Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to LAIOS Part II

Welcome to LAIOS Part II

a part of “Welcome to LAIOS Part II”, a fictional universe by FaddedFox.

Welcome to your new virtual life. The catch is, you can't log out and if your hp drops to zero... well, you won't be returning to the Real World.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to LAIOS Part II”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Welcome to LAIOS Part II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:48 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Welcome to LAIOS Part II"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Welcome to LAIOS Part II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:54 pm

Gonna just bookmark this...

:3
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:07 pm

I would like to reserve the Lunar Guild Leader please!

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:51 pm

You are reserved RPGNerdette. This is a competition role, so you may want to just focus on content for now ;3

Everyone else, there is now a reservation thread so please place your reservations there. Thank you.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:57 pm

Hi, Faded! The RP sounds really interesting~ I might join soon, if I can, because I have an idea for a character I can use already and stuff. :3
Soon we'll televise our
C O L O R

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:08 pm

Hey Miss Echo ^.~ I would love to hear your idea of a character. ^^

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:41 pm

Well, I'll have to put thought into her. She may be a part of the Knights, as I don't see her being the type to go charge out into battle, but it really depends. I'll think more on it in a bit, once I finish a character sheet for another RP I'm planning on joining. :3

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:50 pm

Oh my gosh this looks SO cool!

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:57 pm

Woah looks fun~.
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:00 pm

<3 I am glad that all of you think it looks fun! I am very excited to get started as well :3

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:36 pm

** Update**

@ Beta players- Since I've had beta players asking this... I have now caved! lol. All beta players get two special beta skills. One skill gives them an advantage. For example, Cain has the ability to have a premonition of where something will be (this is for the plot line so I won't be saying what he is seeing). And Augur has the ability to see the weakness and strengths of beast characters. These abilities are related to what they came into the game to test for Skyline. They get a second ability as well that doesn't actually help them in the game, but provides them information. Example, Cain can see who died and when. Augur can see the behaviors of animals and how the weather affects them. They have these abilities because Cain was sent to test player killing and Augur was assigned to test out beast taming. Slightly Insane, you may develop two skills with me as well and figure out what you came in game to test. ^^ I will probably be updating Seraph in a bit since most of the stuff I wrote was copied over from part 1 and so some things need to be adjusted for him since things have changed lol. (little random bit there XP)

@ everyone - So I have been getting questions about the combat abilities. I would like to make it clear that everyone can fight and attack and have other skills. The skills listed in the ooc and on profiles are just special skills. So just because you don't have a combat skill listed in the ooc, doesn't mean you can't fight. You can fight and you can create a special ability. I didn't make an exhausted list.

Secondly, my co-gm toajojo doesn't seem to have come online for a little over a month now so I will probably take over her character Rainne until she (hopefully) comes back.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!