Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Welcome To Bellingstone, PA

a part of “Welcome To Bellingstone, PA”, a fictional universe by Sunflower.

With Bellingstone, Pennsylvania being a tourist rest stop with its attractions, no one knows about the impending drama that is fixing to take place in the small town, which was founded in 1818 as a safe haven for Supernatural Creatures.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome To Bellingstone, PA”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:58 am

"Welcome To Bellingstone, PA"
Please reserve and ask questions that you may have here. Make sure you have read the rules.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Re: Welcome To Bellingstone, PA

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:47 am

This looks really interesting! I was going to join but I think I might have to hold up for now bc of Christmas and New Years plans :( hopefully I can join when things calm down.
Last edited by nations on Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nations
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mirrorones on Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:56 am

Hello! Can I reserve Coven member 4 of the Vampires? FC: of Sophie Turner Hex: #FF8C00

My favorite Supernaturals are mermaids.

mirrorones
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:16 am

Hey Sunshine! Just letting you know Ill be working on a CS for this, itll be a male werewolf spot just not the Alpha. Proabably the Delta, cuz it sounds cool.

I will also probably change the FC as a heads up. Ill probably choose Ryan Guzman or James Rolleston
"I don't have time to bleed."

jericho193
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:37 am

@nations:
LOL. Yeah, that's fine. Hope that you're still interested by then. :)

@mirrorones:
Consider her reserve! Thank you for your interest.

@jericho193:
Okay. When you want to reserve, just let me know!

By the way, the alpha is taken already.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bingubingu on Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:52 am

Hi, I would like to reserve coven member 2, but I wanted to see if I could change to FC to Jinri Choi.

If not, that's fine. Thanks in advance!

girl groups and only girl groups

bingubingu
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:00 pm

@bingubingu:
That's fine! You're reserve but I'll change the face claim whenever I see a completed character sheet.

Actually, make sure you read the rules, too then you're reserved. :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkie on Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:33 am

Hellou! This roleplay seem to be really interesting so I'd like to reserve a role! If I may ofc.

Beta Female, Hex Code: #336739 , FC Emma Watson, if I may change that one? :D And my favourite supernatural being is actually Werewolves x3

I'll start working on the character sheet right away but not sure if I'll be done today or tomorrow.

Darkie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:24 pm

@Darkie:
I'll change the face claim when a completed character sheet is done.

@Everyone:
Merry Christmas, everyone!

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:38 pm

Disregard~ Good luck with your rp!

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:39 pm

Hi! I'd love to reserve the beta male if I can! My favorite Supernatural would probably be mermaids because they're pretty awesome and I'd love for them to exist, the pretty nice kind, not the killer kind.

I wanted to see if since jericho193 is changing his FC if I could change mine to Tyler Posey and the hex code will probably be either a deep dark blue (not sure the numbers off the top of my head) or a pretty bright green.

So either #323173 or #6dc066. I'll decide later. I might take on a vampire girl but I'm not sure which and I'll let you know later if I do decide to, so just the werewolf for now. Thanks!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BubblyBrunette on Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:35 pm

Hey there! I was wondering if I could reserve the Face claim of Nina Dobrev? My favorite supernatural would probably be a fairy because each one is so different and original and each fairy has a unique story. My hex code will be #a3216f

BubblyBrunette
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkie on Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:48 pm

Alright, I am done with my character! If there's something that doesn't sound right or that you'd like me to change. Just tell me and I'll edit it :D

Darkie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmbrosiaVAC on Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:37 am

Can't believe I'm seeing this RP back. Remember being interested the first time around but it already had so many characters.

Since there are already so many vampires, I'd like to go ambitious and reserve the spot of the Alpha Female for the wolf pack, FC Blake Lively :). My hex code is definitely #00009C, and my favourite supernatural creature definitely has to be the Leviathan, if not because of the fact that its an awesome name but because of the actual feeling that the name tends to invoke. And how can you go wrong with sea monsters?
"Intelligence without ambition is like a bird without wings."

AmbrosiaVAC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:18 am

HI! I saw this RP the first time around and I loved the idea but had too much going on already and didn't get to join.
I was wondering if I could reserve coven member 1? (or second in command if it's still available) I know you'll only change the FC after seeing the character sheet so all I need is the okay and I'll get started on it right away! If not then that's okay :)

(this is who i'd use, so you have an idea of what he looks like)

Also, if needed, would love to reserve one of the hunters, but only if we end up being short on people.
★·.·´¯`·.·★ ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs, ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:50 am

Holy Crap! Nice to see reservations rolling on in, now.

@Zoey26123:
Sure but jericho193 hasn't finished his character yet.

So, mind using another face claim until then?

@BubblyBrunette:
Reserved!

@AmbrosiaVAC:
Reserved, too!

SleepingInTheGardens:
That's fine by me. ^^

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:12 pm

Perfect! I'll get my CS in ASAP! :)
Am I taking coven member 1 or second in command? I'm good with either

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:02 pm

@Everyone:
I might be doing another reboot of this installment to garner more interest.

I started this at the wrong time last time, since it was close to the holidays and such but another reboot sounds great at this point.

Thoughts?

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmbrosiaVAC on Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:21 pm

I don't mind, so long as I get to keep my reservation. Don't have a half-finished CS for nothing, after all ;).

Also, a bit belated here, but happy new years!

AmbrosiaVAC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:01 pm

I don't mind either, I haven't even started. As long as I get to keep my reservation too.

Happy new years to everyone too!

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!