Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Colors of the Rainbow

Colors of the Rainbow

a part of “Colors of the Rainbow”, a fictional universe by forgivingSufferer.

When the old ruler of this world is finally succeeded by the heir, the test of their power now lies within the chance of them either handling the uprising lowers, holding tightly onto power, or maybe even showing a change of heart? No one knows yet.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Colors of the Rainbow”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Colors of the Rainbow

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forgivingSufferer on Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:35 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Colors of the Rainbow"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

forgivingSufferer
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: Colors of the Rainbow

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mori on Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:25 pm

Hallo! I was wondering if I could possible have two characters? A Glosso and a Freak?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mori
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Hooded_Huntress on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:45 am

Hello :) This roleplay has peeked my interest and I wondering if I am reserve the role of a Freak?

The_Hooded_Huntress
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forgivingSufferer on Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:59 pm

Huntress:AH thank you! I believe that yes you may reserve it, I shall put up one of the freaks as taken. I also ask kindly try not to use real people as your characters face claim just as a personal thing of where it makes me a bit uncomfortable.
Mori: Of course! I approve of both of your characters as being very interesting. Don't be afraid though to be adventurous with your characters, I know at least /mine/ wont bite~
(hard)

forgivingSufferer
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forgivingSufferer on Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:03 pm

I also shall say that I have been working on the different stores for those that were curious of the Bin system! The first store that shall be created will most likely be a general store for cheapy items, the second will be a clothing store, third will be a grocery store, and then I shall go from there.

forgivingSufferer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby β„˜βŽˆβ„˜β„˜β„―ΘΆ on Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:49 am

Hey if I can, can I take a Gifted, a Naturals and a Spirited?
I know three characters are a lot, but I have no life any-hows.

β„˜βŽˆβ„˜β„˜β„―ΘΆ
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Γ…ska on Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:49 am

I was wondering if this roleplay was still active and if I could take two male roles, a Clairvoyants and a Necromantics.
Is there a possibility of them being brothers? Either way I would want to be included in this roleplay.

Γ…ska
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ulrikaumeko on Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:07 pm

Hello! I like the idea you've got here, and I'd like to be a part of it. c:
May I snag a role as a female Necromantics? I was hoping the character could somehow be a guard of the Ruler or of any Gifted or ruling classes. I dunno, would that be possible?

ulrikaumeko
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forgivingSufferer on Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:37 pm

ulrikaumeko wrote:Hello! I like the idea you've got here, and I'd like to be a part of it. c:
May I snag a role as a female Necromantics? I was hoping the character could somehow be a guard of the Ruler or of any Gifted or ruling classes. I dunno, would that be possible?

Yes you may, I will set one necro for you. I dont know about her being the rulers specific guard but when the other gifted come into play you may ask the users of those characters. I know the ruler wouldn't allow anything lower than a clairvoyant to be her guard.

forgivingSufferer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forgivingSufferer on Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:40 pm

Γ…ska wrote:I was wondering if this roleplay was still active and if I could take two male roles, a Clairvoyants and a Necromantics.
Is there a possibility of them being brothers? Either way I would want to be included in this roleplay.

This roleplay is indeed active and I have been adding onto it majorly as you can probably see by the set out of what im going to do whilst we get the characters all sorted out.
I shall set two places aside for you from the clairvoyant and the necros. you may make them brothers as you wish for it is not uncommon for lower castes to get with other castes too and have two different caste children!

forgivingSufferer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forgivingSufferer on Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:42 pm

β„˜βŽˆβ„˜β„˜β„―ΘΆ wrote:Hey if I can, can I take a Gifted, a Naturals and a Spirited?
I know three characters are a lot, but I have no life any-hows.

I would very appreciate if you chose two that you specifically want, but if you feel like you can handle three I encourage you to tell me.
Also dont put yourself down, you have a life here and thats something. :)
I shall set aside a natural and spirited position for you and if you can handle a gifted as well please do tell me

forgivingSufferer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenofSpades on Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:14 pm

~This seems like a very interesting roleplay and I would love to be in it and contribute to this.~
~It is very intricately made and I applaud that.~
~May I request a spot as a Clairvoyant and also one as a Spirited if you do not mind?~
~I noticed you only like to have one person to two characters so I shall respect your desire for that and go with two.~
~I don't know if I would even be able to manage three characters truthfully haha.~

QueenofSpades
Member for 8 years
Author Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forgivingSufferer on Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:23 pm

QueenofSpades wrote:
~This seems like a very interesting roleplay and I would love to be in it and contribute to this.~
~It is very intricately made and I applaud that.~
~May I request a spot as a Clairvoyant and also one as a Spirited if you do not mind?~
~I noticed you only like to have one person to two characters so I shall respect your desire for that and go with two.~
~I don't know if I would even be able to manage three characters truthfully haha.~

Of course, I'll put you down for them! Thank you for the compliment by the way.

forgivingSufferer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forgivingSufferer on Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:33 am

~UPDATE~

I have added a restaurant from an inspiration that someone gave me whilst I was out at a very nice Asian restaurant!
I have been planning out the workings of a cafe along with a small 'mall' in which i shall include some stores in. I highly recommend exploring and, if you are interested, you may ask me about your character getting a job somewhere. You may apply for your character to work at any place in which there is a NPC enlisted as a worker!
These are the stores I plan on doing along with the stores inside the mall that I shall do. You may talk to me about allowing your character to apply to work here if you so wish:

General Store (COMPLETE)
Main Restaurant(Soba, COMPLETE)
Cafe Hoshisi (WIP)
Grocery Store(WIP)
Small Mall;
-Salon(Picture, name, and short desc. only, will not list specific)
-Side Restaurant
-Clothes Shop 1 (Picture, name, and short desc. only, will not list specific)
-Clothes Shop 2 (Picture, name, and short desc. only, will not list specific)
-Shoe Store (Picture, name, and short desc. only, will not list specific)
-????

I would also like to remind you that you DO NOT NEED to do a full post for the smaller places if you are not actually interacting with anyone! You may go ahead and just list what your character has bought instead and the remaining bins that your character has after said purchase. If you want to roleplay character(s) in one of the non-specific shops you may describe that your character(s) enters the shop in your post. I don't expect you to be in 7 places at once.

There will, if you have not noticed yet, that will be picked to have been chosen to have a special power. I will do this at a random picking, so it is non biased. There are only 3 authorized characters to have powers right now and I will not authorize more than already done so until I have picked the characters at random to accustom a power. When creating your power if you are chosen, you must have it authorized by me please. This is to prevent god-modding.

~UPDATE 2~
I will also be adding a bar for characters that are 21+ (because bars make everything even more fun). Even if your character is underage I am sure there are some forms of illegal ways for you to get into it obviously.

UPDATE 3(imsorry)
I'm also going to just casually throw in some extra places that you would find in a normal town (church, pet store, etc) whenever i feel like getting around to it before the roleplay starts.

I am looking forward to this roleplay so much and if you have any recommendations or requests of places, items, or in general have a question about something don't be afraid to message me about it! :)

forgivingSufferer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Hooded_Huntress on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:44 pm

So when will we be starting this delightful roleplay? Is there a set date or are you just waiting on the other's who have reserved a position?

The_Hooded_Huntress
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forgivingSufferer on Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:09 pm

So I would like to ask that anyone that has RESERVED A CHARACTER SPOT to please submit at least a WIP and minor information BY FRIDAY (it doesnt need to be pretty till later at that point just get the character in, you can make it look nice later)
For the ROLEPLAY I would like to START it BEFORE valentines day (because there will be people here that have no lives on vday and its nicer to have something to do still on that day if you dont do anything on that day so)
I will be cranking out ALL the places in the next week and i suggest highly that you look over the places and tell me what you think and if i could improve any or add some! I'm very fast in making things so don't be scared to ask too.
For the places I have finished the cheap store, the cafe, a restaraunt, the night club, the church, and I have been working on the grocery store and slightly slowly on the mall. I shall also make an auto shop because that's actually pretty cool. REMEMBER NOT ALL PLACES WILL BE DETAILED SOME ARE JUST THERE FOR SHOW BEACUSE ITS OBVIOUS WHAT THEYRE THERE FOR.

I hope that answered your question Huntress and gave a heads up to everyone else!

forgivingSufferer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forgivingSufferer on Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:56 pm

RESERVED CHARACTERS DUE TOMORROW, IF IT IS AN INCONVENIENCE FOR IT TO BE TOMORROW PLEASE PM ME BEFORE 12PM TOMORROW!
IF YOU DO NOT CONTACT ME OR SUBMIT YOUR CHARACTER AND YOU STILL HAVE A RESERVED CHARACTER IT WILL BE RETURNED TO OPEN FOR ANYONE!

forgivingSufferer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forgivingSufferer on Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:26 pm

As of tomorrow I shall take off any reserved characters unless you respond to my message. If you do not reply I shall post in the roleplayers wanted forum to finish filling up the spots in the roleplay.

forgivingSufferer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Surfergirl on Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:18 pm

Hello! Are we still open and accepting? If so! Could I possibly take on a Necromantics? I will possibly take on another character as well but not sure which yet... I'll make a start on the cs right away :D

Surfergirl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forgivingSufferer on Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:20 pm

Yes I pm messaged you and saved you the last 'official' spot of the necromantics.

forgivingSufferer
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!