Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Nascent Shinsengumi

The Nascent Shinsengumi

a part of “The Nascent Shinsengumi”, a fictional universe by Eris.

Under construction to be my Storage, for now.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Nascent Shinsengumi”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Nascent Shinsengumi

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eris on Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:14 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Nascent Shinsengumi"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eris
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Nascent Shinsengumi

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:14 am

This RP looks lovely, and I do like the idea of having a place where the RPers can gather to collaborate on post. I was in an RP on this site that did that, and I really enjoyed it. Really helped bring the story to life.

I will work on a character posthaste.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Taunbon
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:16 am

Hello. I am also working on a character.
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eris on Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:30 pm

Thanks guys, for showing interest! I do hope we can kick this off with a great start! So far I've got three people interested, and two of those spots are males. That means we need females, too, but don't feel limited to genders if there is a specific one you wish to play.

Anyways, I'll be gone most of the afternoon today, but I look forward to seeing everyone's characters! There are spots still open so if your interested, apply! If you have any questions or concerns, please don't be afraid to ask me! I will answer them as swiftly as I can!

Eris
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secret Maiden on Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:09 am

Good day, I would be stating my intentions to create a female character for this. My face claim would be Oichi from Sengoku Basara. Thank you.

Secret Maiden
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Clouds on Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:45 am

Hello!

This seems really interesting and I thought I'd give this a try! I'll be applying for a female position as well, though for a face claim I'm not sure at the moment. I think I'll be going with Sode no Shirayuki or, maybe, Sakura Saber. I'll get back to you if I find a decent face claim other than the two I mentioned!! Thanks a bunch!

Edit: I've decided to go with Yoruichi for slightly different purposes. She has clothing fitted to this era and I have a specific role for her, if you don't mind. I'll be PMing it to you shortly!

Clouds
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:41 am

Wonderful RP you've got going on here.

What's the male-to-female ratio so far? I'm interested! If there's room for another male, I'd love that. If not, I'm flexible. Anywho, let me know if there's enough spots open. So far, for face claims, I'll leave it open until I figure out which gender I'll be making.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nosyfatguy on Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:10 am

Hello! I'd like to reserve a male character(If there's any space left that is!) But i can do female if needed. If it was male the Faceclaim would be Takasugi shinsuke from Gintama. Thanks ^.^!

nosyfatguy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eris on Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:43 am

The gender ratio is even so far, so if you wish to make a male character, you can! [Yonbibuns || nosyfatguy]

Eris
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:19 pm

Yoni! Together again at last! <3

I should finish my character before tonight, hopefully. If I don't, just know that on the 1st I will be moving across state. It should only take that day away, but maybe an additional one or two for me to get settled where I end up.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:32 pm

My character should be done by tonight or tomorrow morning. Gonna burn through that history but appearances always throw me off. No idea why, but I tend to struggle with writing them.

Also finding a theme song took me forever and I'm still not satisfied so that is likely to change as well.

Taunbon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eris on Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:26 pm

I feel your pain Taunbon. Personalities always throw me off when I try to write them, don't know why but they do. Anyways, now that I am home, I can properly respond to all the inquiries!

Yonbibuns: As far as it goes, the ratio's are pretty even, so feel free to make a male character!
same goes for you, nosyfatguy.

If you guys have any questions, want to collab history's or something, feel free to PM among yourselves or myself and we can work something out. I think Monday will be the day I will sort through the characters (since I haven't even finished my own *insert sigh here*) and... yeah, forgot what I was trying to say here. But again, if you guys have any questions or concerns, my inbox is always open!

Eris
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:04 pm

Hey, I won't be able to work on the cs tonight, I have a new years party to go to. After talking about finishing it tonight, I wanted to give the heads up.

Taunbon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eris on Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:13 pm

No worries Taunbon. It's New Year's Eve, go out and enjoy yourself! I'll be doing the same here, momentarily. Happy New Years, btw, peeps! Hope you all have a good one.

Eris
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andjare on Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:50 pm

Any chance you're still accepting female characters? I've always want to do a roleplay in this kind of setting so I'd love to join. Can have a character sheet up by tonight/tomorrow morning at the latest.
"About as much use as a trapdoor in a canoe"

Andjare
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eris on Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:12 pm

Yes, Andjare, I am still accepting. Last day to turn a character in will be Monday. By then, all characters should be completed. Looking forward to everyone's characters!

Eris
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:06 pm

Tsukikage Ran FC in the works. Hey Yon!

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andjare on Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:25 pm

CS is taking a bit longer than expected (curse you work!) but I'll have it done at some point tonight, FC is Yuuko Ichihara from xxHolic.

Andjare
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nosyfatguy on Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:06 am

Haza Ieyasu is finished ! ;-;

nosyfatguy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andjare on Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:31 am

Murakami Shiki is finished (finally), hope you like her :D

Andjare
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!