Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to the Equilibrium

Clans of Equilibrium

a part of “Welcome to the Equilibrium”, a fictional universe by tigerz.

The factions are at war once again and only those chosen by the blood stones can find a way to bring back peace.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to the Equilibrium”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Clans of Equilibrium

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:15 am

This is just kind of a little area for nobles and royals to explain their families, people to describe their character allegiances, family dynamics if you want, and the different werewolf packs. It's basically just a little information space for your characters.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Clans of Equilibrium

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:07 am

L Y C A N S0O F 0T H E 0L U D U S
W E R E W O L F 0 P A C K 0 O F 0 A N C I E N T 0 R O M A N 0 D E S C E N T

L Y C A N S0 O F0 T H E0 L U D U S :
Lycan being a more ancient term in regards to werewolves, where as Ludus was a common name for the training areas for Gladiators.

C U R R E N T0 A L P H A S :
Siblings Nero & Lupa Aurelius
The siblings know for being inseparable decided to compete for Alpha together. An unheard of tactic, most assuming they'd fail because fighting along side a sibling causes easy distraction and weakness. Nero & Lupa, fought in sync and as one being. Together they are unstoppable due to their synchronicity and direct blood relation to Marcus Aurelius which by this century had all but been phased out.

M A R C U S0 A U R E L I U S : 00000
Members of this pack are direct descendants of the Ancient Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius. This pack, since it's inception, has trained it's members like the toughest Gladiators known to have strength and abilities that rival Achilles.

A L P H A0 S E L E C T I O N : 00000
Lycans of the Ludus never followed the traditional selection of Alphas through inheritance by being of blood relation to the recently deceased Alpha. Instead, like the Gladiator born they are, they hold Gauntlets for whomever desires to become the new Alpha. Consisting of battles to the death until there is one remaining victor who becomes Alpha, proving they are the strongest and most worthy of the title.

N O T A B I L I T Y : 00000
Lycans of the Ludus are known to be great warriors especially in close combat, and all are taught to be expert swordsmen. They have been know to be among the strongest Werewolf packs with their gladiatorial fighting style and expert combat skills. The Lycans of the Ludus are most infamous for being the top pack for Vampire hunting. They have been known to cause the end to many notable Vampire Covens since the beginning of the pack.
Image Image
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:57 am

L A S T 0 P A C K 0 R E M A I N I N G 0 O F 0 T H E 0 O R I G I N A L 0 W O L V E S

S O N S 0 & 0 D A U G H T E R S 0 O F 0 T H E 0 M O O N
The House of Moon are the only remaining family from the original werewolves after the other remaining originals were slaughtered by the 'vampires'. They're very original name is given to the family that births the twins as they are seen as direct descendants of the ancient wolves given their power by the moon. It's mostly all lore but bearing the last name is still a huge honor for the chosen family.

C U R R E N T 0 A L P H A
Scarlett Moon holds the title of family alpha for all the nobles that fall under the House of Moon pack making her not only the first female born twin, but also the first ever female alpha in the packs entire existence.

P A C K 0 H E I R A R C H Y
The Moon's are said to embody the Spartans when it comes to the way they train new wolves for each pack generation. They beginning training as soon as they can walk and are beat into being perfect warriors. They then pin each wolf against each other except for the twins until their wolf gene is activated. The stronger wolves have dark yellow almost orange color while the weaker ones of a light hue. The weaker wolves are then killed off as they are deemed unfit for the pack.

T H E 0 T W I N S
The twins are the most high regarded wolves in the pack since only one set of them are born every pack generation. The family lore states that the original wolves that started the family were twins that fought to the death until one became alpha and the other became omega. The tradition still holds where the twins must battle to near death until their werewolf gene is activated showing the color of their eyes and determining who becomes the next alpha. Red is for alpha and blue is for omega. Though the omegas are weak, they are not killed off because they are the only ones who can produce the next twins and the next alpha.

N O T A B I L I T Y
The House of Moon are noted for their high military status, great warriors, and war heroes. Many rumors circulate saying they are of viking descent, Greek because of their training style, and some say even more ancient than that. Many of them do embody a Spartan discipline and fight with that sort of style in mind but not even they know how far back the original wolves stretch. But their family is known across every faction for producing the strongest alphas.

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:20 pm

{The Princes and Princesses of Darkness}

T H E - F A M I L Y
The demon royal family consists of the direct descendants of the Demon King himself, Lucifer. Every thousand years Lucifer lies with a demon royal(typically one of Pride or Lust) to produce his next heir and be the prince/princess of darkness until their time is up and they are disposed of in the lake of fire.

D A M I A N
Damian was the first prince of darkness and first child of Lucifer along with the only heir to be born with a demon of Wrath for a mother. Damian was known as The Prince of Darkness because of the thousand years of destruction and despair he brought upon the world before he was killed by an angel and the reason for the royal family's last name along with why they only live a thousand years.

B A S T A R D - P R I N C E
It's not uncommon for Lucifer to have children with humans. He simply doesn't acknowledge them as they are weak in comparison to his other children but there was one cambion that managed to become an heir without Satan knowing the truth until much later. This particular cambion was known for his knowledge with illusion magic and unheard of ability to warp reality. He was the son of a demon of Greed that tricked Lucifer into thinking that they conceived him when in fact his father was human. He used his powers for a long time to keep the charade up until he was finally outed and he and his mother were tortured and killed in the most gruesome manner for everyone to see. He's the reason demons today hate cambions more than they did before.

B E L L A D O N N A - D A M I A N
Belladonna was the princess born after the notorious 'Bastard Prince' and the current heir for a thousand years. She has a lot on her plate before of what her 'brother' did before her but she's also highly regarded by her father because of her blood stone and likeness to Damian.
This is the end of control

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!