Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Project Dragonfly || Remaster

Relationship Thread [Project Dragonfly]

a part of “Project Dragonfly || Remaster”, a fictional universe by Lyysa.

"I say, let me tell you a story, stranger. Oh, don’t worry. It’s a fun one! With tons of blood, gore and death… I can assure, you shall find it quite interesting. It is the story about you.”

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Project Dragonfly || Remaster”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationship Thread [Project Dragonfly]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:18 am

Code: Select all
[center][img]gif/picture[/img]
[font=Garamond][size=300][color=#]Name[/color][/size]
β—‘ = Neutral || β˜… = Friends || β™₯ = Romantic Interest/Crush || βœ– = Dislike || β™š = Admiration || ✧ = Respect
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[size=200]The Dragonflies[/size][hr][/hr]
[u]Vincent[/u]
"Quote"

[u]Olsen[/u]
"Quote"

[u]Dani[/u]
"Quote"

[u]Cadence[/u]
"Quote"

[u]Iris[/u]
"Quote"

[u]Edward[/u]
"Quote"

[u]Muse[/u]
"Quote"

[u]Persephone[/u]
"Quote"

[u]Daddy Flynn[/u]
"Quote"

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[size=200]Humans[/size][hr][/hr]
[u]Elliott Bishop[/u]
"Quote"

[u]Mirabelle Pelletier[/u]
"Quote"[/font][/center]
Look alive, Sunshine.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Relationship Thread [Project Dragonfly]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:56 am

Vincent
β—‘ = Neutral || β˜… = Friends || β™₯ = Romantic Interest/Crush || βœ– = Dislike || β™š = Admiration || ✧ = Respect

The Dragonflies

βœ–Vincentβœ–
"I'm the worst monster I can think of. I don't like my face, my personality, my powers. There is nothing I like with myself. But I don't even try to change to the better, why? Because I'm still going to be a monster even if I try."

βœ–β˜…βœ§Olsenβœ§β˜…βœ–
"It's hard to explain this... but I have no idea what I think of the guy. I respect him. That much I know for sure. He knows what he's doing. But... There is some things I absolutely despise about him, it bugs me off so incredibly much I just want to punch his teeth out but at the same time there is some things I enjoy. Like he can be fun at times! But dreadful at others. I guess he's like a brother, we've been together since we entered the field so I guess that's expected."

βœ§β˜…Daniβ˜…βœ§
"I like Dani. She's cool. I enjoy talking to her, she's fun, I don't get bothered by it. We work well together. She don't make my skin crawl as some others does. Like... I don't know! Stop asking questions! It's frustrating!"

βœ§βœ–Cadenceβœ–βœ§
"I know she does what she must when we're working and that's good. But her personality... Ew. I can't stand it. She's so annoying! So childish! Just thinking of it gives me a headache. Just grow up kid. You're not a baby anymore."

β—‘Irisβ—‘
"She's okay, I guess? I don't really have any opinion of her yet. She's new. She's probably going to end up dead pretty soon like most of the newbies. But fire, that's cool. Fun for her or something."

βœ§β˜…Edwardβ˜…βœ§
"Awesome dude. But there is no secret that I have a soft spot when it comes to intelligence. Hey, it's so much funnier to have a good conversation with a smart person than it is to babysit a child. So Edward is an ideal conversation partner for me, he's smart. And you never know what he will come up with either, it's intriguing, always something new. A surprise. He's nice. I like his plans as well, great guy."

βœ§β˜…β—‘Museβ—‘β˜…βœ§
"Another one of those I have conflicted feelings about, well... I like her. She's nice. So most of the time I enjoy her company but then there is those times when... well... she gets annoying. Acting like she's my mom. And she's not. She's even younger than me! It feels weird, I don't like that part of her, the others... yeah they are something I appreciate. Even more so when she notice I have done something new with the garden! It's nice to get credit for something beautiful for once."

β—‘Persephoneβ—‘
"Who? Oh... her. Or who did you mean? I don't know, is she supposed to live in the same house as me? OH her, yeah I don't know anything about her. Don't think I want to know anything either."

βœ–Daddy Flynnβœ–
"He's just the guard dog. he don't even have super powers, yeah I get that he some time like... a hundred years ago was some sort of badass, but have you seen him? He's so old! And wrinkly. I don't like him. He's annoying."

Humans

β—‘Elliott Bishopβ—‘
"I don't have an opinion of him, he can be a bit annoying at times though. But he has a pretty face. I like his face. Have you seen his face? How can you not like it! He's hot. I enjoy looking at it when I visit the bookstore, sometimes I just happen to go there just to look at it. There is nothing wrong with that!"

Mirabelle Pelletier
"Quote"

Lillian "Lilith" Fornost
"Quote"

Alexandra "Alex" Mason
"Quote"
Last edited by Lyysa on Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:37 am, edited 5 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umademeink96 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:42 pm

Olsen

The Dragonflies

βœ§β˜… Vincentβ˜…βœ§
"I have no ill feelings towards the guy. We joined the team around the same time so we’ve been together for the longest amount of time. He’s kind of a downer and it’s easy to get under his skin so we end up getting into fights a lot. It’s never serious though… I hope. "

βœ§β™šβ™₯β˜… Olsenβ˜… β™₯β™šβœ§
"I am amazing. Really, I’m the coolest person I know. I don’t really need to elaborate on why, just know that I am."

βœ§β˜… Daniβ˜…βœ§
"She’s bright and intelligent, and comes to be whenever she has questions about hacking. I enjoy her company mostly because when she visits we get to talk about all the projects I’m working on. I don’t need to hold back because she has a good grasp on it herself."

β˜… Cadenceβ˜…
"She’s the most like me here. A lot of the people on our team are a little gloomy and reserved, so it’s nice to have someone that is more on the optimistic side like me. It’s easy to get along with her, and when we spend time together it is usually a good time."

β˜… Irisβ˜…
"She’s new to the team, so she hasn’t been around long, but she definitely tries her best. She reminds me of when I was new and it makes me want to help her out, but more often than not we end up bickering. To me, I see her as a little sister."

Edward
"Quote"

βœ–Museβœ–
"I don't like her and I don't trust her. She may be kind, but there are too many mysteries surrounding her that could make her a threat to our team. I usually get along well with people, but the feelings I get from her do not make me comfortable. I swear it isn't because I feel threatened by her skills with technology, I'm not jealous I'm really not!"

Persephone
"Quote"

Daddy Flynn
"Quote"

Humans

Elliott Bishop
"Quote"

Mirabelle Pelletier
"Quote"
Last edited by umademeink96 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageC A S T O R &:::
X X X X X:::P O L L U X

umademeink96
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninja Bunny on Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:20 pm

Cadence

The Dragonflies

βœ–βœ§Vincentβœ§βœ–
"Me and Vincent are best friends! Absolutely, definitely! We're such good friends, we're always... um, yeah. Besties. We love each other. Yup yup. I mean... hey! Vince always makes sure I remember to do my chores! Whenever he enters the room and I'm goofing off, I always suddenly remember something I had to do in a different room! Best... friends. Yeah."

β™šβ˜…Olsenβ˜…β™š
"Olsen and I, we're like, super buddies! We're so similar it's beyond cool! I mean like, I say things that pop up in my head, and good ol' Olsen (Get it? Ol' Olsen? Aren't I clever?) always picks up on it and says things that are even cooler! I can always trust him to be fun to play with! Why can't everyone be awesome like he is?"

β—‘βœ§Daniβœ§β—‘
"I don't care what Dani says, or that she's older, we're the pink hair twins! (My hair is definitely pink, trust me!) Dani gets weirded out by me when I'm just being myself, but like, that's awesome, I guess? I wish she would have funnier reactions than just laughing off the things I say. Play along or something, is it that hard? I also don't like that she knows about a certain drawback to my powers. I really hope she never wants to talk about that."

β—‘Cadenceβ—‘
"Well... that's me. Yeah. Sure sure, I can pretend all I want, but I don't really like myself all that much. I mean, I guess I'm okay, and stuff, but like... I'm also really full of problems! Sometimes my brain just goes totally wonky, and not the usual flavor of wonk. I'm also probably dying young, so... it's best not to get attached to me, okay?"

β˜…β—‘Irisβ—‘β˜…
"Iris is a cutie patootie. She's young, so she can still be influenced! With enough grooming, with enough playing, maybe I can turn little Iris into another playmate for me and Olsen to goof off with? That would be cool, yeah! Super duper cool stuff! But, well, that's if she's good enough to survive. Best to wait and see for now, I think."

βœ§β˜…Edwardβœ§β˜…
"I think that Edward is super cool? Probably! I mean, we're very similar, aren't we? We both say things to make other people mad, and he lets me play games with him some times when I'm bored and feel like it! Edward sometimes thinks up funnier things than me, so I like to copy what he says! Of course I take the credit, it's no fun if I attribute it to him!"

βœ§β˜…Museβ˜…βœ§
"Muse is Muse, and Muse is fun! I say goofy things to her, and Muse gives me back more goofy fun stuff! Kinda? Sassy counts as goofy, and that's what matters to me! I mean like, well, yeah! ... Yeah! She's fun and I'm nice to her so that means she gives in to me a lot, and stuff? It's kind of fun! I just don't want her to get all... worried about me and stuff! I can take care of myself... hmpf..."

β˜…β—‘Persephoneβ—‘β˜…
"I might like Percy... maybe. I mean, she is fun and all, friendly, etceteroonie. She's friendly, she's fun, she can make me laugh. But... um, well, something about her is off. Kinda like how I'm off, except different. Weird. And she always holds things in, I know she's hiding something and I don't get it. Why? I show everyone my inner weird thoughts, don't I? There's no reason to hide anything, Percy! Sheesh!"

Daddy Flynn
"Quote"

Humans

Elliott Bishop
"Quote"

Lillian "Lilith" Fornost
"Quote"

Alexandra "Alex" Mason
"Quote"
Mirabelle Pelletier
"Quote"
Last edited by Ninja Bunny on Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ninja Bunny
Member for 9 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:22 pm

The Dragonflies

β™šβ˜…βœ§Vincentβœ§β˜…β™š
"Vincent is one of those guys that you can just sit back, watch and say, 'What a badass'. Having someone like him on the team is like playing a chess game with an immortal queen. My plans don't have to account for the thing I believe people call safety. Aside from the battlefield, he's pretty cool, talking with him is always a good way to past the time. I wish he would learn to trust the newbies a bit more, but it doesn't directly affect me, so who am I to judge? "

✧ β˜… Olsenβ˜…βœ§
"I mean, anyone that can play video games with me is automatically my friend, but someone that can hold up against me in video games is automatically my rival. All jokes aside, he shares some similarities with me and can probably teach me how to use, what's it called again, a coffee maker? And also, remember, out of our 101 matches, I won 51 times, not him. "

Dani
"Quote"

Cadence
"Quote"

Iris
"Quote"

Edward
"Quote"

Muse
"Quote"

Persephone
"Quote"

Daddy Flynn
"Quote"

Humans

Elliott Bishop
"Quote"

Mirabelle Pelletier
"Quote"

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:42 am

The Dragonflies

β—‘ Vincent β—‘
"He’s probably just waiting for me to die. That look. I’ve seen it a lot but I try to not let it bother me... not anymore. Being the leader I’m sure he’s seen plenty of young ones die, but if he’s survived this long then why can’t I? I’m not just some dumb kid here."

β˜… Olsen β˜…
"One of the nicer few, I suppose he’s sort of like an older brother I think – like when he’s pleasant and helping me out with things. Though we do sometimes bicker and he can be annoying... he is sort of cool too, but I never tell him that. I just call him Slowpoke."

β˜… Dani β˜…
"She’s strong and tough, at least that’s what I think when staring at her. I wouldn’t want to get on her bad side and deep down I know she means well, and should I fall ill I also know she’s the one I go to. That strangely reassures me – but hopefully the medicine isn’t too yucky."

β˜…β—‘ Cadence β—‘β˜…
"A bit strange perhaps, she’s not quite like some of the others… though whether that is a good thing or a bad thing, I haven’t figured out yet. We get along fairly well, but maybe she doubts my abilities. I can’t really tell but at least I’m learning a thing or two from her. It’s fun."

✧ Iris ✧
"A lot of adults doubt me, but that just motives me to keep doing better. I’m not perfect and will mess up – maybe a lot, but I’ll also succeed and prove others wrong too. Sometimes I think they’re all waiting for me to slip up and die – that seems to be the β€˜norm’ in this world, but I won’t. If for no other reason than just to beat the odds and prove them wrong. That’ll do for me."

β˜… Edward β˜…
"Tells the most amazing stories so he does… I could listen for hours, if allowed. We get along for the most part and he’s pretty nice to me, so I can’t complain. He’s also scarily smart too – more smart than me at least and some of the things he says go over my head."

β™š β˜… Muse β˜… β™š
"She may be a little overbearing, just slightly, but I can tell it comes from the heart so I try not to mind as much. It’s different with her in some odd way, her intentions are good and maybe she’s just looking out for me. She’s a nice lady and I like her, which is a good thing."

βœ§β˜… Persephone β˜…βœ§
"We’re close in age – plus we go to the same school as well and spend time together through that. So I hope that we’ll become firm friends, even if I haven’t had many of those… that’s why it’s actually quite precious to me and I want to hang onto it."

β—‘ Daddy Flynn β—‘
"Sometimes I call him Papa Flynn, but he’s not my father. Everyone else can do as they want, go wherever they like, but he keeps me on a tight rein because I’m littler. It’s not fair in my book and he knows I don’t always like it – but maybe now it’s time to fight with fire…"

Humans

β—‘ Elliott Bishop β—‘
"I may have heard the name from some of the others… but I can’t picture a face and possibly we have yet to meet."

Mirabelle Pelletier
"Quote"

-

β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”
----------------------

Chikka
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:14 pm

Persephone

The Dragonflies

Vincent
"Quote"

Olsen
"Quote"

Dani
"Quote"

Cadence
"Quote"

Iris
"Quote"

Edward
"Quote"

Muse
"Quote"

Persephone
"Quote"

Daddy Flynn
"Quote"

Humans

Elliott Bishop
"Quote"

Mirabelle Pelletier
"Quote"

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:06 am

Two more humans to add whenever you know what to write:

Code: Select all
[u]Lillian "Lilith" Fornost[/u]
"Quote"

[u]Alexandra "Alex" Mason[/u]
"Quote"

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:36 am

Elliott Bishop

The Dragonflies

β—‘β˜…Vincentβ˜…β—‘
"Oooh, Vincent! Yes he usually comes to my shop once in a while. A bit grumpy perhaps but everyone that visits my shop is a friend of mine."

β—‘β˜…Olsenβ˜…β—‘
"Who? No I don't think I know who that is. Nice name though! He's probably nice!"

β—‘β˜…Daniβ˜…β—‘
"Sorry I don't know who that is either, but she's probably nice as well!"

β—‘β˜…Cadenceβ˜…β—‘
"Don't know, don't care! She's nice! Everyone is nice."

β—‘β˜…Irisβ˜…β—‘
"Everyone is nice!"

β—‘β˜…Edwardβ˜…β—‘
"I stand by my earlier sentence."

β—‘β˜…Museβ˜…β—‘
"Oh what a pretty name! Probably belongs to a pretty lady as well! Nice!"

β—‘β˜…Persephoneβ˜…β—‘
"Oh like the Greek goddess! What a great name. She's probably great as well!"

β—‘β˜…Daddy Flynnβ˜…β—‘
"Don't know who that is either, but he's probably some nice old man with a cute cane and pipe in his mouth."

Humans

β˜…Elliott Bishopβ˜…
"Oh, oh, oh! That's me! I like me! I'm nice as well, really nice I mean. I'm my own best friend! Everyone likes me."

β˜…Mirabelle Pelletierβ˜…
"She works in the bookstore with me, let me tell you one thing... Everything got A LOT easier after I hired her. She doesn't ignore the dust piles and spider webs like I do. Everything got a lot cleaner with her around. She's good company as well, a nice girl. I enjoy her company."

β—‘β˜…Lillian "Lilith" Fornostβ˜…β—‘
"Don't know who but she's probably nice."

β—‘β˜…Alexandra "Alex" Masonβ˜…β—‘
"She's probably nice as well!"

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tardisfreak on Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:11 pm

Alex Mason

The Dragonflies

Vincent
"Quote"

Olsen
"Quote"

Dani
"Quote"

Cadence
"Quote"

Iris
"Quote"

Edward
"Quote"

Muse
"Quote"

Persephone
"Quote"

Daddy Flynn
"Quote"

Humans

Elliott Bishop
β˜…"My psychiatrist prescribed books. This guys has books, he's pretty cool too. "β˜…

✧Mirabelle Pelletier✧
"Shes defiantly an attractive person. Helps me find books sometimes. Really though, she's good person."

βœ§β˜…Lillian "Lilith" Fornostβ˜…βœ§
"This girl! We've been friends for a while now. We even worked at the same bar...until I got fired, but that's besides the point. She's great, smart, strong. She's probably the one friend I can trust with my life "

β—‘Alexandra "Alex" Masonβ—‘
"I am tough...wow...that's a little narcissistic"

Tardisfreak
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!