well unfortunately guys we're not able to start this yet but Weil did a "roleplayers wanted " thread yesterday so we're hoping to get more people to join soon. Also I haven't heard from the person reserving tiefling so I'm opening that spot again as well

Pantheran
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyHiddenImagination on Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:11 am

May I reserve Tiefling #1? I shall give you a character sheet to this position.
~*ShyHiddenImagination*~

~<3

ShyHiddenImagination
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:05 am

Hi guys!
If anyone of you would like to reserve another character feel free. I would appreciate if some of you would take control of the two missing H.O.N members so we get things started soon. Hint: I allow one of them being secretly half-mythical creature (something I had in the first round)

I have put the new start day to January 2nd or 3rd depending on my schedule as well. (going to visit some relatives but it's unsure which day)

@ ShyHiddenImagination: Your character has been now accepted! Thanks for sending CS so fast

Pantheran
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RacoonMoon() on Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:33 pm

I have an idea for a HON member, I just don't know how consistently I can post for him. I'll try and put a WIP up today just so we have something in that spot. He'll likely be the speak when spoken to type.

(P.S. Oh no another stitch. And it's cuter than mine!)

RacoonMoon()
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:16 pm

i'll try to make tiefling 2 if it's still open
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:35 am

@RacoonMoon(): Thank you! Really appreciated it.

@stealthpanther: Yup, still open. Reserved for you :)

Happy New Year everyone!

Pantheran
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:04 am

Okay, I know I was going to start today but we're still down for one very important character. I'm trying to ask around for anyone interested and if that's not going to work, I will take the last spot for H.O.N. So I once again I stretch the start day to 6th. But that will be the day we start!

Sorry for taking so long to start and thanks for being patient.

Pantheran
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:13 am

First post is finally up!

When you make your first post please wait after everyone else have done theirs as well. After everyone has posted the first round the posting will be free and you can post as often as you want.

HAVE FUN!

Pantheran
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:17 am

If you haven't yet posted, please try to do the first post by Wednesday. If I haven't heard you by then, I'll be sending PMs

Pantheran
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Weilacca on Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:21 pm

I do apologise for my lack of activity, exam season is everywhere and we all know that I prioritise my studying. At least I managed to post for James, the time will come for Jodhal to make his appearance.

Weilacca
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyHiddenImagination on Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:15 pm

I hear that =S

ShyHiddenImagination
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:14 pm

Please reserve a human for me! Thank you ^_^
ImageSong of the Day: FFXIII-2: Ruined Hometown http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpsgk7b3R3w
With love.

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:21 am

Sure! Welcome aboard!

And since everyone still active has done their first posts, you're allowed to post freely now :)

Pantheran
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:56 am

bah! Im so terrible for not having anything up!
I understand if tiefling 2 is opened up for grabs.

If by some chance I get one up before someone else, I shall join in asap, otherwise, hope you guys have fun!

btw- let it be known throughout the land that i hate overnight shifts. >.<

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!